• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

Ok. I have totally disappointed in the Pregnancy forum.. I haven't actually gotten to know ANY one. There is to much going on!! To many people. I am just going to stick with you guys for a while ok?? :) I enjoy you all way more then I have in there.

stick around for as long as you like :) i cant wait to get in pregnancy forums hahahahaha

I'm looking forward to the pg forums too....the groups are easier to get into (I'm still in the Bumpkins group from when I was PG with Earl, now in the parenting forums).

Tbh, I'm having a bad TTC day. I'm due to OV sometime around th 21st so will be doing SMEP again, and every other day (ish) then 19th, 20th, 21st, then every other day after that. I just want to be PG lol. I'm a little bit more desperate to be PG than I'd like to be (it's only our 6th month off the pill and 3rd month of properly trying! :dohh:)

JULY WILL BE THE MONTH!! :thumbup:

Good luck Mummymarsh. Hope your OPK was nice and dark today!

I've been spotting cd9 & 10, very strange as I have never had this before. Anyone else experienced it? X

Mummymarsh.. Nausea most of the time.. But mild. No morning sickness (I didn't have it with Baylee though so who knows). Feeling particularly sick and tired today though.. I remember that I HATED that about the first trimester. Come on Aimee-lou!! You can do it! :)

I've been spotting cd9 & 10, very strange as I have never had this before. Anyone else experienced it? X

It could be ovulation spotting, it could be leftovers from AF, or it could be spotting from too rough sex recently. It could be any number of things and if it only lasts a few days I wouldn't worry too much about it.

i had a positive OPK yesterday :).. SPB lets hope u can avoid the morning sickness :)

hows it going for rest of you???

Hey girlies

Well i'm now 10dpo and pretty sure this is not our month! But i am ok with that... Looking forward to a new cycle and the prospects of an April baby :baby: Now waiting to see how long my LP is... atleast i know its in the 'ok' range!

SPB - you stick with us as long as you need babes :kiss:

:flower:

Hi everyone,
well I think (hope!) I finally ovulated yesterday on CD 25 (bloody long cycles, I hate them). Based on ovulation pain yesterday and a bit of a temperature rise this morning. I put it into a due date calculator for if I get pregnant this month and my due date would be March 31st - the day before my birthday! Hopefully that will bring me luck this month!

Well, I hope so! Can't wait for everyone to come with me to the PG forums!!

Okay! So tomorrow (according to the calendar) I'm supposed to ovulate! LOL and I get in tomorrow on the red eye flight from my business trip. I don't foresee a lot of naughty business going on tomorrow. good thing we're NTNP or else I'd be going mad at the bad timing of my trip! :dohh:

hey girls.... some how i dont think this is my month, only had sex twice around possible ovulation coz i been poorly :( how you all getting on.. CD17 for me now xxxx

It only takes once mummymarsh!! I don't think I've ovulated yet but dtd last night....cd13

yeh i know i keep saying that myself and it only took once with my daughter... but with these irregular periods im just not sure.... xxxxx

My periods are irregular too and i know it makes life so much harder. Got my fingers crossed for u x

Do you not think your cycle's might be getting a bit shorter and more predictable MM? According your opk you ov'd on the 8th which would suggest you are closer to a 28 day cycle than a 40, which could mean that you are due to test c.22nd July? Keep positive. There could have been some strong swimmers in those tries!

I was supposed to ov between the 5th and the 10th, but I think I did ov quite early in that time window. Officially I'm due c. 21st July but I have had early spotting in the past so we'll see. Lots of :dust: everyone!

Well so far this month is going well :thumbup:

Only on cd9 today but we are sticking to the plan of as much sex as possible, and to make sure we bd 19th, 20th and 21st (supposed to OV on 21st) and then we'll find out yay or nay on the 3rd August, just before we go away on the 6th :thumbup:

I'm finding PMA a lot easier to come by this month - I Suppose that being on anti-depressants will do that to you! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->