• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

Ah bless you aimee-lou. It's good to know that they do what they say on the tin :)

Ah bless you aimee-lou. It's good to know that they do what they say on the tin :)

They have definitely helped. 3 weeks in and my moods are no longer wildly swinging, sex drive is back up to a standard (could improve more but I have one now which is a start lol :blush:) and I've stopped feeling paranoid about everything. Now all I need to do is not symptom spot in the 2ww and try not to get stressed about money and we're laughing lol.

On the up side, this month is good for a number of reasons. 1 being that if we do catch I'll be small enough to be able to hide it from family at the celebrations in September/october, and also baby would be due on 12th April, which is our wedding anniversary! :cloud9:

well, i'm out. The :witch: arrived this morning...no honeymoon baby for us... :cry:

Now on to cycle 5....

Sorry to hear that GofE. That doesn't mean you're out on this thread though. We're all about July conceiving here! xx

I'm wondering if July is the month for us. But I also hesitate to write it because I feel like I'm jinxing things! Statistically, it's unlikely since this is our first month NTNP, I don't know when I OV'd and I have no idea when :witch: is due. But...

1) I used to have a 6 week cycle (before going on BCP years ago) My cycle before last was 6 weeks, last one was 5 weeks. A 5 week cycle this time would've taken me to Sunday for the :witch: and she hasn't yet arrived (dreading it though!)

2) Due to having no idea about OV, the only sign I have of OV (or think I might have) is sensitive boobs, that only started 3 days ago. Could I have ovulated almost 5 weeks into my cycle?

3) Recently, I've been getting up at night (just once) but more often than usual and when I do, most of the time I've felt nauseous, not actually vomited, but nauseous definitely

4) I think I have a vein more prominent on one boob (but I'm probably imagining it!)

5) A couple of weeks ago, I was getting a strange sensation around my right hip, almost like a slightly strained muscle or something. not ever felt this before

6) My tummy feels sensitive (almost like I'm constantly mildly nervous) and has done for a few weeks now.

7) I'm going to the loo more often during the day too

But, I don't feel pregnant!! Everything above may be pointing to it, but it is HUGELY unlikely isn't it? I'm going out of my mind, I can't stop thinking about it and wondering! This NTNP business is nowhere near as unstressful as I'd imagined!! lol! Someone give me a slap please?!!

Hey there girls.

Aimee Lou, I didn't know you were starting on anti-depressants, really pleased to hear that they are helping and that you are feeling more yourself. And also that the sex drive is making the odd appearance, pretty essential when TTC, LOL!

Gardenofedens - sorry the witch got you. How did the wedding and honeymoon go?

Mummymarsh - it really does only take one well timed BD session to make a baby! Fingers crossed this is your month.

Siuan - your symptoms do sound promising, but I would also comment that the months I have had the most 'symptoms' I haven't turned out to be pregnant, whereas when I actually was pregnant I didn't have any symptoms until after AF was due. Have you recently come off BCP? It can sometimes take the hormones a couple of months to rebalance themselves, which can lead to a lot of pregnancy symptoms without actually being pregnant. Both times I've come off BCP I've had every pregnancy symptom under the sun for the first month or two, after that it seems to level off a bit. Hopefully you are pregnant, but if you're not it helps to know that you are not going mad or imagining things, it could be just your body readjusting and hormones getting back to normal.

Hi Polaris,

I came off BCP in January! Just to add to the above, I've just been sat at my computer and had to rush to the loo 'cos I thought I was going to throw up and now (TMI alert!) I've just gone from being constipated to diarrhoea within 5 mins! Maybe I've just got a bug.

I'm sure it's all just imagination anyway!

You never know! Fingers crossed this is your month, no reason why it shouldn't be! After all you have the same chance of getting pregnant first month as you do on any other month. When do you think you will test?

Well, I'm tempted to test already, but I know that's silly and pointless really! So I will probably wait until at least this time next week so that I'm past my date for AF to arrive if I'm on a 6 week cycle this time. If I can make myself, I'll wait to test until the following weekend (23rd/24th). But I doubt that'll happen!

You watch, AF will be here tomorrow now! haha!

Hi girls! Well I'm on CD6 with a 30-31 day cycle and I'm staying positive that July is going to be my month! Wouldn't an April baby be nice:) Otherwise I'm going to take a break from it all next month. I get my self way to worked up and stressed about it when that stupid BFN pops up. Baby dust to all!!

FX Siuan! I hope this is your month:)

Thanks ladies!

GofE - Sorry to hear the witch arrived. hope the trying was fun on honeymoon though, and that your wedding went well. :thumbup:

cd 11 (I think....lol...I really should pay more attention. I have a ticker and everything lol) - bding going to plan, hubby is a very happy man despite the fact that we're skint lol. But.....I really couldn't give 2 hoots lol. We have 'enough' to survive so what more could we need!? lol (wow - these things work! lol)

Polaris - yeah I went to the Dr's 3 weeks ago and got put onto them. I'm not severly depressed, just mild, but it's been going on for so long I couldn't cope any longer (been like this for about 6 months prior to them). Should be on them about 6 months according to the stats.

I have to get my diary out to figure out which day I am too. Also I seem to have issues with spotting before my AF now, which means I'm not always convinced my interpretation of CD1 is the same as my body's!:blush:

Oh well, onto cycle 4! The :witch: arrived this afternoon...

Bring on this new cycle xxx

baby.love, sorry the :witch: got you! You could still conceive in July though so we are still holding out hope for you yet. :dust:

Thanks girls.. and yes that is true... I should ovulate right at the end of July! Ok well i'll put myself back in then :lol:

MM - Thanks hun, i love it :cloud9: x

CD7 here ... going to start trying this weekend and all next week. Hope DH has the energy for it! Baby dust to everyone and boo to the witch that has already come to some!

CD 17 here. Don't think I've ovulated yet, but I'm sure it comes later with a longer cycle like mine. Next week hopefully is the week. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->