April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Yay! I'm so happy :D
I cried on the way back to the train station and said 'There's actually a real baby in there, and it's a girl!' lol

Congratulations happy!!! I’m so glad you got to ‘meet’ your little girl

Yay! I'm so happy :D
I cried on the way back to the train station and said 'There's actually a real baby in there, and it's a girl!' lol

Oh bless you. I said the first bit about the actually being a baby in there to DH after my 12 week scan

Urgh this morning I was sick again. I've been feeling if but not sick since a few days after I got back from my friends, but today I literally sat up on the edge of the bed and it came so fast i didn't even get to the toilet. Thankfully I had only had a sip of water before getting up.

I am again now thank you. I'm annoyed at the little variety of neutral clothes in high street stores though. In the last 2 days I've been to Primark, Peacocks and Sainsbury's and haven't found anything for baby. I'm glad I've decided not to wait now.

I haven't got one round here. I don't mind ordering but I only wanted to buy one small item for excitements sake so wanted to go out and choose it

Congratulations happy! That’s such exciting news

Mother, oh no! Hope that’s the last of it this time

Star, thank you :)

Mother, yeah the choice is pretty lame most places isn't it. Marks & Spencer have some lovely baby clothes but they are mostly pink or blue.
Morrisons are the same. H&M I think have some but again it's mostly gender specific. You would think someone would have a decent range! Have you tried Tesco and Asda? Or Next?

happy, sorry I know you’ve probably already said, but how many boys/girls have you got?

I could try Asda, possibly Tesco but it's rare I go in that direction.

My hips are killing me. I think it was being out and about 2 days in a row.

It’s ok happy I read back, don’t know how I missed it!

Big congratulations, happy! That's so lovely for all of you.

Hope you feel better soon, Mother.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions of what to buy. I think number one thing to concentrate is finding somewhere to live, haha. Then everything else can fall into place.

Ahh that’s a shame mother! Hopefully it will go quickly to your scan and you can buy something then.

I decided to start focusing on DDs birthday and Christmas to stop my urge to buy stuff for baby!

So I think I’m in finding out gender now. I can see OH wants to know so badly and that urge is passing on to me and now I feel I’d like to know..

Felt three proper strong kicks yesterday. Baby seems to not like when I lean forward and gives me a kick back when I do it.

Rose, it will, and you know a lot of it you don't necessarily need before bringing baby home. I was thinking the other day that if I have a wrap (a friend offered me hers) and we've got ds4s car seat, then for the first few weeks at least I won't be going anywhere that I'll need a pram, so that could wait a couple of months and I'll get one before our summer days out.

Yeah, I think I'm just going to wait unless I have reason to go to the other supermarkets, then I'll look. I've made a proper start on Christmas now too. I'm trying to wait now until black Friday for the big boys tech stuff but after shopping Friday and Saturday I just want to keep going :haha:

Sweden I find the same when I lean forward too.

Star we have 6 already, four boys and two girls. I myself have had three of those boys and one girl.

My husband went out into town earlier today and surprised me when he came home with some pink clothes <3 I also met my sister in town after that for a short while and bought a Flopsy bunny toy, I shall have to post a photo at some point because they're so sweet

Lovely news on the movement sweden and happy!
I haven’t felt it for a few Days now, I listened to the heartbeat a couple days ago and all good, luckily I’m too lazy to put the gel on and use it too often so I’m not addicted haha
Probably use it once a week to reassure myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->