April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Thank you ladies, good ideas, slightly better today luckily but did do both!

Just had consultant appointment, waste of time really, just recorded in notes what’s to go in drip for haemorrhaging and strep b
Said just have to wait for next gtt

Had flu jab and whooping cough so wasn’t a wasted trip

Hope everyone is well today?

Glad you're feeling a bit better today.
I think my consultant appointment is in December, I'll have to check that. If it is just because I'm on baby 5 then I can't see it being an overly useful appointment either, but I guess I was complaining recently about how when it isn't your first you're kind of left to get on with it so I shouldn't resent the extra appointments :haha:

I either hate everyone and want them to leave me alone or I feel like crying and telling everyone how much I love them :haha:

16 week appointment done today. I have heard a lot of stuff about them not listening to babies at 16 weeks any more, but I didn't even have to ask.

Glad you got to hear baby! But Oh im jealous!! I'm not hearing/seeing baby until the 26th at my ultrasound and I really just want to know all is ok. I’ve felt a few gentle kicks but it’s nice to hear heartbeat/see them to know all is ok!

Glad your appointment went well mother!

Nothing new here
Got 2 new maternity bras from marks and Spencer’s for £20 which I thought was good and they’re so comfortable
I got nursing ones even though the lady said I would change by the time baby was born but I didn’t with previous 2 so I may as well get the nursing’s ones now instead of normal ones as need new bras anyway and then check again nearer the time
Also constipated, really interesting news here this week!

16 week 5 day bump pics! First ones I’ve taken

I think he's changed position as I've not felt as much as I did Monday or Tuesday, but hearing the heart beat definitely reassured me that everything is ok.
You can now feel a hard little bulge at the bottom of my stomach now. So far I've had DH, ds2 and ds4 poke my belly above my belly button and feel how squishy it is, then poke low on my belly and feel how hard it is.

I'll try to get a bump picture when I get home from work - not that I have all that much going on, although someone yesterday did comment on it so I guess it must be obvious now in certain outfits. I like seeing all other people's so please post photos!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well. Sorry I've been so busy and haven't been on here much. Had a lot going on. All is okay with us, 16 weeks now, feeling some pops every now and again. Oh, and we're having a baby boy after 3 girls! :blue: :D

How's everyone doing? All growing well? :haha: X

That's lovely news! We seem to be really boy heavy in here at the moment.

Yay post yours too rose!

BEClou, glad you’re well and congratulations on your boy!

Has anyone been thinking about names?
We have but nothing we love
If it’s a boy dd wants jack, I like it but it’s not a definite
I like Ella for a girl but haven’t suggested it yet, Like Faith for a middle name

I've been looking but nothing's really jumped out at me and we've not discussed it yet so don't know what DH thinks.

I feel like I'm getting ill my throats really sore. I hope it clears for Tuesday's injections

Star I’ve also been constipated this week- bleugh! With regards to names- I have several boys I like but struggling with girls! Such a cute bump you’ve got.

Beclou- congrats on the boy!!

Weirdly I’ve gone from thinking we are having a girl to thinking it’s a boy. My scan is real girl looking though so I’m rationally thinking girl but my gut has switched to boy. Here is a bump pic from me!

13E7A65E-7E3E-4726-85B4-F077236505BF.jpeg

We're calling him George, after my Grandad :) only boys name we like! Haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"