April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Sweden, with both previous pregnancies I was in maternity 3 times with reduced movement and every time they started kicking like crazy as soon as I got there, you can never be too careful though
Eek nearly scan time, I’m so excited for you!

Mother, i have what I think is braxton hicks when I’m in bed sometimes, it’s a tightening all the way acrosee my stomach rather than just one spot, so far only when in bed

Feeling some light movements down low, scan last week showed baby was feet down so I guess that’s why I’m feeling them low, like little background kicks but they’re becoming more regular in the last few days, can’t wait for full on movement!

Good luck for your scan!!
I expect that they are Braxton Hicks, it would make sense. They seem to have gone over night.
I can't believe I'm 20 weeks tomorrow. Half way!

I'm still waiting patiently to feel movement :( I'm jealous of everyone who is eeling movement! Even with DS I didn't feel the early 'flutters' most people described so I am not too worried (sort of). Braxton hicks started about a week ago for me, forgot how uncomfortable they are!

Glad to hear everyone and their baba's are doing well! Good luck for the upcoming scans!

I never felt flutters with my others, even ds4 I felt quite early and straight away it was a distinct poking feeling rather than a fluttering.

Making things even out in the group! All looked perfect with our little girl!

Thanks all! We nearly didn’t see as baby kept on moving from the scan. The sonographer said she’d never seen a baby move so much. She said she literally did 360 in my belly 3 times in 15 minutes. I have a strong feeling this ones personality will be more like my OH which is probably good as not sure how I’d cope with 2 like my whirlwind stubborn daughter!

Haha I'm hoping this one's going to be more chill. Ds1 laziness drives me crazy but he was no trouble at all as a baby and toddler. It made for quite a shock when ds2 came along haha

Hey I hope everyone’s well. Sorry I don’t post much. We had our 20 week scan last week but baby didn’t behave herself so have to go back next Thursday. Sonographer still needs to see her spine, brain and heart properly. She had a look and backed up the private scan as she could not see any boy bits

Thank you everyone!:) I've been having braxton hicks about 2 weeks now... Quite a lot compared to my 3 girls. My breasts have been quite achy... The feeling of milk in them already its weird... I squeezed my nipples just to see an of course colostrum came out.. Didn't have that with my others this early. Every pregnancy is different though:)

Definitely, just when you think you know where you are it throws something new at you. This is the first pregnancy where I've had sore boobs from the beginning. I usually don't get them until nearer the end when I start leaking, but this time I had sore boobs ready for my period and they just stayed that way right through until about 18 weeks. They are occasionally tender now depending on bra and length of time worn, but you'd think with baby 4 or 5 you'd have the while thing down and that's just not the case

Cupcake- hopefully you’re little one behaves next time!

Hawaii and mother- I’m so surprised how different some things are this time! It’s crazy- you think being pregnant would be the same in the same person. Like it is the same hormones!

@star25 Is it today you've got your gender scan? If so I hope it goes well and baby cooperates

It was today mother, all went well
We asked the lady to whisper to dd the gender so she couldn’t tell us, so she turned the screen off when we got to the crucial part, then whispered to dd who turned around with a massive grin saying girl!

2EFBC043-C2F4-4CC0-A69E-30580A958B45.jpeg 13A7F10C-9E5A-4360-BF89-490AC3541F9D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->