April ‘baby’ showers 2020

The girls are catching up! So much for the majority of us not finding out! Hahaha

Haha we are 5 - 4 now. It's basically just me left now to decide whether we will be 50/50 as the 2 I've got on the list haven't been back. I reckon it'll be a boy are things are never completely split down the middle are they? :haha:

Congrats star! Figure post my bump pic here don't see much posts in the bump pic thread:) Can I ask you ladies if I look small for 21 weeks? Thats what everyone keeps telling me.. In clothes you can't even tell im pregnant...

Polish_20191201_142221265-1.jpg

Cute bump! I dont think you look small! I have friends who literally have no bump until just before the 3rd trimester. I think it’s all body shape that does it. I’m only 5ft so show early as I guess not much space to grow into so I pop outwards!

I don't think so, most of mine is a fatty pouch that sits around my belly button, I can pinch that bit out the way and then my actual baby bump is probably as big as yours

Enjoy your scan mother! What time is it?

Not until 2:40. I need to find something to distract myself for a few hours haha

Oh I almost forgot. DH finally felt baby moving last night. Normally as soon as he tries to feel then he stops moving but he was going mad last night after I got in to bed, DH even said "what have you been feeding him?"

Oh I hope the wait goes quickly for you mother! Afternoon scan times are evil!

AHh that’s lovely mother
My movements are still light but in one of the scan videos, that they pointed out during the scan, you can see her literally just kicking my placenta so that’s why I can’t feel it

It's been really awkward, we've got to pick ds4 up early from school and get SIL to have him and ds3 as no one can collect him at 3:10. But, they didn't have any other times when I called.

I'm sure he had turned over and was getting comfy as usually all the movements are on the left but last night everything was in the right.

I'm on my way to pick up ds2 then go home so will add a picture then, but everything went well and baby is a boy

Glad everything went well!! Cant wait to see a picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->