April 2015 Rainbow Babies

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
This is continuing on from the April 2015 Showers group from PAL.

Yay, subscribing and probably posting lots tonight as the last two nights LO has been up every hour. I've got the health visitor round on Wednesday so I'm going to ask her what to do about Cordie's reflux and if needs be I'll make a Dr appointment on Thursday.

Yuck.. Ella seems to have good nights followed by bad nights. Last night was a good night. She seemed to sleep in 3-4 hour stretches.

I started pumping after her morning feeding, so I can slowly start building a stash and have DH feed her.. I have 8oz saved up from two days.. pretty proud of my boobs. lol

Hopefuly they do something about her reflux. I am suspecting that Ella might have something. Contemplating cutting out dairy out of my diet to see if that helps.

Subscribing too!
I will need to change my siggie though!
Haven't had the health visitor around yet, but mw is coming tomorrow to weigh Inaya again and see if she has put the weight back on.
Reflux is so painful for babies!hope you find a solution button.

Akn: well done for pumping!

Well done on the pumping akn. I never got the hang of it with DS so not bothering at all this time. I really hope I don't have to cut out dairy, my OH and DS are vegetarian and I think it would be way to difficult for me to cut out dairy and keep a good diet.

Button: our babies are 2 weeks old today!
Inaya has put on 60 gr between Friday and yesterday. Not much, but it's going up!
Next weigh in is next Wednesday.
How are you, mums and babies?
I hope the other mums will join us soon.

It's flying by isn't it Ummi? I have my last midwife visit today. I took her to playgroup yesterday with OH and DS. It was nice to get out and see people but I was exhausted afterwards and my pelvis was painful.

Hey ladies!! Logan will be 1 month old tomorrow! We are good he's getting big. People think he's a month older then he is. He weighs about 11 lbs. He only eats 4 oz every 4 hours. One feeding a day he will eat 5. New mom hood is great. Its exhausting and great at the same time. You think you know everything but i learn something new everyday. I'm learning all his cries and what he likes. He really likes smiling while I change his stinky diaper. I'm also trying to get my anxiety under control l. Have to go back to work after the 21st and don't want to. Mother in law coming Dow for the weekend. We are finally getting our countertops installed on Monday finally! Its also mothers day on Sunday. I went and got pictures made of him and got a coffee mug for the mil. Saturday me and the other half are going to a wedding so it will be the 1 st time I'm leaving him. Sorry for the randomness of my post.

Can't believe it's been a month already Hoping, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. Sounds like you've got lots to keep you busy.

We had an ok night last night, she struggled a bit with reflux from 5am but she only woke up 3 times before that.

Just had the midwife do her discharge visit as she couldn't come out yesterday. Baby weighs 4kg so I'm really pleased. The health visitor came out yesterday as well and she's really nice so that's a relief.

So we have babies with expensive taste!

It's why I wanted an April baby over a May baby.. I like Diamonds better than Emeralds.

Who doesn't??? Our birthdays are all in a row. Mines march and oh is may.
Hes starting to eat every 3 hours so I just fed him more seeng if he will sleep longer since its 3 am right now and he wouldn't normally be up till 4 or 430

I hope he sleeps longer for you Hoping.

Hey ladies. Finally joining you over here.

Hi Mowat, how are the twins getting on?

We had friends over yesterday with their 3 year old twins. DS loved having them over to play and they were both fascinated with the baby.

They're doing pretty well. Harriet has been congested for over a week now so I'm going to go to emergency shortly. Also think I might have a uti---super painful! Hoping they can find a reason for her congestion and they don't just tell me to start cutting stuff out of my diet to see if she's allergic to something.

Wilf is still not breastfeeding very well, although on a good day I've managed to get him to latch a couple of times (and zero on a bad day). Pumping as much as I can and then he gets formula at night. Can't help feeling guilty about the formula, but there's not much I can do. Some days it feels like I hardly see him because he's always being bottle fed by someone else and demanding Harriet takes all my time. Oh well, doing the best I can.

DS who is 5 is reacting like crazy to the babies and we're constantly hearing about his behaviour at school. I think things are starting to get a bit better, but it's really painful when you're so over tired and he comes home and wants attention and you're just not able to give it to him. I know it'll get better with time, but I feel horrible some days. Never realized how good we had it when it was just a single newborn and no older children. Still, even though I cry several times a week, I couldn't be happier on this Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

It must be tough trying to BF two of them. Well done you on fitting in pumping as well. I'm sure your 5 year old will get on better once you've all settled into a routine.

Cordie is congested as well, I've been using saline drops at night, apparently reflux babies tend to be congested though.

Happy Mother's Day to the American ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->