April 2015 Rainbow Babies

Sounds like she's getting on great. Cordie isn't walking yet and she's got stuck on 4 teeth, really hope we get more soon! She's cruising and crawling, clapping and waving hello and goodbye and we've had her first word which was daddy.

She is incredibly loud and growls, squeals, roars and shouts at the top of her lungs, particularly when she's waiting for us to get her food out of the fridge.

We're going to the maritime museum for her birthday with a few other families.

She slept through for a couple of nights but we're back to several wake ups a night again.

So nice to hear from everyone! My guys are 1 on Sunday. They've got 6 teeth each and are just starting to cruise. Everyone says how big they are but I haven't weighed them in ages so I don't really know. They have one year shots next week so I'll guess we'll find out then.

My parents will be visiting from the other side of the country, but other than that we probably won't do any birthday activities. They're both sleeping well so I really have no complaints!

Lovely to hear from you Mowat. Happy birthday to the twins for Sunday!

I've booked Cordie's vaccines for the Monday after her birthday as well, the receptionist said we can't spoil her big day with having injections.

That's lovely your parents will be coming, it'll just be the 4 of us on the actual day and for her day out it'll just be friends as none of the family can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->