April 2015 Rainbow Babies

Hey!!! My little guy is almost 8 months. He has 2 teeth easy dadada and crawls. He goes everywhere!

Sounds like he's keeping you on your toes hoping! I wish DD would start getting teeth, I want to get it over and done with as quickly as possible!

Omg hoping he sounds busy! Lol
Button I'm not sure yet, I want to get to a year and then see what happens from there.

Ah ok, bit of a US/UK language mix up. Here baby led weaning is a way of introducing solid foods by not giving purees and going straight onto normal foods and I think you're talking about breastfeeding? I'm hoping to get to two years with breastfeeding, my DS gave up at 21 months.

Hey guys! So nice to hear from everyone! I can't believe how old are babies are getting. My guys are spinning and rolling like crazy, but no crawling. My older son was slow at everything so I'm expecting these guys will be too. Not even sitting up solo yet either.

They're both doing well with solids. We started purees and some finger foods at 6 months. It's funny how DD loves her food, but she eats a lot less at the boob. DS is a milk pig still! It's funny with the language difference---I had only heard of baby led weaning fairly recently.

Anyone thinking of another baby yet? We're done even though it makes me sad. I have a hard time getting rid of stuff, but I'm forcing myself to do it. Three kids is enough. Don't want to be greedy!

I'm definitely not thinking of another, OH had the snip a few months ago. I babysat a couple of toddlers yesterday and I'm even more sure now, I was exhausted by the end of it!

My DD is also a bit of a foody rather than a booby baby. She loves baby led weaning, had her face covered in mashed potato last night!

Mowat how fun the differences with 2 babies!
Lol button! My bad, yes I thought you meant breastmilk weaning. At home we do our own baby food purees which she eats, but while on vacation we tried store bought baby food ad she is not too interested. She loves regular solid food, which I prefer to give her. And is 100% a milk baby!
I've actually been discussing #3 with dh......

Ooh exciting stillpraying! Good luck if you decide to go for it.

Yesterday I gave DD a cheese sandwich and she took the cheese out of the middle and threw it on the floor and started eating the bread. Then she got cross because she wanted her cheese back, gotta love babies!

She was also trying to crawl on the landing but kept head butting the stair gate

I had my friends 2 year old the other day. I was at McDonald's and the babies sliding off my hip then the two year olds running around me. I probably looked like the worse mom In the world!
No more for me for a long time if ever.

Logan ate some turkey for thanksgiving and crawled all around the floor after the dog and people. Hes getting his top two teeth and boy does teething kick his butt!

My DS was a dreadful teether hoping. DD is getting the grumps with it already but no teeth yet. That must have been so cute him following everyone around.

Harriet had her two bottom teeth pop in with barely a whine, her brother on the other hand is a little more dramatic! He's also discovered he can bite me when breast feeding. The first time he did it it was so unexpected I screamed and made him freak out and cry. Now I'm ready for him!

That's funny with the cheese Button! DD has started losing her lovey blanket out of her crib. Not sure if she's doing it on purpose or not, but she starts crying and when you go in she's reaching for it through the crib railing. Quite pathetic!

Ouch Mowat! Let the games begin with the lovey throwing! I haven't given mine one yet, she doesn't seem interested.

Hi ladies, how's everyone getting on? DD has her first tooth, can crawl like a champ, she's also pulling up on furniture and cruising and has started shouting dadada and mamama at the right people generally. She's also getting better at eating solids and had an amazing first Christmas where she spent the week chasing my mums cat.

Cruising already! Wow! Mine just started crawling over the holidays, but they just use their arms (commando style) just like their older brother did. Wilf has four teeth and Harriet has three. We had a bad couple of weeks of biting with breastfeeding, but we've been good lately so I'm hoping they're done with it. Food is going well most days too. We had grandparents here over Christmas---it was so nice to have the extra help!

Ouch! That's a lot of teeth to get bitten with! My DS also cruised at 8 months, I think it's because I have teeny children so not much for them to carry about. Crawling twins sounds like a lot of trouble, I can just imagine them going off in different directions to find something they shouldn't.

I was talking to a woman at Christmas that had twins and then a single not long afterwards. She was telling me about being somewhere and all three toddlers went off in different directions! I can picture it now!

My older guy was pretty slow doing everything probably because he was big. So far it looks like Wilf might end up being bigger than his older brother at the same ages. When I weighed the babies at 8.5 months WIlf was already 23lbs 12 oz and Harriet was 23lbs 2oz. My brother in law was over 30 pounds at a year, so I'm hoping I don't end up with that! Imagine carrying that around!

Are you getting out much Button? Managing with baby and brother? I'm finding that slightly easier lately.

I don't manage too badly, DS is at pre school and once I've dropped him I go off to a playgroup or friend's house with DD. I'm still carrying her everywhere in the sling and she naps en route which makes life easier.

Logan started crawling at 7 months. Hes every where getting into everything all the time. He has 5 teeth and cutting another one. He only says dadda no momma yet. He weights 23.6 lbs and 30 inches long. Hes a horrible sleeper I shall never sleep again!!!!!! His teeth come in 4 back to back so its rough. I got laid off so since the new year we have been home together which is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->