April 2015 Rainbow Babies

Hi hoping. I promise you that you will sleep again. My DS was an awful sleeper and I thought the same, but he did and does.

That's nice that you're getting to spend lots of time together, are there any baby groups in your area?

I've been bad with getting DD weighed, I haven't been for 4 months.

My guys are "currently" sleeping really well! After our summer trips and when DH went back to work I started to lose my mind---it was so hard to get them to nap and overnight was so hard too. I eventually found a website (precious little sleep) and their Facebook group and that has helped tremendously. Eventually hired a sleep consultant for a Skype meeting and I finally got the babies on a good schedule. Around 6 months I started night weaning Harriet (WIlf was already STTN) and it worked fairly quickly. So relieved! I was way more relaxed with DS1, but I was going to lose my mind with two to deal with and Harriet really needed a little help. Well worth it.

I love being off work, but some days I do feel a little cooped up. It's really hard to get the babies nursed, fed and out the door and have any time to do anything! Almost every time I take them out I end up having to make lots of noise on the way home to keep them up to make nap time!

I didn't weigh my guys for months Button---I just happened to be at the health centre to get shots. I was surprised they had gotten so big!

So nice to read your updates girls.
No teeth yet here. But Inaya has been crawling since 6 months, pulling herself up since 7 and is now cruising and climbing the stairs! She is a girl on a mission!!
I haven't weighed her since... July!
She used to say 'maaaaa...maaaaa...' But has stopped now. She says 'Ada' for Adam (ds2). And is trying out different noises/sounds.
She is an awful sleeper too, but thanks for nreastfeeding and co sleeping at least I can get some sort of sleep. But just like u said button it will pass.

Those babies are growing so fast!

Wow, cruising already! You guys have super babies! Harriet crawls (drags herself really) like a girl on a mission---I can't imagine the trouble I'll be in when she starts walking.

Sounds like trouble Ummi! I'm pretty sure we'll have another tooth in the next few days, she's been a mega grump.

Poor Wilfred looks hilarious as he's got his bottom two centre teeth and his top fangs (but not his front teeth). Harriet has her bottom centre and one top fang and now seems to be getting three top teeth all together! Can't be comfortable!

Inaya just cut her first tooth yesterday. At last!
Mowat: they must look so funny!

I'm running after her all day long. I'm actually looking up for some ideas to keep her busy for a while. She really isn't the sit and play style. Lol!

Yay Inaya! My DD got a ball pit which she enjoys chasing all the balls around, that might be an idea for her.

Ball pit sounds awesome! When we had grandparents here at Christmas we took the babies swimming---they had a blast. I can't do it by myself (obviously) and even with DH it would be difficult to manage I'm guessing. Maybe once they're able to stand.

Harriet got another top tooth today. No whining or anything---she's so tough (unlike her brother). So now she has the two bottom and two on one side of the top. What a weirdo.

Aw bless her, I bet she looks cute. DD loves swimming but because we go to a shallow pool it aggravates my PGP having to squat down in the water.

Yes, it would! We go to a shallow pool too and I always end up super sore the next day. I try sitting on the bottom in the shallowest part, but then you start getting cold.

Welcome!!!

I am not too active in here anymore (busy with work and life and baby!!)

I need to catch up on everyone!

Second tooth popped on Monday! 18 to go before I'm done with teething forever!!!

Hi Future Sailor! Nice to hear from you aknqtpie.

DD just got her 5th tooth the other day (easy-peasy), but DS is still waiting for his front teeth and he is suffering! He got his lateral incisors already and they're super crooked. The dentist will love this kid (and his poor parents).

My guys have dropped two nursing sessions this week and it is making me sad. We were at 6 times a day and they won't nurse now after first or second nap. Not really a big deal, but I miss it and makes me worry about when they stop all together.

Mine has BFd less today as well but I think that's because she coldy and teethy and because she fed every two hours last night. We've all got colds and my DS is home from preschool because he had a bad tummy yesterday. I've gone a bit mad today.

Hi future sailor. Welcome in our group.

How are you akn? I love your avatar pic! Ella looks so funny!

Button: first tooth came out last week! Yay! And second one today. Still cutting through, hopefully little miss will be ok by tomorrow. She is having quite a rough time with it. Plus she's just got a cold too.
At that age my boys already had between 8 and 10 teeth. It's so funny seeing her with her only tooth. Ds2 said she will look like a little bunny!

She is also trying to find her balance and is doing quite well and then falls back on her bum.

Mowat: maybe you'll still bf for a long time. You just never know. Enjoy every minute of it.

Hi ladies, how are you all? We must have already had some 1st birthdays and more to come.

I can't believe it was a year ago that we were cheering each other on to get to meet our babies. I'm sure they are all completely different now to those teeny tiny newborns.

Hi!
Wow! A year! Same time last year we already had the first babies of our group and the rest of us was in agony with those last days/weeks!

How are your babies? Any plans for their birthdays?

Button and akn our babies have got the same birthday!

We haven't planned anything yet. We don't like big stuff. Just something cosy between ourselves.

Inaya has been walking for a month now, well, she now runs more like! She's got 7 teeth, all of which came in the space of 2 weeks and then nothing. She is still an awful sleeper, but I'm getting used to it by now. She has developped different sounds, is clapping hands and tries to mimic gestures from nursery rhymes. She has her very own personality and screams at her brothers if they upset her. She is also not very happy when we take things from her, like a phone from example!

Can't wait to hear from you all and your babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->