April bfp....please!

Hi :wave:

I am 3DPO today, it's gone so fast not knowing when you've ovulated! x

Hi there. I think I'm on O day or 1dpo not really sure. It looks like you temp, am I right? I have a question. If I woke several times but didn't get up,(woke due to bad dream) can I still use my temp or should I disregard it?

I was told you should really take your temp the same time everyday and have a good 3-4 hours sleep with no disturbance x

:dust:Yeah, that's what I read. Wasn't really sure how to chart it. I'm not sure how long I slept for after I fell asleep again. The first was 97.6 then when I woke up at temp time it was 97.7. Idk. I will probably chart the second since it was temp time though I'm not sure it was a full 3 hours after I fell out again. So I will note disrupted sleep. Gonna bd today anyway cause O calendar says today's the day! Thanks for your reply!! :)

Sorry about your loss alijojo.

I'm o'ing today or tomorrow I think ( cd 19/20). Pos opk yesterday. So almost in the 2ww.
Is anyone near testing yet?

Hi ladies I'm new to this so don't really know any lingo for certain words so bare with me I don't know if I'm posting on the correct thread but here goes anyway I'm on my second cycle ttc after mirena fell out already mummy to 1 boy previously had ectopic and blighted ovum so also only one tube period due tommorow but no sign if it yet fingers crossed :thumbup:

I'm 1 or 2 dpo just start temping so that won't help this cycle. The only method I use is cp exam, cm exam and O calendar. I will probably test 10 dpo. Unless I get syptematic.

Oooh you will have to keep us posted on that fx for your bfp!

AF showed up last night so on to next cycle!

Hi ladies,
Can I please join? I am currently on cycle #6 TTC and currently on CD23 currently having some dull cramps, headache, backache for the past 3 days. Af is due 4/6 trying to not get my hopes up..

Hi there! :) I am on CD 19, 2dpo. This tww is going to feel like two years! When do you plan on testing?

Hi everyone :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC after our loss, we are TTC baby number two!! :) I'm only on CD3 so I won't be testing till the near end of April. Fx!!

:happydance:

Fx for you! How many dpo will you be on the 6th?

Are you having any symptoms of AF or pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->