April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Hi ladies!! I haven't been on in a few weeks and wow there has been some exciting news! One early baby so far and Navy's news! Sending sticky vibes and healthy vibes to everyone!!

So far baby girl is doing well! Can't believe we are SO CLOSE to April!! What a crazy ride but so awesome to share it with all of you!!

I had betas on Fri and today. Fridays was 25 and they wanted it to at least double and get to 50-60 by today and it was 112!!!

Awesome Navy!!! Sending lots of positive energy your way!!

Thank you all, ladies!!

How are you all feeling?? Getting so close!!!

I have my first OB appt and my first ultrasound with my RE on the 30th! (Next Wed) I'm very nervous but also excited. I didn't have any more betas after the 25 and 112.

How is everyone here doing? So close to April!!!

Fingers crossed navy!!! I start maternity leave tomorrow!! I can't wait ��

Navy - 30th! Less than a week away! Woop!

Lala - I would love to be off work! I'm in a lot of pain but at least I have a desk job and sit all day; its the walking that hurts the most.

Had my 36 week (!) apt yesterday and I'm not dilated or effaced at all, so most likely nothing will be happening any time soon for this baby! But that's ok, I actually want her to stay in until close to the due date because I want to have my maternity leave in the warmer weather.

I've been admitted to the hospital. I woke up at 4AM to chest pain, dizziness and vomiting. My BP was 169/112 so my husband rushed me to the ER. After several hours of failed pain medications, Zofran, an ultrasound and several consults. The results came back with gestational hypertension and a very large gallbladder stone in my duct. I MUST have surgery. Right now we are attempting to control the situation with pain meds and antibiotics so I will be in the hospital overnight to be monitored. If this plan works, the surgery will be held off as long as it can, hopefully until the second trimester. If it's not, then I will likely have surgery tomorrow or the day after. :cry:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared but if I don't have the surgery then I could go into sepsis. Right now we're really hoping that the antibiotic route will work as this will allow us to delay the surgery until I am in a more stable and secure stage in my pregnancy.

Oh Navy - I'm so sorry to hear of those troubles! I'll be thinking of and praying for you and your family.

Poor navy!!! I had to have my gallbladder out! Gallstones are sooooo painful! I was on a lot of morphine! You poor thing. You must be petrified. Did they do an ultra sound of the baby too? I hope things work out for you :0/ this is the last thing you need on your plate.

Oh navy I'm really sorry to read that :( I hope your feeling better soon and the antibiotics treats so you can avoid surgery till a later date at least :hugs:

I'm still in the hospital, third day so far and possibly a third night tonight. Dr will be coming soon to discuss what he wants to do about it. I'll keep you updated. Thank you

Procedure is probably going to be Monday. I'm not getting better. My two choices are a stent or complete removal. Both have pros and cons but either way there is about a 1 in 3 chance of either losing the baby or a severe complication in the pregnancy. I'm likely staying in the hospital until Monday.

A stent is likely not possible since I would have to have it for 8+ weeks and we will likely move before it's time for it to come out and I may not get a Dr in P'cola who has experience for this surgery in pregnant women in time.

Both surgeons told us that our chances of a loss or severe complication are about 1 in 3 due to how early in the pregnancy it is, my high blood pressure and already being a high risk pregnancy to begin with.

I don't even know what to think anymore. Everytime we get pregnant, something happens. I can't go through another loss, not again. I'm so tired and I just want to give up. I don't know what to do anymore.

I feel for you, Navy. You have been through a lot. I will be sending u positive energy. Go easy on yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->