April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Hey everyone! I am new to Babyandbump and found out July 26th that we are expecting our angel baby and baby #2. I have a healthy baby boy from a perfect pregnancy born in September of 2013. When it came time to try for baby #2, I had no problems getting pregnant, but the pregnancies would not stick. We lost a baby in October 2014 at 5w3d, one in January of 2015 at 4w5d and another in April of 2015 at 5w1d. My edd is April 4th, 2016 making me 6w1d. I am ecstatic that I am further along right now than the other losses I have endured.

I am thinking we will be team Blue, but I am hoping for team Pink! But as of right now, I am going to say team Green because part of us wants to wait until the baby is born to find out!

Welcome, zmzerbe!! So sorry for your losses, dear. Here's to hoping this is your second Rainbow baby!!! :hugs:

So my nurse called and they are increasing my synthroid. They said my TSH is at 3.75 and they want it at 2.5. Does anyone know what that's all about? Even though I'm nervous ... Monday can come soon enough!!

Navy ... Keep us posted. I'll be thinking about you all day Thursday.

Welcome zmzerbe!!!

Thank you so much! We are hoping this will be our Rainbow baby too!

Lala, it has to do with your thyroid and the risk of preterm labor and delivery. Here's a link:https://thyroid.about.com/od/hormonepregnantmenopause1/a/tshbytrimester.htm

But your not EXTREMELY high so while definitely talk to your Dr about it more, I wouldn't worry to much just yet. FXd for you that the meds do the trick!

Lala- Don't be nervous. Most dr's want levels to be under 3.0. You just need more drug to achieve that. It is common during pregnancy to need to adjust your med sometimes multiple times to achieve the proper TSH levels. Btw I'm an RN ☺️

Tomorrow is the big day to see if everything is as it should be. I'm so nervous.

Hi ladies - I am tentatively excited to join this thread. I have been trying for baby #2 for a year and have had two m/c's in that time.
I am really nervous because my tests have been crazy:
9dpo in the afternoon BFP! On FRER and Wondfo
10dpo with fmu BFN on wondfo
10dpo in the afternoon very faint BFP on wondfo
11dpo (today!) stronger bfp on wondfo
Hoping that this is it for all of us in this thread.

I havent even told my DH yet...I'm just so scared it will end. AF due Sunday.

Edited to add: EDD is April 23, and team purple!

OMG, HI KOZMIK!!! FXd that the tests get darker and that there's no :witch: on Sun!

Thanks Navy! So glad to be in this thread with some familiar people!

I'm so excited for you Kozmik! I remember you from my :bfp: in May when we were in the TTC May Group!

KozmikKitten - welcome! Praying that all is good and your lines get darker and darker each day!

NavyLady - Good luck!!

Have you two been feeling any symptoms?

I've been itching to buy this baby blanket I found haha It's the exact color we plan on using as part of our nursery/theme for either gender!
https://i.imgur.com/T91LYsc.jpg

Thats a beautiful baby blanket! With my first I bought a baby blanket way before we knew the gender because the nursery color was going to have hints of orange in it for either gender!

I have had no symptoms yet except for acne, which I have had with most of my pregnancies. (But I also get it around AF so not exclusive to a pregnancy symptom). This time my acne showed up around 5dpo which is pretty early for me, so I was hopeful. But no other symptoms.

I've been having extreme fatigue the last couple of weeks. With all of my pregnancies I was super tired from the beginning. I started getting somewhat lightheaded last week and early last week I had a 2-3 day long migraine, it was AWFUL! Along with that I've had a very itchy scalp (probably not pregnancy related but started at the same time) and a need to eat everything in my path... I feel like a bottomless pit.

Everyone keeps telling me symptoms are in my head, but at the same time, even with my son who I carried well past full term, I had symptoms from super early on.

Hopefully more symptoms start to pop up soon! The biggest being no :witch:! :D

This is the bedding we've decided on
https://i.imgur.com/LtSVPLJl.jpg

With a gray crib for a boy and a white crib for a girl :)

BTW That baby blanket is ADORABLE! We didn't buy our son a baby blanket until after we knew what we were having simply because we wanted his name embroidered on it. It actually looks very similar to that one, but the chevron is gray and white, the silky fabric around the edge is grey and the minky dot side is a teal color. And his name is in teal on the chevron side. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/140999582

That bedding is adorable!!! I love that color scheme as well! I think whether we have a little girl or a boy we will be reusing our bedding from Chance (my almost 2 year old). It's navy, green and white and it has sailboats on it. But a baby won't know the difference and if we live in a place where we can really decorate a nursery by then, we might splurge on a new one for a girl.

That's cute, zmzerbe! And I have basically all those same symptoms, especially the hunger and the fatigue, I'm sleeping nearly 14 hours a day!

I love sailboats, DH is in the Navy so its a weak spot! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->