April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

You just get through it :) it helps to think that the pain will eventually end!
Are you planning natural or don't mind the thought of pain relief?
Pink bump! :)

You just get through it :) it helps to think that the pain will eventually end!
Are you planning natural or don't mind the thought of pain relief?
Pink bump! :)

Woohoo, same here *hi5*

Planning natural; I actually don't want an epidural but I'm terrified I'll give in to one.

You?

I had one with ds, my OB told me I will have to have one virtually straight away with this one because of my hernia.
I don't really mind though, it didn't hurt last time to have it put in (I had two) and I was still able to push easily without feeling anything, which was a huge plus in my books!

Yay! Have been waiting for an april thread! Due april 1st with a boy! Full term next week...getting close!

Sometimes I feel okay about it, sometimes excited and at other times terrified! I just don't know if I'm strong enough :S

And woohoo! Blue or pink?

my sentiments exactly! sometimes im ok with the thought of labor and actually excited to go through it, then i get terrified of the thought of the pain and want out. i could barely stand some of my period cramps so idk how im going to handle labor. :nope:

23rd April for me...fed up already ! 7 weeks and counting... X

April 27 here! :wave:

Anyone else having irregular, but strong, Braxton Hicks? Sometimes mine feel so strong I wonder if it's the start of real labor, but then it stops and is quite annoying.

How are you all sleeping at night? I start out fine and wake up in the middle of the night with horrible back pain. I try everything and nothing seems to work. I've got more pillows in the bed than ever, last night I even woke up hubby and asked him to spoon me so I have something against my back and while that worked for a few minutes, I ended up getting uncomfortable again. What do you do to help you sleep (besides sleeping pills)?

Who started there deep cleaning?

I started our room. Cleaned the windows, dusting everything. Sweeping as we have hard wood floors and cleaning them on my hands and knees. You can tell I am ready for this baby to come out. haha. Also doing a little rearranging for the baby's side on my side to make it easier.

It takes a lot out of me. I am out of breathe. And who knew only 6 months leaving in our house how much dust built up. :/

Sleeping is impossible, I'm fine all day but as soon as I get into bed the acid reflux starts, the legs cramps and restless less and hip pain. I haven't come up with a solution but I know there definitely isn't space for any more pillows in our bed! Haha

We are having building work done at our house at the moment so no point cleaning ;)

I started our room. Cleaned the windows, dusting everything. Sweeping as we have hard wood floors and cleaning them on my hands and knees. You can tell I am ready for this baby to come out. haha. Also doing a little rearranging for the baby's side on my side to make it easier.

It takes a lot out of me. I am out of breathe. And who knew only 6 months leaving in our house how much dust built up. :/

Hubby made the comment that I was nesting yesterday. Didn't think about it till he said it, but he was right. He even told our 16 month old to watch out cuz mommy might throw her in a box for storage. LOL

Ive had quite a bit of menstrual like cramping the last couple of nights, my cervix is softening and thinning, and I've had loose stools today. I doubt it's really anything, but makes me nervous cuz hubby has to go out of town monday thru Thursday next week. And considering 2nd time labors are usually 8 hrs with the first couple being unsure if its real or not... he wouldnt make it home in time! Doc will be giving him the go ahead or not tmrw... he isnt going ANYWHERE... if there is any real possibility of me going next week!

Hubby made the comment that I was nesting yesterday. Didn't think about it till he said it, but he was right. He even told our 16 month old to watch out cuz mommy might throw her in a box for storage. LOL

Ive had quite a bit of menstrual like cramping the last couple of nights, my cervix is softening and thinning, and I've had loose stools today. I doubt it's really anything, but makes me nervous cuz hubby has to go out of town monday thru Thursday next week. And considering 2nd time labors are usually 8 hrs with the first couple being unsure if its real or not... he wouldnt make it home in time! Doc will be giving him the go ahead or not tmrw... he isnt going ANYWHERE... if there is any real possibility of me going next week!

I wont even let hubby go anywhere but to work. haha. My cervix is soft and been shortening so he wont be going anywhere. And also the top was open so I especially wont let him go. We moved to Germany from US his job and German has been the most hardest language to learn. Everything sounds the same to me and he is the only one that can drive. The hospital is like a 15 minute walk from our house but I am not trying to walk. And since my sister decided to leave here early I will especially cling onto him as I have no one else with me. She leave when I turn 37 weeks.

April 27 here! :wave:

Anyone else having irregular, but strong, Braxton Hicks? Sometimes mine feel so strong I wonder if it's the start of real labor, but then it stops and is quite annoying.

How are you all sleeping at night? I start out fine and wake up in the middle of the night with horrible back pain. I try everything and nothing seems to work. I've got more pillows in the bed than ever, last night I even woke up hubby and asked him to spoon me so I have something against my back and while that worked for a few minutes, I ended up getting uncomfortable again. What do you do to help you sleep (besides sleeping pills)?

I am having really strong braxton hicks. I had to go to L&D Saturday night due to them being pretty regular and starting to be painful, but no signs of labor. I am a first time mom so it is hard to know what is "normal" and what isn't. As for sleeping I have really bad restless legs at night. Seems like I will be ok when I first lay down, but as soon as I'm about to doze off it starts. Also having really bad hip pain if I'm on one side for too long. I have my SO spoon me as well and that helps sometimes. Also sleeping with my body pillow between my legs sometimes helps, but not that much. Other then that I have no idea how I am going to catch up on sleep in the next 7 weeks before my son is born lol

My birthdays late June and Callum was due on the 4th of July so I was worried about the same thing, in the end I ended up having a few contractions on my birthday! We have birthdays 5 days apart which is nice but I know what you mean about sharing birthdays!

Anyone else so uncomfortable? This weekend has seemed to make it even worse, it could just be the fact shes gone back to being breech again although I felt her go back to head down earlier and I still felt majorly uncomfortable, dont remember feeling this uncomfy last time but I am bigger this time so that could be why xx

I'm deffo uncomfy now :( Can't turn over in bed without pain in my pelvis & just feel full to bursting all the time. I can usually eat so much too :haha: Ah well, it might curb my weight gain!

Sazzle I could have written this :) we are both having girlies too :)

It's Nats that's having the girl! Not me :nope: I'm team :yellow: again :) a Looking forward to my surprise after the pushing stage!

Maybe I had a premonition sazzel ;)

My birthdays late June and Callum was due on the 4th of July so I was worried about the same thing, in the end I ended up having a few contractions on my birthday! We have birthdays 5 days apart which is nice but I know what you mean about sharing birthdays!

Anyone else so uncomfortable? This weekend has seemed to make it even worse, it could just be the fact shes gone back to being breech again although I felt her go back to head down earlier and I still felt majorly uncomfortable, dont remember feeling this uncomfy last time but I am bigger this time so that could be why xx

I'm deffo uncomfy now :( Can't turn over in bed without pain in my pelvis & just feel full to bursting all the time. I can usually eat so much too :haha: Ah well, it might curb my weight gain!

Sazzle I could have written this :) we are both having girlies too :)

It's Nats that's having the girl! Not me :nope: I'm team :yellow: again :) a Looking forward to my surprise after the pushing stage!

It could be you too :) think most april babies are boys on here so you could help bring up the total for the girlies!

Ive had such pressure down there today and bad backache, definitely time to rest tonight, think ive over excerted myself today :nope: xx

I am hardly sleeping at night, it takes forever to fall asleep and the slightest noise wakes me, then I can't get back to sleep :(
Last night I had the worst heartburn, I propped up on like 6 pillows and tried to sleep straight up. It was horrible! And I have terrible, frequent Braxton hicks. Some are so bad I can barely breathe, and I know I feel my cervix dialating. Next week (36) my doctor is doing my first internal exam, so I'll find out.

Deep cleaning - check!
I did the kitchen already - cabinets, fridge, pantry, everything. And every closet in the house, and the kids rooms. Then I hired a weekly housekeeper to help me do all the regular cleaning because I just can't...I know I'll really appreciate it after my c-section for that first month or so, after that I'll have to give it up :(

This past week, I moved to our living room - and finally decided we need all new furniture (ours was upholstered, so I just couldn't get it clean - 7+ years with 4 kiddos, they look pretty bad). We bought all new leather stuff and a new rug, curtains, everything! My husband is taking all our old stuff out tonight (a charity is coming by to pick it up) then I will spend tomorrow getting it super-duper clean in there! Thursday our new stuff comes :) I'm in clean house bliss over here!!

I wont even let hubby go anywhere but to work. haha. My cervix is soft and been shortening so he wont be going anywhere. And also the top was open so I especially wont let him go. We moved to Germany from US his job and German has been the most hardest language to learn. Everything sounds the same to me and he is the only one that can drive. The hospital is like a 15 minute walk from our house but I am not trying to walk. And since my sister decided to leave here early I will especially cling onto him as I have no one else with me. She leave when I turn 37 weeks.

Sorry to hear your sister is leaving. Where are you from in the us? I live in Indiana. Sorry you are struggling with the language barrier.
Unfortunately, dh has to go for work. Of course, if there is a real possibility of me delivering while he is gone... than he could get out of it. But it's pretty important he is there... so I would hate to have him miss it and nothing happen for another few weeks.

its its amazing how i can relate so much to you ladies.

hardd- i am also american living abroad. DH is Japanese and i've been living here in Japan for about 1 year and change (june will make it 2 years). i also am struggling with the language and constantly lost in translation :haha:. and also like you my hospital is fairly close like a 20 min walk but im definitely not walking. DH travels a lot for work but i demanded that this month and obviously April he not travel as much or go on trips. his work seems to be understanding and have cut back. he's even goin on paternity leave when i have the baby :).

i also cling to DH soo much and and whine all the time. i feel like a baby having a baby :haha:.

AFM chest/rib pain is on the rise (barely got any sleep) and i've been getting bouts of lightening crotch. ouch! also im not sure but im scared i may have had a real contraction the other day. my stomach just randomly started to hurt not like period pains but like the pain you get when your having a stomach ache like if you have a stomach bug or have to poop (sorry tmi). and it was accompanied with some tightenings. it lasted less than a minute and only happened that one time. i have aa doc appt end of this week so i'll mention it then.

I'm also uncomfortable at night. I feel better knowing my BH is not labor but they're still painful. The best position for me is on my left side but I can only sleep in short spurts. Also my stomach feels so heavy that its so uncomfortable if I end up on my back and turning over is hard.

And a big yes to the nesting! I feel like the house cannot get clean enough. I have a list of deep cleaning chores I'm trying to get through.

Hey gals, I keep stalking the thred and decided I should join in a little and say hi at least :wave:

I'm due April 15 (or 22 if you ask Dr.) So not quite sure I'm ready for labor watch, but I look forward to this thread, especially as we all get closer to new babies.

O. And team :pink: here :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"