April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Still pregnant lol. Was having regularish contractions last night decided to try get abit of sleep and now they've pretty much gone. Still got Bach ache and having pains but doubt anything will happen now. Had enough :( x

hey girls :wave:

had my baby today! just taking a rest but i will have my labor and delivery story up soon and pics.
GL ladies sending you labor dust!

had my baby today! just taking a rest but i will have my labor and delivery story up soon and pics.

Congrats :D
My contractions stopped, this baby isn't coming out on his own I just know it, counting down untill Saturday when I can go in and they can get him out, past caring how he gets here now as long as he does.x

Congratulation due date buddy :)

I had my beautiful baby girl yesterday, I'll update soon too, once I get home :)

Come on overdue babies, we want to meet you xx

Hey ladies. I'm 2 days overdue and looks like I'll probably have a may baby. I'm going to hold out for induction until 2 weeks overdue, although I REALLY hope that does not happen again. :( Congrats to all the ladies who've had their babies :)

Congratulation due date buddy :)

I had my beautiful baby girl yesterday, I'll update soon too, once I get home :)

Come on overdue babies, we want to meet you xx

oh wow! sending a big congratulations right back at you due date buddy! :D
cant believe we had ourr babies within a day or even maybe a few hours apart, how cool is that :happydance:. i went into labor the night of the 28th and had her 1:33 in the morning on the 29th.

Justagirl- dont loose hope! just had my DD today at 40+2 and labor started so spontaneously that i had no signs before it actually happened. i also thought baby would for sure come in May. :hugs:

Been walking all day still nothing. 3 days untill induction.x

Good morning ladies, lovely to see some more babies have arrived since I was last here. Congratulations Aliko and Mrs Duck! :)

I finally had my little boy at 8:35 on 28th April, 6 days overdue! It was another long-ish labour (25 hours start to finish) but nowhere near as long as my 72 hour labour with DD :haha: he's doing great so far :)

Come on overdue babies! Sending you both lots of labour vibes :dust:

MissRhead - your back ache and starting and stopping contractions sounds just like I was on Friday and Saturday before finally going into labour on Sunday night xx

Yay congrats! :)
I don't think baby is coming on his own, 2 days untill induction and I'm ok with that, it's finally an end, it's the only thing keeping me sane lol. X

Aw hun, I'm still keeping everything crossed for you that it happens sooner but if not at least the finish line is in sight for you now x

Yep I'm still here too only 3 days overdue but of course every day feels like a year... Looks like a may baby for me too!

Looks like we're having May babies! x

Did you get an induction date?? The end is near for us no matter what, we can't be pregnant for much longer :hugs:

Justagirl the first few days of being overdue where hell for me, I've sort of got used to the idea of being overdue lol x

yay same day as me! :) im not so bad, really achey and my legs and back are agony but im feeling more positive now its getting closer to the definite end lol. im feeling quite nervous though. how will they induce you? ive been told they will try this propress thing to begin with, I so hope it works x

yay same day as me! :) im not so bad, really achey and my legs and back are agony but im feeling more positive now its getting closer to the definite end lol. im feeling quite nervous though. how will they induce you? ive been told they will try this propress thing to begin with, I so hope it works x

Haha how strange! Unless they have a cancellation for Friday which im hoping as me and my sister have had Friday babies so far. I need to keep the tradition going lol. Not sure how they will do it. Last time when i was induced all they did was break my waters. Whats a propess like a pessary thing?x

Fingers crossed for you, tomorrow would be awesome, even if not, saturday is so close now. Im getting really nervous, my bags are all packed and ready to go, i suddenly dont feel ready for this haha!

Yeah apparently its like a tampon thing they will leave in for 24 hours, hopefully they will break my waters then too, as they said they could feel the babys head on both sweeps, hopefully we both have easy quick inductions or even better if they come before, though ive sort of given up on that now lol x

Fingers crossed for you, tomorrow would be awesome, even if not, saturday is so close now. Im getting really nervous, my bags are all packed and ready to go, i suddenly dont feel ready for this haha!

Yeah apparently its like a tampon thing they will leave in for 24 hours, hopefully they will break my waters then too, as they said they could feel the babys head on both sweeps, hopefully we both have easy quick inductions or even better if they come before, though ive sort of given up on that now lol x

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->