April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Congratulations farmmom :)

Hang in there ladies our babies will be here very soon.

Nothing new here either, just waiting, waiting, waiting............

Are there any April ladies still waiting for their babies? I'm feeling very lonely :(

Meeeeeee!

Hi MrsDuck! :hi:

How are you holding up? Your due date is tomorrow?

I'm 4 days overdue (my ticker is a day out) and fed up. I'm starting to think there's a real possibility my April baby could turn into a may baby :(

I'm fed up as well, I think mainly because I was so convinced that she was going to come early but yup as you say my due day is tomorrow. You poor thing I really hope something starts to happen soon for the both of us and all the other April girls still waiting

Still here! I so hope we are holding our LOs soon. I've got quite bad back ache been walking around all day not getting my hopes up as like my plug loss it will probably be nothing lol x

I feel far more uncomfortable today, I keep walking around because sitting down is just not comfortable in any position.

Come on babies, make an appearance :)

Me too, I've just had a radox bath and am still feeling uncomfortable, backache and tummy pains. We shall see, I really really don't want to make it to 41 weeks. X

I was the same MrsDuck, absolutely convinced this LO was going to come early. Then week 37 passed, followed by 38, 39 and 40! So frustrating!

MissRhead, that sounds really promising! :)

I lost a big bit of plug this afternoon and I'm feeling a bit sore but nothing major happening.

Argh, what is with all of the babies wanting to be fashionably late?? My other 3 were 2 weeks early, so I just assumed this one would be too! Sigh... I suppose each one is on its own timeline.

No two are the same I suppose.

I'm hoping this baby is going to be all chilled out and lazy. He or she was really lazy on all the scans too. I might have known lol

Still here too! Have my nephews swimming party tomorrow and would hate to miss it. No signs though just been having feet in my ribs and baby trying to come out my sides which is the wrong place! Gravity take you down! Spent 2 hours on the gym ball last night. X

Sorry I'm so late updating.

Callan James was born on 7th April weighing 5lb 9oz after a 27 minute labour, yep the midwife told us inductions are slow & to get comfy pmsl, she lied haha!

He's snuggled on my chest right now & its the best feeling ever!

Good luck to everyone still waiting, its sad how fast it goes once they are here xxx

Congrats!
I'm still here too, surprise it turned into nothing lol. I'm trying not to be so stressed about it which is so so hard but it's only going to make matters worse! Have another sweep on Monday. X

im still here as well ladies!
40 weeks today and not sure if i should be happy that i actually made it this far or depressed that baby still seems snug as a bug?

anywho its been a few days since i last updated.

well had a doc appointment on saturday, doc said my cervix was soft but didnt give me an exact percentage and said i am 2cm dilated. no word on whether its posterior or anterior and what not. but hey progress is progress, i'll take that over the measly half cm and barely soft cervix from my last appointment.

he said at this stage we're pretty much just waiting for labor to start. ha! no kidding doc! :dohh:
personally i've been waiting on labor since week 38! :wacko:

I'm still here too :(

I had a bloody show yesterday afternoon, then i started getting contractions at 11:00 last night, they continued throughout the night until about 5:30am when they were about 10 minutes apart and lasting nearly a minute. Then they just slowed down and stopped again!

They weren't massively painful so I knew they weren't real labour contractions but they were the most painful ones I've had yet and I really did think it might turn into something this time.

I just despair. Why me? :cry:

that sounds promising, I was only 1cm and 'soft' but still posterior at 40+2
sarah so sorry it turned into nothing I had the same last night, I was so sure something would happen but I woke up feeling fine. I have another sweep tomorrow, im loosing all hope of my homebirth but tbh I dont really care at this point, im over it so aslong as he comes out I dont care lol x

I have a sweep on Tuesday, really hoping it will help.

Are you in the UK? How far will they let you go overdue before they won't let you have your home birth?

Fingers crossed, I hear their more successful past 41 weeks.
Yes I'm in the UK, they said 13 days over my due date, I know you can decline the induction but I'm not to hung up on it really, it'd be nice to be at home but I'm already feeling stressed by being over, I worry a lot and I'd just like him out now so I don't really mind going into hospital x

I'm starting to think the same way. The thought of an induction scares me but anything is better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->