• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April IUI thread!

No joke!! I want a magic pill:) I go for my progesterone check today. This is the longest wait ever!!! So glad I have you girls to vent to!

No pressure l4hope...lol. Jk...I hope that's the case too though. Since the crampiness a couple days ago I haven't really had any symptoms. That's weird for me cause normally I have all kind of symptoms by now...lol. But I am glad that this cycle hasn't been full of headaches which does normally happen with my shift in hormones.

It's your turn now! You were anxious and hopeful for me, now I'm anxious and hoping for you! I have waited most months for AF to arrive but I don't know how you can wait that long. The month I got pregnant I tested at cd30. Unfortunately now with all if the monitoring they schedule bloodwork one to two days before AF is due. I hate that because it always seems to make me feel more hopeful somehow. Well...I'll be awaiting your updates!

Good luck to everyone else in the tww too!!

For those of us starting a new cycle...on we go to the next round!

I had my bloodwork and ultrasound today as I STILL haven't had a positive on my OPK. I have 2 follicles! One each side! The the clomid is apparently doing something. She said sometimes the clomid pushes back ovulation and they'll call me this afternoon with my bloodwork results and to let me know if I'm to keep testing with the OPKs each morning or come in for bloodwork daily so we don't miss the surge. So-- I guess IUI in a few days time. Until then were still BDing!

I want the magic pill too. I would be first in line for that and pop that sucker with no questions asked...lol.

L4hope...true I was very much so anticipating your results. I would just have to tell the doc to not schedule me until I wanted for the bw. If that didn't work, I'd just lie...lol. I'm not good at taking no for an answer when it comes to my body. I know they're doctors and know a lot more than I do, but I'd like to think I know a bit more about my own body than them.

Fisher...awaiting your results...fxd! What day are you on? My O used to happen around cd11-13, but with the clomid it's usually cd15, but has been later. I would definitely keep bding though. Good luck!

AFM having some more cramping today and yesterday too, nothing bad just like a few days ago...light, mild. Here's hoping my uterus is stretching to accommodate...fxd!

Good luck to all you ladies in the tww and to all of you ladies in the first two weeks of a new cycle...get bding...lol!

Today is CD 15. The call from the clinic was a bit of surprise. They said my estradiol (or whatever they drew was high enough that at least 1 egg was mature and my LH was 20 which they said was high enough to trigger O so they want us there tomorrow morning!

Today is CD 15. The call from the clinic was a bit of surprise. They said my estradiol (or whatever they drew was high enough that at least 1 egg was mature and my LH was 20 which they said was high enough to trigger O so they want us there tomorrow morning!

Good luck tomorrow!!

It went pretty well I guess (as well as lying on your back in stirrups can ;-) ) DH gave 12.3 mil motile ones this morning which is almost quadruple last IUI with 3.2mil. Plus my two follicles hopefully we can get 1 good one out of this crew! Commence a very long TWW!

My progesterone level on cd 19 was 6.28. She said I did ovulate this month but on clomid they Really like to see above 10. So if I don't conceive this cycle:( they will up my clomid to 100mg. Anyone else have a low progesterone level and still got

I know logically it's fine. And I've spent extensive time googling today... but I still am super paranoid about all the cramping, spotting and leaking after today's IUI. I'm still having mild intermittent cramping, but the spotting and leaking seems to have ceased. The doctor said the leaking would just be water & CM... but it's looks so suspiciously like :spermy: its making me incredibly paranoid...

Anyone else? Please say yes?

I only had one iui so far, I didn't have any leaking but definitely felt bloated and crampy. But, my doc said there could be some leaking but it's only water or cm. He said once they put the swimmers in they can't get back out!

I was told the same thing fisher. Remember that your cm around O changes to become sperm friendly and actually mimics what sperm and semen look like. I didn't have any cramping or spotting, but I have heard that's normal.

They told me as well that once that put them up there there is no way they can fall out. I do know that they add some solution to it - perhaps that could be leaking out? They told me as well that the only thing that should leak is some of the stuff they put on the speculum.

I am a little discouraged today. I feel very crampy like AF is coming soon :(

I hope you don't mind me coming back. I have been very busy lately. Fisher I was told that the leaking could be from the solution they mix the sperm with. I had it too so don't worry. I have also been having lots of spotting and cramping. The doctor told me it was completely normal.

So yeah, I doubt my IUIs will work this month because my lining was very thin and my husbands sperm count was very low.

The cramping and spotting only really lasted one day and I think the spotting was just from the catheter. My uterus is apparently just kind of a b*ch (aside from the fact it hasn't done anything useful for me ever) it just seems to get easily irritated and crampy. I'm 3 days out and just wishing time would hurry up. I have had random mild cramping, but I'm not really taking that as a sign of anything cause I've definitely had whole LP mild cramping and it meant nothing (I'm pretty sure at this point I've had every 'symptom' under the sun and they've never meant anything)

newlywedgal I'm feeling discouraged today as well. How many dpiui are you?

How is everyone else feeling?

Fisher, frustrated and newlywedgal, I think it's the drudgery of the tww. It goes so slow and all you can do is think about every little thing. Either we feel hopeful or doubtful. Here's hoping for time to pass faster!

Afm I'm also waiting impatiently, but for me it's waiting to start my first Follistim injections tomorrow and scan on wed to check follicle growth.

Don't be discouraged newlywed. The cramping can be a good thing. I've been cramping too. Today probably the worse...not that it's horrible, just light/mild cramping and I'm 14dpo/iui and I really don't have any feeling of af coming on, which by now I do, but who knows. When are you supposed to test?

Frustrated, what was your lining and hubbys count? Low numbers don't necessarily mean it can't it happen. I don't think they would have done the iui if your lining was too thin, so I think you'd be ok there.

AFM, still living in maybe land playing the waiting game. I've been feeling like something's a little different this past week. In part because I don't have most of the symptoms I normally do, or at least they don't feel the same as usual. Hoping I can't take that as a good sign, but we'll see.

Oh my heavens no doubt what are you waiting for?! 14 dpiui! :test:
I admire your fortitude! Good luck!

Well I don't like testing cause its too stressful. Seeing a bfn is so depressing where of af just comes on her own its kind of like that's what's suppose to happen...not what I want but more normal that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->