• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April IUI thread!

I completely understand the feeling of being let down. In 3 yrs of ttc all BFNs:( but I agree I admire your waiting!!! That's awesome. I'm only 10dpiui and testing like a nut. Lol bfn of course lol

I used to test like that, but a few months back I quit doing that...not to mention it saves money, lol. The past couple of months I said I wasn't going to test and I did pretty good, but I someone kept ending up testing the day before af showed. Last month I actually tested right before af showed...lol. I woke up, poas...bfn, and then I got back out of bed to go back to the potty and there she was. I couldn't decide if I was more pissed about wasting a stick or af showing...lol. Obviously the latter in the long run. So I said screw that, not doing that again.

FF said I could test on Wednesday, but I'm waiting til Saturday...I hope, Friday at the earliest. That will be the perfect ending to the work week.

How long do you usually go after O nodoubt? I usually baaaaaarely make it to 14 sometimes.... Maybe that's why 14dpo sounds so awesome. Plus. I want to test myself like right now. Already. I'm not 14dpo til May 4. :sad1:

How long do you usually go after O nodoubt? I usually baaaaaarely make it to 14 sometimes.... Maybe that's why 14dpo sounds so awesome. Plus. I want to test myself like right now. Already. I'm not 14dpo til May 4. :sad1:

Lol...OMG girl, you just had your IUI a few days ago.

I some how seem to test the day before or the morning of af. I usually start getting cramps and then I test, and it's not the kind of cramps I want. But I started getting those cramps today and thought for af came, but I checked and nothing, so here's hoping these cramps are the kind of cramps I want. Since I ended up testing literally just minutes before af came last cycle, I said I wasn't doing that again, so even though I have those cramps, I'm not going to test. But watch, this will be the month where I could have saved myself a week of playing "Maybe/Maybe not"...lol. At least that's what I'm hoping. Honestly, I don't know how I'm doing it this month cause this month feels so different to me in so many ways. Fxd this is it and all of these differences are a good thing.

I don't know if I'd call it Zen...lol. And trust me this is the first month in a long time I've been here.

Well ladies I'm out. Af showed in the middle of the night. I'd started spotting just before I went to bed, but it wasn't like how I normally do when af shows so I thought it could honestly go either way...it went the wrong way. But surprisingly enough I'm ok...no depressing feeling, no tears, no doubt in my mind that taking a couple of months off from the meds and fs and whatnot is the right thing to do.

So I won't be checking in as much but I will be cyber stalking you all and keeping up with everyone and their bfps. Thanks for all the support ladies.

The cramping and spotting only really lasted one day and I think the spotting was just from the catheter. My uterus is apparently just kind of a b*ch (aside from the fact it hasn't done anything useful for me ever) it just seems to get easily irritated and crampy. I'm 3 days out and just wishing time would hurry up. I have had random mild cramping, but I'm not really taking that as a sign of anything cause I've definitely had whole LP mild cramping and it meant nothing (I'm pretty sure at this point I've had every 'symptom' under the sun and they've never meant anything)

newlywedgal I'm feeling discouraged today as well. How many dpiui are you?

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Fisher640! You sound like me! I swear everytime they touch me I cramp for a day - cervix, uterus, you name it! I didnt have any spotting after IUI but I cramped for the rest of the day which went from cramps from the pokes and prods to ovulation pain - but that was my first IUI and it wasn't half as bad as what I expected. Today, I am 11 DPIUI - test on Friday. It's so hard to be optimistic though :-/

Fisher, frustrated and newlywedgal, I think it's the drudgery of the tww. It goes so slow and all you can do is think about every little thing. Either we feel hopeful or doubtful. Here's hoping for time to pass faster!

Afm I'm also waiting impatiently, but for me it's waiting to start my first Follistim injections tomorrow and scan on wed to check follicle growth.

I am sure that's what it is - this is a nightmare!!!

Don't be discouraged newlywed. The cramping can be a good thing. I've been cramping too. Today probably the worse...not that it's horrible, just light/mild cramping and I'm 14dpo/iui and I really don't have any feeling of af coming on, which by now I do, but who knows. When are you supposed to test?

Frustrated, what was your lining and hubbys count? Low numbers don't necessarily mean it can't it happen. I don't think they would have done the iui if your lining was too thin, so I think you'd be ok there.

AFM, still living in maybe land playing the waiting game. I've been feeling like something's a little different this past week. In part because I don't have most of the symptoms I normally do, or at least they don't feel the same as usual. Hoping I can't take that as a good sign, but we'll see.

I am 11DPIUI and the cramping started yesterday. It was pretty intense for a little while but not it comes and goes. I am hoping to at least make it to testing day - somehow I rather the nurses let me down this month than AF (since this is my first IUI AF always brings the bad news.)

I don't know if I'd call it Zen...lol. And trust me this is the first month in a long time I've been here.

Well ladies I'm out. Af showed in the middle of the night. I'd started spotting just before I went to bed, but it wasn't like how I normally do when af shows so I thought it could honestly go either way...it went the wrong way. But surprisingly enough I'm ok...no depressing feeling, no tears, no doubt in my mind that taking a couple of months off from the meds and fs and whatnot is the right thing to do.

So I won't be checking in as much but I will be cyber stalking you all and keeping up with everyone and their bfps. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Sorry AF came no doubt. I was really hoping to hear good news for you! I can understand wanting to take z break from it all. I good that it does you good and helps to refresh and renew you. We'll be here when you are ready to come back! Take care!!

Sorry NoDoubt:( stupid AF!! I'm 11dpiui and Having some cramps and headaches. And major bloating! How is everyone else doing?

Thanks l4hope. I'm surprisingly ok. I thought I would have balled my eyes out by now, but I've actually felt really good and happy all day. So I figure my decision is the right one. Its like when you know you're in the right place cause it just feels right. And I believe this wikk bring us closer to our bfp.

went for my Beta bloods this morning, waiting to hear if its BFP or iui#3...... :shrug:

No.. I'm dyyyyying from suspense though. I took a poll of two on my journal and am going to start testing Monday at 10 dpiui :haha: I'm just going looney so there's no point not to I think. How about you? When will you know did you have your IUI April 13? (see now I'm feeling dumb cause I'm a whole 7 days behind you :rofl:) Our odds this month are I guess much better than they've ever been with 2 follies PLUS IUI... I just don't feel optimistic? I am symptom spotting cause I can't stop myself, but pretty much everything could be related to the extra progesterone from the 2nd follicle I think? Right? Someone just shoot me or something, I've gone off the deep end! :wacko:

Mel have you STILL not heard about your beta from yesterday? That's ridiculous!

Well ladies - I test in AM. I am desperately hoping for a BFP this cycles. I've been off BC since 2007 and actively TTC for about 3 years now. I've down 6 rounds of clomid with trigger, 4 rounds of Letrozole with trigger. Was planning to move on to injectables but up lucked up and doing a infertility research study at a local university. They are very thorough and do tons of monitoring - and I had my first IUI 4/13/12. I am sooooo hoping this is my month!!!!!

Ladies I know I am late but mind if I join???? I am getting ready for my 2nd iui, first with a full cycle of gonal. I go in tomorrow for bloodwork and u/s. Hopefully I will have my IUI this weekend. My estradiol is very high its at 3091 as of today which usually what IVF patients have so I will of course have to agree with selective reduction if we proceed with the IUI or time intercourse. Well good Luck ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->