• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April IUI thread!

Ladies I know I am late but mind if I join???? I am getting ready for my 2nd iui, first with a full cycle of gonal. I go in tomorrow for bloodwork and u/s. Hopefully I will have my IUI this weekend. My estradiol is very high its at 3091 as of today which usually what IVF patients have so I will of course have to agree with selective reduction if we proceed with the IUI or time intercourse. Well good Luck ladies!!!

Good luck Chiles!

Ladies as I get closer to the time I am feeling more and more like the witch is on her way to spoil the day. Feeling very crampy :-(

I had my first IUI on April 13. I tested today with a crap blue dye and of course it had an evap :( I'm pretty sure I just shouldnt even put any thought into it. My camera broke, or id add a pic. Guess we will see in a few days! I have a friends wedding to go to this weekend so at least I wont think of it as much. Good luck to all of you also!
Fisher, I feel like this is your month! When did you have your IUI?
Good luck Newlywedgal! Will cross my fingers for you and will be stalking this thread:)

Ladies I know I am late but mind if I join???? I am getting ready for my 2nd iui, first with a full cycle of gonal. I go in tomorrow for bloodwork and u/s. Hopefully I will have my IUI this weekend. My estradiol is very high its at 3091 as of today which usually what IVF patients have so I will of course have to agree with selective reduction if we proceed with the IUI or time intercourse. Well good Luck ladies!!!

Good luck Chiles!

Ladies as I get closer to the time I am feeling more and more like the witch is on her way to spoil the day. Feeling very crampy :-(

Try to stay positive....Hope she stays away. She is not welcomed here!!

I had my first IUI on April 13. I tested today with a crap blue dye and of course it had an evap :( I'm pretty sure I just shouldnt even put any thought into it. My camera broke, or id add a pic. Guess we will see in a few days! I have a friends wedding to go to this weekend so at least I wont think of it as much. Good luck to all of you also!
Fisher, I feel like this is your month! When did you have your IUI?
Good luck Newlywedgal! Will cross my fingers for you and will be stalking this thread:)

:dust: hope you get your :bfp:

That's nice to hear Nik I became so sad this afternoon I became convinced I had PMS (I tend to get depressed before AF arrives) I've kind of been having mild cramps so I'm not really confident.

Have fun at the wedding! It's nice to have diversions! I work steady weekends and I'm looking forward to getting away from my own thoughts for a while :shy:

My IUI was 4/20. I'm prob going to give in an start testing Monday :-/

Thanks! I think Monday will be a great day to start testing! Hopefully this thread will turn out to be the lucky one for us all :):):)

Sorry for the late response, i could not logg onto my pc at all.

i got my results back within the hour, hcg 1.......... wtf ????

doc wants to retest if no af by next wed..... i am going to test on Sunday if no af.....

this is such tortue, its like living in limbo all the time.

Got no choice i guess...... :shrug:

Update on me, My RE wants me to do follicle reduction....Too many follies. I have bloodwork and u/s tomorrow. Makes my 3rd appointment since thursday. ugggh

Hi Ladies! I had an IUI on Wednesday. 2dpo today and am just an emotional mess. I did just follistim and ended up with an 18,17,16,15,15,14. Don't know how many of the smaller ones matured. Ovulation was super painful though. Ovulation is never painful when I have just 1 or 2. Am now showing symptoms of ohss. I feel like poo, lol. Can't wait till I can test. Gonna be a long 2ww.

Hi Ladies,

Just checking back in and stalking like I promised...lol.

Ok...I'm going to try to remember everyone, but sorry if I forget anyone.

Newlywed...I'm sorry about your bfn, but you sound like you are in at least decent spirits and ready to move on to May. Fxd for this cycle!

Mel...I know...wth! I would be really confused too. And it does make it complete torture when hello!!!...this is the whole point. Keep your head up. You never know, miracles happen. Maybe you O'd later than you anticipated and your levels are rising at a normal rate. Do you feel any different other than what you mentioned? I think waiting and testing in a couple of days is smart. I knew a lady who would always piss positive (sorry for the expression...I'm a pretty blunt person) but couldn't get pregnant. But her levels were always high, so I don't think that's your case. Keeping my fxd that your baby is just taking his/her time and teasing you a bit, and that you get your bfp in a few days!

Nik...I'm waiting....tick tock, tick tock. What's the verdict? Your chart is looking good girl. Fxd!

Fisher...stay positive. You're not that far out from O. I know it's hard to wait but hey...it's ttc which stands for "always playing the waiting game". I know the amount of words is way more and the letters don't match up, but it is what is...lol. Hopefully your LO is suggling in tight, or about to, and in a week or so you'll have good news. Fxd!

Chiles... welcome and ugh at all the appts. I know how badly you want this and then you already have to do the appts. Now you have to go so often. That's one reason I said I was going to take a couple months and try naturally with God. I've already missed 6 days from work this year in regards to ttc, and that doesn't include all of the appts. Hopefully something will pan out for you. But yay for all your follies. It's a lot, but apparently you can do something about the amount which is good, and if you want to have 2 or 3 then you can which is good too. Fxd for you and all of your babies to be!

Greeneyes...welcome. I know all to well the signs of ohss. My fs told me that wasn't the case with me based on my initial scan and bw which was done in February, but March and April ovulation told a different story. In March, I was in so much pain, I told hubby I wanted to go to the ER. I looked like I was six months preggo and the pain put me down for about 3 days. So I researched it and sure enough I had all of the symptoms and fell into the "more likely for" category. So for my April cycle I did what I read to do in this case and it really helped. If I can offer any advice drink TONS of water. I know it sounds weird cause of all the extra fluid floating around because of all the follies, but it is true and really works. I mean drink about 10-12 glasses, more if you can, of water a day. Drinking the extra water helps you to go to potty more, which helps you get rid of some of those extra fluids floating around. Contradictory I know, but it works. My April O was still a bit uncomfortable, borderline on the painful side, but was no where near as bad as March. I was able to still go to work and function...a bit more slowly than normal, and rather than three days, the pain only lasted for about a day and a half. It seems like every month I'm on clomid the pain/symptoms get worse and I guess in March it finally got to that stage.

AFM...I'm good. I actually had to look at FF to see what day I'm on...feels good. It's day 4. Af was kind to me this month...well, af and naproxen, lol. Still relaxing. Tonight I'm having some wine and tomorrow I'm celebrating obtaining my Masters with a bbq...go me! I'm excited. Still haven't decided if I will use opks or not, after all I know when I O...I can feel it. But other than that, and the fact that I've been a bit of an irritable pms bitch for a couple of days, things are good. It's funny, because I never thought I had pms until I started ttc and charting my symptoms. I always thought I was pretty laid back...and maybe I was before the clomid. But after eight months of clomid, I'm a complete bitch...lol. I know I am, my hubby doesn't need to tell me.

Well, fxd for all of us ladies, I will check in soon. Sorry if I missed anyone.

No doubt - thank you do much!! With this clinical trial that I am in I get 4 IUIs and I don't have to pay for a thing. So I'm definitely blessed for this opportunity and that was only the first one. So 3 more left. My only discouragement now is that I am starting to wonder if there's an issues with implantation. All the things they were thinking it may be the IUI with meds fixes. They thought it could possibly be hostile cervical mucus and also luteal phase defect. Naturally, I don't ovulate until CD 15-17 and my natural cycle is only about 24 days. But on the meds I ovulate CD 12-14 and cycle is 27-30 days. And the IUI obviously prevents the sperm from fighting with my CM. I am very hopeful for cycle 2, and May seems to be my lucky month. I closed on my house in May, got married in May, and started my current job in May (which I absolutely love). So I was thinking I'd either get pregnant in may or have my baby in May.... Here's hoping this is the month for conception!

Thanks no doubt!! My chart looks good but still bfn for me:( no AF yet either. Sorry newlywed gal:(

I'm goIn nuts waiting!!! Lol I keep getting bfn:(](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,):grr::dohh:

I'm 10dpiui with cramping and spotting picking up to the point I think AF may arrive by tomorrow --- isn't that ridiculous? Shouldn't my LP be longer?! WTF?!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->