April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Jaysbaby,looks positive to me, congratulations.
congratulations sailorsgirl xx

Thanks ladies!!!!!! I appreciate all your well wishes!! Can't wait to take another test to confirm its real and not the ovidrel! But I've been reading it should be out by 6-9 days after, so FX!! Congrats Sailorsgirl!!!!!

Hi ladies, i've been MIA for the last little while! congrats to the BFPs!

Sorry ladies who were got by the :witch: FX for next cycle!!
Looks like I'll Probably be seeing you in the next cycles thread as well, I am 13DPO, I had Spotting 7dpo-9dpo only when i wiped and dull cramping (hoping it was implantation bleeding).... I took a FRER today and it was a BFN :sad1:
So I doubt If i take any other tests it'll be positive, I have super irregular/non exsistant periods so i'm not sure when/if AF will show... Looks like we may be headed to IVF.

GOOD luck to you ladies still in the running! I'm still hopeful you will get your BFP's!! :dust:

I can definitely see something faint!! course i have Pregeyes too! (; FX !!!

So I took another test tonight and this time it was negative!!?? Im soo confused and shocked! How can one test be positive and the other negative? I didn't use fmu for the positive one either so it just doesn't make sense. Could the ovidrel be in my body this morning but not at night now? Ugh this process is unbearable at times! Just when I thought it was finally happening for me :(

:( Sorry jaysbaby. 9dpi is still early so FX you get a strong BFP soon :hugs:

Looks like I'll Probably be seeing you in the next cycles thread as well, I am 13DPO, I had Spotting 7dpo-9dpo only when i wiped and dull cramping (hoping it was implantation bleeding).... I took a FRER today and it was a BFN :sad1:
So I doubt If i take any other tests it'll be positive, I have super irregular/non exsistant periods so i'm not sure when/if AF will show... Looks like we may be headed to IVF.

GOOD luck to you ladies still in the running! I'm still hopeful you will get your BFP's!! :dust:

Hi there just had to tell you! I think it would be too early for your bfp. 5-7 days after implantation to get even the faintest line on frer, I know exactly when I implanted which was around midnight on 5dpo, going into 6dpo, I tested with fmu on 10 dpo and barely got a pink , then 8 hours later it got a bit darker but still super super faint. Dh couldn't see it and nor could my mom. The next evening I went to the emergency room. And I got a positive blood. So it still could be too early for urine bfp. Fx for you hun!!:hugs:

So I took another test tonight and this time it was negative!!?? Im soo confused and shocked! How can one test be positive and the other negative? I didn't use fmu for the positive one either so it just doesn't make sense. Could the ovidrel be in my body this morning but not at night now? Ugh this process is unbearable at times! Just when I thought it was finally happening for me :(

It can all depend on how much youv drank an how long you held for Hun. The more you drink the more diluted your urine is. Fx you get a bfp properly soon xx

Hi there just had to tell you! I think it would be too early for your bfp. 5-7 days after implantation to get even the faintest line on frer, I know exactly when I implanted which was around midnight on 5dpo, going into 6dpo, I tested with fmu on 10 dpo and barely got a pink , then 8 hours later it got a bit darker but still super super faint. Dh couldn't see it and nor could my mom. The next evening I went to the emergency room. And I got a positive blood. So it still could be too early for urine bfp. Fx for you hun!!:hugs:

So would it be from the last day of spotting? Cause I had spotting 7-9dpo and it's now 14dpo (well 13dpo and 6 dp spotting yesterday when I took the test but it wasn't fmu) so I'll take another test probably tomorrow morning fmu.

Many congratulations to all those who got their bfps...H&H 9 months!!

I plan to test on 24-April, af due on 23rd. Hoping I will be able to hold-off testing until then :). I am probably 8 dpo today and my symptoms have reduced a lot....hopeful its not a negative sign :nope:

Good luck & baby dust to all of us waiting on the bfps!

Hey Dannixo.....can you please add me for April-24?

Well update on me...got a bfn on frer this morning! How disappointing! :( I'm 10 dpo so I may still have a chance....we shall see.

congrats sailors girl thats great news :) I am sorry Jasybaby I hope it turns out to be a :bfp:
Sorry Danni I was really hoping it would be your turn xo
I tested again today but still a :bfn: and still not AF so still just hanging in there not knowing whats happening. Goodluck everyone!

Congratulations ladies!

Iv still no sign of ovulating :( Dont think ill get to test this month.

I pray for stickiness!!! ;)

My :bfp: !!!

:dust::dust::dust: To Us ALL!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
Cogratulations Jzgrace, Jaysbaby and Sailorsgirl! Sticky dust to us all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Well update on me...got a bfn on frer this morning! How disappointing! :( I'm 10 dpo so I may still have a chance....we shall see.

Hi Jaysbaby! I always had a bfn with fmu. I was so nervous the last two days because of BFNs on frer with fmu. Lunch time is best for me. I'm 14 dpo...

Still early for you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->