April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Well update on me...got a bfn on frer this morning! How disappointing! :( I'm 10 dpo so I may still have a chance....we shall see.

Hi Jaysbaby! I always had a bfn with fmu. I was so nervous the last two days because of BFNs on frer with fmu. Lunch time is best for me. I'm 14 dpo...

Still early for you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi and congrats!!! Wow really? I wonder why that is, but thanks so much for sharing! I'm hoping I'm still in!! But after I seen the negative I kinda feel I'm out.

Well update on me...got a bfn on frer this morning! How disappointing! :( I'm 10 dpo so I may still have a chance....we shall see.

Hi Jaysbaby! I always had a bfn with fmu. I was so nervous the last two days because of BFNs on frer with fmu. Lunch time is best for me. I'm 14 dpo...

Still early for you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi and congrats!!! Wow really? I wonder why that is, but thanks so much for sharing! I'm hoping I'm still in!! But after I seen the negative I kinda feel I'm out.

I had BFP on digi last night and BFN this morning... Then at lunch BFP... Scared bejesus out of me...

Is there a may thread up yet Hun? I can't see a link anywhere. I don't think ill get to test this month. Still no sign f ovulation. Iv ordered some 1000mg capsules of Angus castes, should be here Saturday. Anybody any advice on what's est to take with it? At the minute I take centrum pregnancy care and an extra folic acid

Xx

Well, I'm out. I started spotting last night and had a huge temp drop today. So just waiting for the witch to arrive. Good luck for everyone else! See ya'll in the may thread! :)

WOW!! Lots of BFP's going in this tread!!!! Here's hope there's still a little more luck yet!!

Is there a may thread up yet Hun? I can't see a link anywhere. I don't think ill get to test this month. Still no sign f ovulation. Iv ordered some 1000mg capsules of Angus castes, should be here Saturday. Anybody any advice on what's est to take with it? At the minute I take centrum pregnancy care and an extra folic acid

Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2157095-may-sunflowers-16-testers.html

There is the link for the May thread

AF didn't skip a visit, damn her ;) Congrats to the girls with BFP's and I'll see the rest of you next month.

Official test day tomorrow.. I may have tested early yesterday...

Don't know how to upload pictures from my phone.

Definitely a squinter when wet, definitely a line when dried.

Breaking out the frer tomorrow!

Let's try this.

https://imgur.com/lKJ2MDC

https://imgur.com/Bal4GNx

One is at 4-5 minutes, the other is dried.

Hi ladies! My bfp is a thing of the past :( CP! Still have faint bfps on frer. If the pain is still here Monday, I'll go into doc... We will try again in June :). At least stress is gone :cry:

I'm praying for baby/sticky dust for us all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I see the line in the dry one. I had very faint on new choice and then when dried it was easily seen like yours. I was def preg, but confirm with your break out your frer :).

Fx for you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! My bfp is a thing of the past :( CP! Still have faint bfps on frer. If the pain is still here Monday, I'll go into doc... We will try again in June :). At least stress is gone :cry:

So sorry hun :hugs: xx

Sorry Igrow..! :hugs:

I'm sorry dear. Prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back