April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Not trying naturally anymore, moving onto icsi, thank you though :hugs:

So sorry to hear that Igrow :( prayers for next month.
Flibberty I see a line on the dry one :)

I am not sure whats happened with me I obviously ov late after my mc but GUESS WHAT….. Got my :bfp: !!! Trying not to get too excited as my last 2 ended in mc so I pray for a sticky bean this time. A New Years baby perhaps :) Making a docs appointment tomorrow to get confirmation :)

Here it is :bfp:

It was a negative yesterday with no visible line and its so dark today, crazy!

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8

omg congratulations hun!!! :happydance: :happydance: I pray for a sticky bean for you this time! :dust: xxx

Thanks so much sethsmummy, I hope so too. I was losing hope this month thinking my body was way out of whack. Fingers x its sticky and fingers x for your Bfp too xo :hugs:

Yaaaayyyy! Congratulations Hall family. I hope its sticky for you xx
Sorry igrowbabies xx

rachy good luck with your first round of icsi hun.

Thanks Hallfamily :) hopefully ill be joining you in first tri soon if the vitex works for me :) xx

Congratulations Hall Family! Happy & healthy 9 months! Hope it is sticky bean for you!

I had tested yesterday with fmu and it was bfn. I have 2 more days before AF shows her face. FXed!

Congratulations Hall Family, be blessed you got pregnant back to back. Good luck this time..

I very badly want to test today and all I have is 2 tests of CB advanced (the weeks estimator) :(.....AF is due day after i.e. 23rd. Suggestions please!!

Frer was negative.

7 other tests have faint lines that aren't progressing..

I'm scared I have a cyst or something :(

Congratulations Hall Family! Happy & healthy 9 months! Hope it is sticky bean for you!

I had tested yesterday with fmu and it was bfn. I have 2 more days before AF shows her face. FXed!

Thank you, I have my fingers x for you that the witch stays away :hugs:

I very badly want to test today and all I have is 2 tests of CB advanced (the weeks estimator) :(.....AF is due day after i.e. 23rd. Suggestions please!!

Oh blues try and hold off because if you get a negative it will dampen your spirits and you don't need that on top of your anxious wait. I know its so hard to wait but try your hardest. I only get BFP on CB when I already have BFP on frer. I have never had a BFP on CB first if that helps :hugs:

Anyone here ever get a positive OPK on CD10? I got a smiley face on clear blue digi today and I'm freaking out that it's too early and my eggs aren't of good quality yet :nope:

Congrats, Hall family! Hope this is a sticky bean and happy 9 months!

Confuzion--I've never gotten one early, but I have gotten one late, so it should work nearly the same, maybe? The positive means the next 12-36 hours, so maybe you'll still ovulate around CD 13? I saw one of your previous months you got a positive opk on CD 11, so not too far out. Not sure if that helps at all, but I think you'll be okay. And your egg should be okay. :hugs:

ETA: Did the dye look pretty positive too once you ejected? I Googled it (dangerous) and I guess some people reported false positives when the CBD had dye runs.

Yeah thanks green. It's true I have gotten a positive at CD11. I was shocked at that. CD10 just had me floored.

Anyway, yeah it looked pretty positive. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member