April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Congrats Hall Family, so happy for you!!
I'm out this month...on to the May thread! ;)

Confuzion I agree with Green Glitter 12-36 hours so It should be fine. They are good positives so definitely use this time to your advantage :sex: fingers are x for you hun :hugs:

Yeah thanks green. It's true I have gotten a positive at CD11. I was shocked at that. CD10 just had me floored.

Anyway, yeah it looked pretty positive. Here's a picture.

Yep, that's pretty flippin' positive. Hope you're getting down with the BD. :D Sometimes our bodies are so unpredictable. Lol Yay for the positive, though!

Frer was negative.

7 other tests have faint lines that aren't progressing..

I'm scared I have a cyst or something :(

What dpo are you hun?

In all honesty I have no clue. We went in holiday and I forgot my thermometer so couldn't temp but when we came home my temperature was higher.

Then it went up again a few days later so I could be anywhere from about 18-9dpo. I had a little spotting on day 16 a little streak in my cm and thought it was ov spotting. Then again on cd29 I had a small amount of tan cm on my liner but absolutely zero when I wipe and nothing since. I just don't know anymore!

Today is cd35 and I'm beginning to question if the clomid has even worked. Although if I have an anovulatory cycle, I usually have constant spotting/light bleeding fom about day 18-20 and it stays like that until I take tablets to make af come properly.

Sorry for the essay!

I got an Easter Egg on Suday at 330am!!!! :haha:

Woke up with morning sickness in the early hours sand tested only to find a :bfp: on CD40 - roughly 12dpo.

I am thrilled that lo is going to be a sister!

May April showers bring wonderful May flower babies :flow:

congtatulations floating baby!! :happydance: H&H 9 months hun x

Congratulations floating baby. H&H 9 months xx

Woke up with morning sickness in the early hours sand tested only to find a :bfp: on CD40 - roughly 12dpo.

Congratulations!

Sadly mine ended in a chemical pregnancy. Looks like I'll be joining the May thread. FX and :dust: to all.

And sorry I don't post much - but CONGRATS to all the BFPs! April looks like a good month. :) FX for sticky beans :)

Frer was negative.

7 other tests have faint lines that aren't progressing..

I'm scared I have a cyst or something :(

What dpo are you hun?

In all honesty I have no clue. We went in holiday and I forgot my thermometer so couldn't temp but when we came home my temperature was higher.

Then it went up again a few days later so I could be anywhere from about 18-9dpo. I had a little spotting on day 16 a little streak in my cm and thought it was ov spotting. Then again on cd29 I had a small amount of tan cm on my liner but absolutely zero when I wipe and nothing since. I just don't know anymore!

Today is cd35 and I'm beginning to question if the clomid has even worked. Although if I have an anovulatory cycle, I usually have constant spotting/light bleeding fom about day 18-20 and it stays like that until I take tablets to make af come properly.

Sorry for the essay!

hmmm I am not sure to be honest. Sometimes with my PCOS I skip a period, its weird. I will say that I have been pregnant without having a period for 2 months however sadly ended in mc and I have also had cycles that have the same as you with a very small amount of tan cm on or around the day af is due and then nothing else. So, perhaps that counted as your period and maybe your body is adjusting. I rarely have normal cycles but if this is out of the ordinary for you and you are a little worried book in with your GP for peace of mind. Don't count yourself out yet though you just never know, I have a friend who never got a BFP until she was 6 weeks. I hope that helps a little :hugs:

Congrats :) h&h 9months

Congratulations Floatingbaby! Happy & healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->