April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Hi so ladies todays tests are faint again does that mean ovulation has occured or will today, i knw it's confusing without temping but just want to knw wen to count 1dpo from from tmrw? Thanks for replies x

Cd15 & got my positive opk at 1pm today so wen do i count 1dpo from? As ths prob means i ovulate tmrw right? Or day aftr argh? Shall i just kp testing & count it from wen it goes faint again? I dont temp x

Without temping, there's no 100% way to confirm, but your best bet is to keep taking the OPK's, and when they go negative, you've likely ovulated before. I temp and use this method, and it seems pretty reliable. I can usually tell what time I ovulate by taking OPK's every 4-ish hours. Temp confirms it.

Good luck! :)

Thanks i guess i hvnt started temping as did conceive first cycle using opks before mc & already hav a DS so figured i must b ovulating if i conceived & dont want to too overwhelmed with temping etc as only second cucle trying again after mc. But if nothing happens in next 3 cycles i will prob start temping. Anyway opk is faint again today & yesterday got wat i thought were weird sensations on left side significant feeling on left side so guessing i ovulated yesterday. Just t be on safe side should i count 1dpo tmrw? Or safe to count it tday as opks are lighter nw? Argh im sorry its just confusing as i knw they say u could ovulate anywhr frm 24/36 hrs later right? X

Cd15 & got my positive opk at 1pm today so wen do i count 1dpo from? As ths prob means i ovulate tmrw right? Or day aftr argh? Shall i just kp testing & count it from wen it goes faint again? I dont temp x

Without temping, there's no 100% way to confirm, but your best bet is to keep taking the OPK's, and when they go negative, you've likely ovulated before. I temp and use this method, and it seems pretty reliable. I can usually tell what time I ovulate by taking OPK's every 4-ish hours. Temp confirms it.

Thanks i guess i hvnt started temping as did conceive first cycle using opks before mc & already hav a DS so figured i must b ovulating if i conceived & dont want to too overwhelmed with temping etc as only second cucle trying again after mc. But if nothing happens in next 3 cycles i will prob start temping. Anyway opk is faint again today & yesterday got wat i thought were weird sensations on left side significant feeling on left side so guessing i ovulated yesterday. Just t be on safe side should i count 1dpo tmrw? Or safe to count it tday as opks are lighter nw? Argh im sorry its just confusing as i knw they say u could ovulate anywhr frm 24/36 hrs later right? X

It sounds like you probably ovulated yesterday... was your OPK + at any point yesterday? I'd count today as 1DPO if you had a +, then it went negative yesterday. If yesterday's were all negative, it's possible that you ovulated the day before.

I have a long LH surge, so I can count on ovulating about 36 hours after my first positive... if you've used them before, you can go with that, too, as I've found it's pretty consistent for me!

It sounds like you probably ovulated yesterday... was your OPK + at any point yesterday? I'd count today as 1DPO if you had a +, then it went negative yesterday. If yesterday's were all negative, it's possible that you ovulated the day before.

I have a long LH surge, so I can count on ovulating about 36 hours after my first positive... if you've used them before, you can go with that, too, as I've found it's pretty consistent for me!

Hi yes i tested yesterday one at 1pm was positive both lines equally dark & then again at 4pm still equally dark then again at 8pm was fainter & again today at 1pm & it's fainter so negative i only ever get 1 day of positiv test that's why i test twice a day. So yesterdays was positive todays is negative so i'l count 1dpo tmrw i think & still bd today & tmrw x

I'm 5 days post D&C so as long as my body cooperates and ovulated within the next month I'll be testing in April. I'm due to ovulate the first but who knows on that. So I'll be testing on my birthday (April 12th) if I do ovulate when I'm supposed to. If not I'll update my test day.

Hey Dannixo, I think I need to bring my testing date forward.

Im pretty sure I am 2dpo, so that would move my testing date to 2nd April.

I can't be sure as I rely on temping and I have just had a fever, right around when ovulation was due! The reason I think I have ovulated is that my temp is now higher than where it was pre - fever and also Ive had some CM.

Ta x

22nd for me please, our last try for a natural bfp x

:hi: Danni! Just curious how you are doing?

Thanks for asking! I'm doing okay, just trying to keep busy! We are becoming licensed foster parents!! I should ovulate tomorrow or so, we will try naturally and call the doctor on cd 1 if no pregnancy to re check the cysts to see if we can go back on injections

Danni we are close in cycles. Hope you get BFP dear. You seem to be such a nice person and I pray you be a mom soon. :dust:

Same here, o likely tomorrow. So will the cysts go down in size so that you can do injections again? Really hope things progress positively for you!

And how awesome of you! There are never enough good foster parents out there and so many kids that need a home with loving adults with their best interests at heart!

Same here, o likely tomorrow. So will the cysts go down in size so that you can do injections again? Really hope things progress positively for you!

They should after I get af, if not then ill most likely have to take birth control or sit another month out.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Been pretty quite in here so far. We are close to April! Prayers for everyone. AFM: cd 12 today and still negative opk's so looks like a late ovulation month for me.

I'm on cd26, but I o'd really late this cycle, so I'm only 7dpo. I'm trying not to stress about it too much and am instead working on losing weight. Discovering your fat pants are too tight is a good motivation.

Hi Danni. I am on cd13. Will be doing opk shortly after few hours hold.

Navygrrl, I am also exercising five times a week. It seems I am losing some fat. Plus its a good way to release stress. :)

Hi Danni 5dpo here just waiting waiting for a few days for either a bfp or af x

Hi Danni :)

8DPO for me today. Last two months, I've started spotting at 8DPO, so I keep checking... nothing yet. Boobs killing me. Otherwise, just sitting tight and waiting for AF... to stay away! :thumbup: Here's to hoping, anyway...

hi hun :hi: hi ladies

Can you put me down for 30th April.. although that will probably change. This is my first proper ovulation etc since implant removal in november so im not sure when AF is going to show its face (watery blood when i wipe after pee) so ill just go for the end of the month for now as iv no clue when ovulation would happen.. fx its not another 100+ day cycle. I am thinking of trying fertilaid?? do any of you use it or anything else that youd reccomend? xx

I've been debating whether I want to try this cycle or not. I'm not dealing very well with losing this pregnancy and everything so I might need more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->