April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Hi ladies can you put me down for april 8th please. Second month ttc#2

Danni - Can you change me from the 7th til the 8th? I'm supposed to start on the 6th if O was correct, but if I happen to be late, I'll be waiting until I'm with DH in Atlanta to test on the 8th. Thank you!

I've been debating whether I want to try this cycle or not. I'm not dealing very well with losing this pregnancy and everything so I might need more time.

:hugs::hugs: sending you lots of love hun :hugs: :hugs: I am sure whatever you decide all of the ladies will be here to support you :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies can u put me down for 10th april please.
Babydust to all x

Hello
Can u put me down for April4? ttc#1 since October.

Hey ladies. Add me please. I'll be testing on April 6. This is my 1st cycle ttc since my mc last year

I've been debating whether I want to try this cycle or not. I'm not dealing very well with losing this pregnancy and everything so I might need more time.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's wise to take a little bit of time if you aren't sure... your body & your heart need healing and quiet space, sometimes. Take care of yourself.

Hi ladies. I am on cd14, no positive opk yet. It might turn positive tomorrow or day after tomorrow. So far we DTD on cd8, 10,12. Is it ok if we miss today cd14 and bd on cd15 and cd16 ?

Normally I get +opk on cd14 or 13 though. Seems this is a longer cycle,

I had my doctors appointment this week blood tests all ok and I have now been referred so should receive a letter from the hospital in the next 2 weeks.

Got my peak on my monitor today earlier than expected and it's my birthday so fingers crossed for this month and hopefully I won't be needing the referral appointment.

Good luck everyone!!

Hi Ladies, decided to join the April thread aswell,

Danni please put me down for April 9th thank you :)
Good luck and fingers x to everyone this month xo

Hi,i'm in. If i use 1st day of mc bleeding as cd1,i should be due af about the 7th. Hoping my cycle has just went back to normal. Good luck everybody xx

Hi Ab, Ive done the same so fingers x for us :)

Hi ladies. Had my cd 3 ultrasound today and of course bad news again... I just can't get a break... I have 2 massive cysts the size of a baseball on my left ovary so we have another cancelled cycle and have to sit this month out. Good luck to everyone else!

Oh Danni I am so sorry to hear this, I was hoping for you this month. Even more positive vibes getting sent your way for next time xo

Is this positive ? Or going to be positive in few hours ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 19
I'm not an expert OPKer fairyy. But that looks pretty positive :thumbup:

The test line seemed little bit thinner in person though. I will take one tomorrow. Used pre seed first time internally and it felt nice. But yesterday I spotted some brown mixed dark red blood during my cardio exercise class and today in the evening again spotted some brown thing. We did BD in the afternoon. :shrug:

The test line seemed little bit thinner in person though. I will take one tomorrow. Used pre seed first time internally and it felt nice. But yesterday I spotted some brown mixed dark red blood during my cardio exercise class and today in the evening again spotted some brown thing. We did BD in the afternoon. :shrug:

I heard that sometimes a strong O can cause spotting - With your OPK being as dark as it was, maybe that could be what the spotting was from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->