April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

That is a long time. Sorry your cycle is so difficult right now. I donr have expirience with PCOS, but I do sometimes get that dark brown spotting before my period, so maybe you'll have a period soon?
No AF yet, and brown spotting is almost gone. I have no idea what to think

Can you put me down for the 5th of April please, might need to change it slightly depending when I ovulate
Sending lots of luck to everyone x

@PinkCupcakes I'm so sorry you're having such a long cycle! Dark blood sounds like possibly old blood and lots of things can cause that. Try testing again in like 48 hours? I'm hopeful for you that it's either implantation or maybe AF on her way! I hope you get an answer real soon. Being in limbo is so anxiety producing. I don't have PCOS, but have gone through a lot of uncertainty this year, so I have tons of empathy for you! Big hugs

Cycle day 1 for me.. :( but I expected this. Hoping this cycle is the one!

@Pink.Rose big hugs, but hey, I bet APRIL is our sticky baby month!! Positive vibes only! Our Christmas miracles are on their way! <3:xmas8:

Cycle day 6 and af is finally gone.what a Week from hell that was. Glad its over with. We will start to dtd Saturday night then go from there. Hopefully I will ovulate same day I usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->