• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Thank you hun. I really hope you get your rainbow soon :hugs:

I really really hope I do too love. I feel like my time is nearly at a end now, so i pray with all my heart and soul that my rainbow baby is just around the corner.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Im so happy for you tho lovely. Its been such a long time coming and im so happy for you.
So many long term ladies are pregnant now, I pray myself and the rest of us @josephine3 @Pink.Rose @WantingababyF @jellybeanxx @thencomesbebe @Lightning7 will be next[-o<

And any others ive missed[-o<

I really really hope I do too love. I feel like my time is nearly at a end now, so i pray with all my heart and soul that my rainbow baby is just around the corner.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Im so happy for you tho lovely. Its been such a long time coming and im so happy for you.
So many long term ladies are pregnant now, I pray myself and the rest of us @josephine3 @Pink.Rose @WantingababyF @jellybeanxx @thencomesbebe @Lightning7 will be next[-o<

Thank you. It's actually been nearly 4 years since we started ttc so it's definitely about time :lol: I really hope you aren't waiting much longer for your rainbow. You and all the other lovely ladies here :hugs:

@Suggerhoney i hope the stupid witch shows today so you can move onto next cycle :hugs:Hoping so much it’s going to happen for you this month

@Kiwiberry I’m so sorry you’re going through what you are. It does sound like a chemical. I had 4 when trying for my son. My af was never more than I a day or two late and for me I always got bad ache in the bottom of my back. The bleeding would be a little more heavy then my normal af and more little clots and would have period pain the first couple of days but the length of my period was no different and my tests would fluctuate until the bleeding started, I’d just be left with a faint line just before bleeding. It’s cruel when your lines go up and down because even if you get one that one slightly darker then the previous tests it gives you that hope back so your constantly backwards and forwards because your heart just so wants to believe the baby will stick so you get your hopes up but then the lines don’t progress or get fainter and your hearts breaking all over again. I hope you get a clear answer to what’s going on quickly so you can move forward. Big hugs

@WantingababyF thank you hun and I really hope your little rainbow is just around the corner. Praying for you

@Suggerhoney i hope the stupid witch shows today so you can move onto next cycle :hugs:Hoping so much it’s going to happen for you this month

@Kiwiberry I’m so sorry you’re going through what you are. It does sound like a chemical. I had 4 when trying for my son. My af was never more than I a day or two late and for me I always got bad ache in the bottom of my back. The bleeding would be a little more heavy then my normal af and more little clots and would have period pain the first couple of days but the length of my period was no different and my tests would fluctuate until the bleeding started, I’d just be left with a faint line just before bleeding. It’s cruel when your lines go up and down because even if you get one that one slightly darker then the previous tests it gives you that hope back so your constantly backwards and forwards because your heart just so wants to believe the baby will stick so you get your hopes up but then the lines don’t progress or get fainter and your hearts breaking all over again. I hope you get a clear answer to what’s going on quickly so you can move forward. Big hugs

@WantingababyF thank you hun and I really hope your little rainbow is just around the corner. Praying for you
Thank you so much hun. This loss has been hard. The bleeding has finally picked up a little bit and it's deep red with clots. I just want this loss to pass as quick as possible so I can move on to the next cycle. I feel a deep heartache going through this as I'm sure all of you went through the same thing if you've had an early loss. I really really wanted this little one, my other 4 children are with 2 ppl I never truly was in love with, so I basically had my kids for myself, although their fathers obviously love them and I would NEVER take it back. I thought I was in love with them, but then I found actual true love and now I know the difference. So I've never wanted to create a life more with someone than I do now. That is why I think for me, this hurts and stings a little more than I would usually go through.

I just want to thank all of you ladies for being here for me :hugs:. You lovely ladies are the only ones who can truly understand what we women go through TTC and how painful it is to experience a loss. So thank you for always being by me through all of these years and all 4 of my pregnancies. BnB has been an amazing part of my life. Even though, life gets in the way and I don't always show up to post here, I will never forget what you've all done to help me or any of the other ladies on here.

Last edited:
Thank you so much hun. This loss has been hard. The bleeding has finally picked up a little bit and it's deep red with clots. I just want this loss to pass as quick as possible so I can move on to the next cycle. I feel a deep heartache going through this as I'm sure all of you went through the same thing if you've had an early loss. I really really wanted this little one, my other 4 children are with 2 ppl I never truly was in love with. I thought I was in love with them, but then I found actual true love and now I know the difference. So I've never wanted to create a life more with someone than I do now. That is why I think for me, this hurts and stings a little more than I would usually go through.

I just want to thank all of you ladies for being here for me :hugs:. You lovely ladies are the only ones who can truly understand what we women go through TTC and how painful it is to experience a loss. So thank you for always being by me through all of these years and all 4 of my pregnancies. BnB has been an amazing part of my life. Even though, life gets in the way and I don't always show up to post here, I will never forget what you've all done to help me or any of the other ladies on here.

Bless you hun. A loss is a loss no matter how early. You’re still grieving what you lost. Hopefully your af shouldn’t be any longer than normal and the small clotting is normal with a chemical. Hopefully next cycle will bring you your little rainbow. Keeping everything crossed for you

Thank you. It's actually been nearly 4 years since we started ttc so it's definitely about time :lol: I really hope you aren't waiting much longer for your rainbow. You and all the other lovely ladies here :hugs:

I really hope we will be following you soon lovely.
I wish AF would just come so I can be out of this cycle and in a new one. I feel very much in limbo.
No period and no bfp.
Tomorrow will be 18dpo and my af is never any later than 17dpo.
Only time its been later is with some of my losses.
But all ive had is bfn and no symptoms so have no idea why af isnt here.
Its highly frustrating. I just want this cycle over so we can get to trying again.
I need to get pregnant quickly now because time isnt on my side.
Praying i get to test in May and praying when i do it will be my sticky BFP[-o<

@Kiwiberry
Awwww i was getting so emotional reading your post. Bless you. Were always here for you.
A loss is a loss hon. Take your time to grieve.
Hope we both get rainbow bfps vvv soon.

Still no sign. She is always here by now. The only time shes late is with losses.
I dont have spotting or pain or anythung. Literally no signs shes coming at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"