April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

I'm sorry to spam so much wanted to update, bleeding has slowed and bloating is still here all symptoms the same except stronger on some of them however, all tests are negative so far today. The positive ones I got yesterday could just be leftover hcg that it detected? I am not sure, either way def don't have high hopes for this one. I have 3 tests left, and just so I don't have to spend more $$ on them, I'm going to take one more tonight, one tomorrow sometime, and then one more the next day. If they're all still negative I'll just assume this bleeding is the start of a new cycle for me and my lo didn't make it this time.

Oh my gosh what a emotional rollercoaster. Im so so sorry tests are negative.
Are they the same ones you got lines on hon? Wondering if dodgy or something.

Ive had 10 losses in total. 8 chemicals and 2 miscarriages.
With all bar one i had very very heavy bleeding. And was heavy for 4 or 5 days. Day 3 being the worst with the chemicals with clots and alot of pain.
Even the chemical i had last april i was bleeding so heavy i was nearly passing out.
But with the miscarriage last june and one of my chemicals i started spotting first. So strange because for me its usually full on bleeding out of the blue.
On those 2 occasions where it started off as spotting it was only like that for a few hours and then would pick up pretty quick. Day 2 and 3 very very heavy.
My friend had a miscarriage at 8 weeks tho and only had very light bleeding.
It never got heavy but then the following cycle she said it was mega.
Hope that helps a bit hon.
Im sorry your going through this its not nice.
My last loss which was another chemical was in the beginning of February and ive had nothing but BFN since.
I hope we both get our rainbows together hon. ❤️

@Kiwiberry sorry you’re in limbo. As for breastfeeding, i still breastfeed my almost 2 yo and it didn't make a difference for anything. Im in the US and the midwives did a urine and sent me for basic blood to confirm pregnancy after. I never had any other follow up bloodwork done either.
Good Luck

Wow nearly 11 weeks already. Thats gone very quickly.

Oh my gosh what a emotional rollercoaster. Im so so sorry tests are negative.
Are they the same ones you got lines on hon? Wondering if dodgy or something.

Ive had 10 losses in total. 8 chemicals and 2 miscarriages.
With all bar one i had very very heavy bleeding. And was heavy for 4 or 5 days. Day 3 being the worst with the chemicals with clots and alot of pain.
Even the chemical i had last april i was bleeding so heavy i was nearly passing out.
But with the miscarriage last june and one of my chemicals i started spotting first. So strange because for me its usually full on bleeding out of the blue.
On those 2 occasions where it started off as spotting it was only like that for a few hours and then would pick up pretty quick. Day 2 and 3 very very heavy.
My friend had a miscarriage at 8 weeks tho and only had very light bleeding.
It never got heavy but then the following cycle she said it was mega.
Hope that helps a bit hon.
Im sorry your going through this its not nice.
My last loss which was another chemical was in the beginning of February and ive had nothing but BFN since.
I hope we both get our rainbows together hon. ❤️
I had 2 positives on 2 different brands before the dark positives I got yesterday and the day before, the one from yesterday and the day before were both wondfo, as are the negatives I've been getting (so 4 different brands in total). I am not sure I've been testing well. I think I may have got some blood in the cup for a few of todays test because I didn't have to pee all too much but wanted to test anyway so it wasn't diluted, caused a brownish streak like a dye run across the test after it dried within the time limit, but they still showed negative. That's the only really dodgy thing I've encountered with these tests, and it was probably my fault. The bleeding is a red but watery red, it has no clots or mucus in it, like water color finger paints. It has slowed since yesterday and the day before when it started. It wasn't very heavy when it started either, like a really light period I'd say so far.

Maybe I can get my OH to buy the tests for me, order some bloods from a private lab like other ladies suggested to me. I am going to look around today, tomorrow, and this weekend, then start calling Monday if things don't start going in a more understandable direction lol.

Hon, get the blood work done asap and it will be a 100% accurate. And you can get some medicine if needed in order to stop the bleeding and bed rest after you get the results.

The bloated can be from the elevated progesterone level during pregnancy. So, to be sure of what action to take next, go to the lab first.

My sister encountered bleeding in her first and second pregnancies(1st trimester). And she went to her Dr and was given some medicines and asked to have bed rest. Both girls are now 8 & 10 years old.

Spotting can be scary and worrying. The best way is to confirm the pregnancy in blood work. Then go to your Dr asap. Normally the results will be available on the same day or the next day.

Hugs to you hon.

I had 2 positives on 2 different brands before the dark positives I got yesterday and the day before, the one from yesterday and the day before were both wondfo, as are the negatives I've been getting (so 4 different brands in total). I am not sure I've been testing well. I think I may have got some blood in the cup for a few of todays test because I didn't have to pee all too much but wanted to test anyway so it wasn't diluted, caused a brownish streak like a dye run across the test after it dried within the time limit, but they still showed negative. That's the only really dodgy thing I've encountered with these tests, and it was probably my fault. The bleeding is a red but watery red, it has no clots or mucus in it, like water color finger paints. It has slowed since yesterday and the day before when it started. It wasn't very heavy when it started either, like a really light period I'd say so far.

Are you taking baby aspirin? If yes, then stop taking.

Hon, get the blood work done asap and it will be a 100% accurate. And you can get some medicine if needed in order to stop the bleeding and bed rest after you get the results.

The bloated can be from the elevated progesterone level during pregnancy. So, to be sure of what action to take next, go to the lab first.

My sister encountered bleeding in her first and second pregnancies(1st trimester). And she went to her Dr and was given some medicines and asked to have bed rest. Both girls are now 8 & 10 years old.

Spotting can be scary and worrying. The best way is to confirm the pregnancy in blood work. Then go to your Dr asap. Normally the results will be available on the same day or the next day.

Hugs to you hon.
I am planning to contact a lab to get work done, but I won't be able to till Monday, so for now I am just testing and waiting. Trying to figure this out as I go.

Are you taking baby aspirin? If yes, then stop taking.
I am not taking any baby aspirin, thank goodness, because I was actually considering it this cycle lol. I'll remember that for next cycle when this is all finally over.

Ah so u did get positives on the ones that are now negative.
Was just just wondering if it was a different brand giving you the negative results as could be a dodgy batch.
I had a opk it was only one out of the batch but it didnt even come up with a control line was so werid. Must of had no dye in at all.
Had to use another and that one worked fine.
I used wondfo with my miscarriage last year and i found they started out faint but got darker and darker daily. As with the others i was using.
I had almost matching lines by 14dpo and matching on frer from 13dpo.
I did have a incident where my line was fainter at 12dpo and had that happen with my son too but it was down to dilute wee.
Tested later with a darker urine and darker lines.
I wonder with blood being in your wee maybe your wee sample was really dilute but you couldn't tell because of the blood.
I know im clutching at straws but trying to hold on to some hope for you.

Baby asprin is advised for women who have had recurrent pregnancy loss.
Ive been told to take it but from around 8dpo. So i always start it but stop it when i know im out.
I did with my son and took it the whole way through. I did have spotting and a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks but that wasnt down to the aspirin.

Beautiful line stealer @salamander91 mine was like that at 5 weeks with both my sons.
That is exactly what i want to get again hopefully in next pregnancy[-o<

I am about to take a test again just to see, but mentally I know it's over, in my heart, I still have hope. So here goes, I'll post a pic after I take it. I already know that this situation isn't normal, and that it's very unlikely this is viable if I don't have positive lines 100% of the time now but I still want to try I guess till my tests run out.

Same, lines barely there now, almost stark white, questionable on whether my phone can pick it up. I am so sad ladies :(. I just want things to hurry up and get on ya know.

Same, lines barely there now, almost stark white, questionable on whether my phone can pick it up. I am so sad ladies :(. I just want things to hurry up and get on ya know.
Sorry again mama . I feel so sad for you :sad1:. I hope it happens again very soon for you.

Sorry hun :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow soon

@Kiwiberry so sorry you're going through this. I have the problem with my phone saying the file is too large too but I just screenshot the pic and that uploads fine x

Oh @Kiwiberry lovely im so so sorry.
I want to give you a hug. Seeing them lines get fainter is devastating.
I would love to give you a hug in person. But im sending virtual ones:hugs:

Its 23 minutes past midnight here now on cd32 and im 17dpo.
My AF usually starts at 17dpo but the last 2 cycles it came at 16dpo.
I dont have any signs at all.
Hopefully will show sometime today.
I have such a long LP. Its always been 16/17 days, even when we was trying for our youngest.
Its always such a long wait.
I really hope you start soon lovely. I know exactly how your feeling rite now and its horrible.
Praying for us all that have had losses and esp multiple losses all get our healthy rainbow BFPs in the next few weeks. I really believe you will get your rainbow love.
I truly believe that in my heart.
And i so hope and pray i get mine too.
I pray the new year brings us all our much wanted rainbow babies[-o<
I did test again and it was white as white BFN.
When pregnant I normally get my first bfp at 10dpo. So i always know at 10dpo if im getting bfn then im out.
10dpo is the big day for me. Then 7 days waiting for the stupid:witch:
With my chemical in February tho i didnt get any lines until 13 dpo but new i was going to lose because i read implantation at 11 and 12 dpo has a 87% miscarriage risk.
So i new i was going to lose again.
Then on day 2 of heavy bleeding i find out my neighbour is pregnant.
Shes due a week after i was.
Its been incredible hard physically, emotionally and mentally.
Long term ttc and multiple pregnancy losses has broken me.
I really really was going to give up.
But I will keep trying and i pray so so much that the new year brings us both very healthy little rainbow babies[-o<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->