• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/spring babies 2013

Hi
Well we got home last night wasn't very happy to be discharged as Layla has a tongue tie so feeding wasn't great but got to say since being home she's feeding 3 hourly and its getting better I'm sore but the cream is helping loads
Still hating going for a wee stings like hell hope the graze heals and fast
Well this feed is nearly over will try to put pic on later and birth story as well

Sm hope your induction goes ok and not too intense too quick

Looking forward to your birth story hun. welcome to the world of mummies xx

He ladies, i had a bit of a saga last night and was puking up blood which was really frightening but the hospital sent me home this morning so they are happy im ok and bubs was ok on the monitors. I find out in 3 hours what time to go in for my induction Eeekkk! feeling really sorry for myself today as i still feel sick, im really tired and i now have to go through labor LOL not shaping up for an energetic one LOL i have been having contractions every ten minutes since last night and yesterday they were half hourly so i guess things have been trying to get started but they havent been very painful so i think i still need the induction thingy to get properly started :wacko:

Rah im glad your home now hun :hugs: are they going to do the op on Layla for the tongue tie? Hope your graze heals soon :hugs:

KB welcome back hun, glad you managed to get back on here :hugs:

Will keep you posted on any progress but to be honest i think its going to be long and slow :wacko: xxxx

Rah! Congrats! I didn't realise you had had the baby!! I'm so rubbish keeping up and have total baby brain!! Hope you and baby are well. Bf is painful at first but I have heard it gets better! Well I hope so anyway ;) x

Good luck Sm. I hope it a nice quick one for you. Oooh glad to here you having few contaction aready hopefully they pick up today which will help you go onto labour.

Soo excited to hear how you get on and piks :)...

Wishing you loads of luck Sm remember every push is one step closer. Once your indcution starts i hope its not much longer after.. will keep tuned in :):) xxx

good luck smanderson!
So tierd today, really ready for pregnancy to be over now. my hips hurt like mad now, i have to put pillows under my bump when i lie down because of the weight :dohh: TMI but me and OH :sex: this morning and had a curry last night, :haha: I'm prepared for all the old wives tales to get labour started, even though deep down i know that she will come when shes ready
I still need to get up town and buy some 'big' knickers for after labour but I still haven't got around to it, OH won't let me go anywhere alone :dohh:

my midwife told me that she wont be doing as sweep until i'm 41 weeks, grrrr. :nope:

I hope something helps you get labour going hun. Oh yes those big knickers are so handy lol i never got the ones that went over the bump when i went into hospital as i really didnt think id have a section lol so my mum had to go an get me some. She bought me some more which arrived today lol really handy for my scar to as when i have them sitting under either they rubs over my scar

Ohh sm must be there usually i come back and she has replied lol

Rah: what helps for the graze while going to the bathroom is having a bottle that you can squeeze water out of! fill one up every time you go with warm water and squeeze it in that area the entire time you pee. Should take away 90% of the pain and discomfort!

SM: can't wait!!

So Elijah use to wake up every three hrs to eat by slowly opening his eyes and cueing: opening his mouth, smacking his lips etc. Well now he wakes up full blown screaming till you give him the bottle lol like he has never ever been fed. It's like he starts screaming in his sleep and then opens his eyes and looks at me yelling= FOOD!

Also he was super gassy fri/sat night and was crying most of the night and really uncomfortable so I spend most of the night googling on my phone while he layed on my chest. So I read gripe water or gas drops are the way to go, but gripe water is all natural so we went with it (mommys bliss brand) and so far it has worked amazingly. He farts, burbs and boobs like crazy! lol

Rah: what helps for the graze while going to the bathroom is having a bottle that you can squeeze water out of! fill one up every time you go with warm water and squeeze it in that area the entire time you pee. Should take away 90% of the pain and discomfort!

SM: can't wait!!

So Elijah use to wake up every three hrs to eat by slowly opening his eyes and cueing: opening his mouth, smacking his lips etc. Well now he wakes up full blown screaming till you give him the bottle lol like he has never ever been fed. It's like he starts screaming in his sleep and then opens his eyes and looks at me yelling= FOOD!

Also he was super gassy fri/sat night and was crying most of the night and really uncomfortable so I spend most of the night googling on my phone while he layed on my chest. So I read gripe water or gas drops are the way to go, but gripe water is all natural so we went with it (mommys bliss brand) and so far it has worked amazingly. He farts, burbs and boobs like crazy! lol

I agree with doll, I have a bottle of water by the toilet at all times!

Hi girls! I'm dying to hear the news from samanderson!
Hope mummy's and babies and expecting mummy's are well :hugs:
Baby Bjorn is doing well! One week old and back to 8lb 11 (his birth weight) so I'm happy with that. Still finding breast feeding sore. Going to go to a lactation consultant.
Xx

Omg i just rush to get on here.. Becky (sm) has a section this morning. I hope i aint stole her thunder i just dropped my pumped when i read this lol. Just posted on facebook. Aaaah!!

Kb your next xxx

Sm hope your doing ok

Doll gripe water is amazing
Shame he has stopped giving you the pre feed warning signs

Rooster Thats fab he's back at his birth weight already

Thanks I have been using water does help lots also drinking loads to dilute the urine but means I wee more but starting to cope
Any ideas how long it takes to heal roughly??
Currently letting air get to it hubby has been banned from bedroom for a bit lol

Well Layla fed for hours last night I mean 6 hours I guess milk Is changing and that's why well I'm hoping
In agony today like period type pains again ouch

Im not sure how long it will take you to heal hun. but i know roughly for a section can take up to 6 weeks. Im now 3 weeks since and i wanna pop cream onto my scar lol but i know you really shouldnt. Mines is defo scabbing up i just hope this means its defo healing lol and it wont be much longer of feeling the scabby-nest of it :(

im missing my baby loads. she spent to dad at her nana's due to me having her 2 nights running ans ryan asking her if she would like to take her :| i wasnt happy that he went ahead and asked like as i would rather have her with me always. (protective mother) but at the same time i wish he asked me before just jumping right in and saying do you wanna take paige tomorrow. She did say to him if it was ok with me. And i froze and he said means you can catch up with your sleep to. I said i guess so.

I didnt even sleep :| but i could have lol i got so bored without paige being around. But once i got home from mums after tea. ( i didnt have my keys and waited for ryan to give me his lol) i cleaned and washed and moved things again..

Really nee to hunt for my keys think they must be in the nappy bag or the bag thing i have normaly on the buggy... Which is sitting next to me i just checked the pocket and what its there lol xxxxx

Wow time flies past doesnt it vidal lol. Paige is only 4 days behide :)

Sm posted pik of her lo DJ and he's a cutie pie to :) Cant wait for her to be able to come on and up date you ladies lol.. xx

Awww had Sm is doing ok can't wait for pics

Cherry know what you mean about not wanting to be away from dd I hate being in a different room lol
Did you find your keys?

Well I have feeding sorted on one side the feeds great but still having big problems on my left side but keep trying
She's feeding 3/4 hourly in the day but having a huge cluster feed at night which is a killer my milk came in day 3 so hoping she settles soon don't think I can do many more 5hr sessions
She had her newborn hearing test today was all clear yay
Well off to get food I'm starving

Yeah lol they were in this thing i have for the buggy lol

Jenni_j had her section this morning congrats hun xxx

So pleased for sm! Can't wait to see a pic!
Jenny had her section too?! We have nearly all arrived :hugs:
Had another sleepless night last night and I think today will be the same.
Rah give the episiotomy a few weeks to fully heal. Mine was infected and I'm day 9 today and its finally stopped stinging! Everyone is a little different though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->