• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/spring babies 2013

Morning!!!! Still nothing but been up since 3 with a sore back/hip so had to sit up stupid pgp also drank half a bottle of gaviscon just downed it felt so sick can't wait till tomorrow I can stay In bed and sleep

Rooster I can't see your pic??

Doll eli is beautiful! Fab pics

You poor thing rah! Hope that naughty baby comes soon! Rest while you can. I'm up all night with my LO x

Rooster he is adorable :cloud9: seriously cute!!! poor you hun but at least you have your LO in your arms hunni :hugs: do you get to sleep at all through the day?? How is he feeding now?

Rah poor you hun :hugs: what is PGP? Any more annoying calls? LOL I had a bit of a broken night too :( DJ keeps moving about like massive moving and its really uncomfortable :wacko: also had a few more contractions through the night but like a hour apart :wacko: so totally friggin pointless LOL :dohh:

Pgp is same as spd I think just the new name for it

My sil text asking if I wanted a curry for dinner lol my sister and mum both text yesterday going to let battery die in my phone lol

Hey ladies, my laptops broke so I'm having to use my phone :dohh: thought I'd move over too, don't want to be talking to myself do I :haha: one more week left, OH and MIL have got it in their head that because you're full term at 37 weeks she should be here now, I have to keep reminding them I could go two weeks over due. I keep getting fed currys and MIL keeps joking saying we need go upstairs and have sex to get her out talk about turning red faced!:blush:
Reading about everyones baby's makes me very jealous

Been asked 2ce already about baby and its not even 10am ggrrrr

On a different note I think baby may be thinking about things feel really off

Ohh ok i had seen it on a couple of other threads too and was very confused LOL wish they would stop changing names of things :wacko:

LOL i have had one phone call so far today :haha: lets see what the day brings :wacko: how are you feeling off hun? Do you think you should call your midwife?

KB i know what you mean about the 37 weeks thing, thats exactly how i felt like he's cooked now where is he?!?! bit awkward your MIL telling you to go have sex :blush: wonder what she would do if you said ok!! and ran up the stairs together :rofl:

I know lol! she loves to say things like that just to make us feel embarrassed, she can be a bit rude at times but I'd rather her be like that than her act as if no one does it :haha:

Hope this is it for you rah!

Well I'm def at the start if something
About 3 started getting back ache thought it was the way I was sleeping didn't sink in its every 10mins
Since about 7 period type pain but I thought it was spasms as I was going the toilet a lot!! Its still going on about 8mins just getting in the bath then will see if they stop or not and will start timing
Told hubby I don't feel great but nothing else at the mo so will see what the bath does
Will try to keep updating

Good luck Rah!! Sounds like bubs is ready to meet you :happydance: keep us updated if you can and will be looking forward to lovely baby pics :cloud9:

LOL KB i guess :haha: nice thats she cares when bubs arrives too :thumbup: my MIL thought bub was due in may!!! :dohh:

Well I'm def at the start if something
About 3 started getting back ache thought it was the way I was sleeping didn't sink in its every 10mins
Since about 7 period type pain but I thought it was spasms as I was going the toilet a lot!! Its still going on about 8mins just getting in the bath then will see if they stop or not and will start timing
Told hubby I don't feel great but nothing else at the mo so will see what the bath does
Will try to keep updating

Sounds just like I was hon, hope this is the start for you fx xx:hugs:

Hi all, thought I'd just check in lol..... Tom is having a feel sorry for myself day today so this will be quick one :) . Mw came this am and tom has put 5oz on since her last visit so feeding must be doing okay. Still bit sore but getting there..
My car definitely wrecked, oh spent hours on it this am and we decided to let garage have a look so it's going in on Tuesday,
Got repair kit off Internet through today for iphone so gonna give it a go.... Im so lost without my phone lol...
Hope your all well :)

Awe this is exciting!!! A new thread for us:) Glad to see all these cute babies being born!!!!

Oh dessy how are you keeping?

Kb haven't seen you much on here hope your keeping well hun.

Rooster i almost melt at the picture omg how cute our are babies eh. Think this could be there year of the cutiest babies ever :)..

I nipped into my work today and everyone kept saying the same thing. Omg she's tiny. Can't believe how tiny she is lol no joke i think they all repeat that sentence loads..

I bought some socks for her as she had no pinks ones to match her outfits that were pink lol and i got 2 t-shirts for 2.50 for her main one saying im the cutest in the family lol.. Ohhhhh guess what go to hm ladies they have baby grows in there with i was born in 2013 lol i never bought one as im going to look on amazon lol but someone told me that a shop near me had something like this also so i may go and nip in lol

All the baby pictures are so so cute, I know I'm going to get a lot of 'shes tiny' comments as midwife only thinks shes going be around 7lb at the most. Been under strict instructions that I can't go into labour today or tomorrow because OH is working an hour away.. I keep getting back pains here and there, hoping it isn't sods law that I do actually go in labour :haha:

thank you mums!! Eli is getting chubby isn't he?!

and rooster so adorable!!

i want rest of the babies to arrive! wanna see those munchkins!

Layla esme born 19:08 8lb 4oz
Both doing great I have a graze and a tiny tear as active labour was only 40mins with 3 pushes never got the pool as no time ha ha

OMG!! Congrats Rah :wohoo: so happy for you hun :headspin: wow thats fast labour :thumbup: looking forward to gorgeous baby pics!! Well done and congratulations hun :hugs: Loving the name so pretty :flower: xxxx

Ahhhh congrats rah!! That was fast! That's what I'm nervous about for future babies since my first active labor was only 3 hrs!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

Congratulations Rah. whooo you finally went into labour. That means Sm and Kb have to be next lol.. Oh wait SM has her induction tomorrow Eeeekkkkkkk!!!! babies are ll nearly here...

Im with doll i cant wait to see all those gorgeous munckins arrive :) xxxxx

AFM; took me a while to get paige down lol.. then the cheaky little monkey gave me a huge explosion right after me after changing her nappy lol with a tiny bit of poo.. These babies sure do love playing games on us lol..

Ryan miss his bus getting home last night he got out of work late. so did get in until 8am this morning and ask if i could look after paige tonight again because he does think he'll manage it with little sleep. I dont mind seeing as she slept a good 5 hours then woke for an hour slept for an hour woke for another hour slept for another 2 hours :| i co slept at this point lol it was just before 8am went i said ok ill get us both up now lol..

I hope she does the 5 hour sleep again lol but this means keeping her awake a little longer at bath time lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->