April testers!

lcgoodac

Reaction score
Anyone waiting to test in April?? As soon as af arrives I'm always looking for the next months thread to pass the time! Hehe!

We are ttc # 2 and have been officially trying 3 months this will be our 4th month. Af due between 4th and 6th april ! Going to hold of this month and not test early as always ends in disappointment! Have got some conceive plus on order and some opks, thinking about using soft cups to this month! X

This is my second cycle TTC, but we had 3 cycles NTNP before that. TTC baby # 3 - the baby that was never meant to be (we were adamant 2 was enough), but that we now desperately want.

CD1 was on 5th March, and I will probably ovulate around 30th March, so expecting AF around 13th April. I'm temping, charting and using OPKs. The past two cycles I've let my emotions run away with me, and each AF has been heartbreaking. This time around I hope not to think about it so much, and to only start testing when AF is actually due. Whether that will happen or not is another matter, but I'm hoping :)

Good luck to everyone else hoping for an April BFP!

My CD1 was March 16th. Also trying for baby #2...third month for us as well. Probably ovulating around March 31st/April 1st and expecting AF around April 15th. It's been rough, never thought I wouldn't have control over something like this. First time got pregnant on the second try. Good luck guys, hope it works out for all of us!!!

I'm expecting to ovulate then aswell. I don't think this thread took off, so I joined another April one, here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-lets-make-april-our-month-24-testers.html

I know what you mean about not feeling in control. We conceived BOTH of our kids within a couple of months, without using OPKs, temping or charting. We're in our 5th cycle now and have been temping, charting and using OPKs for 2 cycles now :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->