***April TWW and testing thread***

Just checking in ladies to see how your all doing..... congratulations to all the BFPs!!!

@Lucy3 i can see that!! I’m so hoping this is it for you I have a feeling it will be xx

@PinkCupcakes i really hope your test today is a good one. I’m really rooting for you.

@Teafor2 good luck!!

I think I’m finally passed ovulation ‘phew’ that was tight going lol...... took every ounce of me not to jump him during my fertile stage he looks so hot when I’m ovulating :haha:. Flipping hormones. But feel better for not doing it was definitely the right choice. Got my application accepted in for college to hopefully progress to midwifery next year so it is keeping me focused Can’t wait to see all your lovely lines xx

@shaescott your chart looks really good - i bet if there was a temp yesterday you might've seen a dip :) hope you start seeing some lines in a day or two!

I hope so! I was so mad about missing the temp yesterday, I got about an hour of sleep so I didn’t temp, my temps are always crazy high if I don’t get the minimum 3 consecutive hours.

@Sarah Pearce Congratulations! Great progression!

I ended up with some o pain this afternoon so I think I ovulated today. This is literally the earliest I have ever recorded ovulation and I’ve been tracking for at least ten years! Only a handful of times have I had o pain in cd 13. Usually I ovulate on cd 15-17. Today was cd 12. Just so bizarre to have it so early.

@Sarah Pearce Congratulations! Great progression!

I ended up with some o pain this afternoon so I think I ovulated today. This is literally the earliest I have ever recorded ovulation and I’ve been tracking for at least ten years! Only a handful of times have I had o pain in cd 13. Usually I ovulate on cd 15-17. Today was cd 12. Just so bizarre to have it so early.
Good luck hun

So I’m wondering what’s going on lol, im12dpt11dpiui today and last nights test had a faint line, this mornings also has a faint line, maybe I’m one of those people who gets better tests in evening? Guess I’ll be taking another FRER after work! Anywho here’s today’s test compared to last nights

F19DD69F-3C37-4512-A5D7-AAAF0131C5B6.jpeg

maybe I just have line eye... ugh
Yea I barely see anything so I’m assuming this IUI didn’t work either

Last edited:
I see a vvfl on both. Really hope tonights is darker! Im up through the night peeing and I always take a drink of water before heading back to bed so my fmu is never super concentrated. My 3mu seems to be the best. Hope your fmu is just diluted too!

I see a vvfl on both. Really hope tonights is darker! Im up through the night peeing and I always take a drink of water before heading back to bed so my fmu is never super concentrated. My 3mu seems to be the best. Hope your fmu is just diluted too!
I just feel like it should be darker by now if I was pregnant... ugh this just sucks. I want to do IVF but we don’t have that kind of money. :(

I can see it. Its barely there, but there is something. I really hope this is it for you. You don't normally have trigger left at this point do you?

I got my BFP! Here is today’s test! Today I am 7 days past the transfer of two 3 day embryos!

Congrats to all of the ladies that have gotten their BFP’s! Good luck and baby dust to everyone still waiting! Big hugs to the girls that got AF! XOXO

E8D59C9A-82B4-4368-873B-01FC18BFC20F.jpeg 9FF70D6A-855C-4592-B802-E2F3B7F1446C.jpeg

So I’m wondering what’s going on lol, im12dpt11dpiui today and last nights test had a faint line, this mornings also has a faint line, maybe I’m one of those people who gets better tests in evening? Guess I’ll be taking another FRER after work! Anywho here’s today’s test compared to last nights

View attachment 1097287

maybe I just have line eye... ugh
Yea I barely see anything so I’m assuming this IUI didn’t work either
I see a light second line! I can’t tell if it has color yet, but hang in and test again tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed the test darkens up tomorrow for you! Good luck!

Dee! I was wondering if I'd see you here again. YAY! Good luck!

Pink - something is catching my eye on those tests. Keeping everything crossed that it turns into your BFP <3

I can see it. Its barely there, but there is something. I really hope this is it for you. You don't normally have trigger left at this point do you?
No normally there’s nothing left by now but I still don’t believe there’s anything. It should be darker by now if I was pregnant shouldn’t it?

No normally there’s nothing left by now but I still don’t believe there’s anything. It should be darker by now if I was pregnant shouldn’t it?
Anywhere up to about 12 DPO is ok for a new BFP so maybe/maybe not?

@Alligator - great to see you here too! I won't be testing until May but should ovulate in about 12 days! Wishing you lots of luck :)

Anywhere up to about 12 DPO is ok for a new BFP so maybe/maybe not?

@Alligator - great to see you here too! I won't be testing until May but should ovulate in about 12 days! Wishing you lots of luck :)
Exciting! I should be ovulating in like 3-4 days I think!

I noticed some EWCM today (I am taking EPO which may help with that?) so that's exciting and confirms indeed I am in the fertile window. Feel good about BD today... would you guys take a break tomorrow (cd 11) and again CD 12? Last time I had l like 4-5 days of high fertility before peak (when I tracked) but last month I think I O'd early like on CD 13 (I only tested with cheapies because we weren't really trying and got a strong positive on CD12, and AF came a bit early, usually CD 30-31 and got her CD29). Decisions decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->