***April TWW and testing thread***

fingers crossed it really is a positive! I’ll take the clearblue in the morning :thumbup:hoping it’s my time for a miracle!
Looking at your picture you have miracle babies? :dust:There’s so many instances drs have got it wrong, my dr told me I will struggle :brat:
Yes they got it very wrong for me. I struggle to keep pregnant as I have antiphospholipid syndrome and obviously the joys of pcos. I've had 8 losses and 5 beautiful children. Im currently in limbo with this cycle. 6 positive tests but a ridiculous amount of negatives

Yes they got it very wrong for me. I struggle to keep pregnant as I have antiphospholipid syndrome and obviously the joys of pcos. I've had 8 losses and 5 beautiful children. Im currently in limbo with this cycle. 6 positive tests but a ridiculous amount of negatives

I’m so sorry for your losses! Amazing you have 5 gorgeous children though!

I have 1 4 year old boy, prior to my PCOS symptoms and diagnosis!

ahh no way, that’s so confusing! Fingers crossed you are! It’s so frustrating!

I’m so sorry for your losses! Amazing you have 5 gorgeous children though!

I have 1 4 year old boy, prior to my PCOS symptoms and diagnosis!

ahh no way, that’s so confusing! Fingers crossed you are! It’s so frustrating!
Thank you. If it wasn't for the losses I wouldn't have my kids so its not all bad.
Aww fingers crossed he gets a little play mate soon x

sorry to jump on this but I have antiphospholipid syndrome. I’ve never met, well heard, of anyone else that has it

There are some good groups on Facebook. I don't feel so alone now haha

really? Even most of the doctors and nurses I work with don’t know what it is, and I’m an A&E nurse and they have no clue when I talk about it (most of them) haha! Interesting, I’ll have to have a look on Facebook. Thanks.
So you sure my anxiety of waiting for the viability scan to start the injections then? Painful!

really? Even most of the doctors and nurses I work with don’t know what it is, and I’m an A&E nurse and they have no clue when I talk about it (most of them) haha! Interesting, I’ll have to have a look on Facebook. Thanks.
So you sure my anxiety of waiting for the viability scan to start the injections then? Painful!
The injections aren't that bad. Its the thought of them that gets me haha
I start my injections at 5 weeks before my viability scan. Plus 150mg aspirin.
You will not believe how happy I am to know you have the same thing as me. Its such a lonely illness. Its the same where I am. I was diagnosed in 2003 and im yet to find a gp, midwife or anyone thats heard of it.

The injections aren't that bad. Its the thought of them that gets me haha
I start my injections at 5 weeks before my viability scan. Plus 150mg aspirin.
You will not believe how happy I am to know you have the same thing as me. Its such a lonely illness. Its the same where I am. I was diagnosed in 2003 and im yet to find a gp, midwife or anyone thats heard of it.

I was 15 weeks pregnant with DD1 when they diagnosed me with it. They said I was lucky to have made it so far. I’d have 3 previous miscarriages prior to that. With DD2 they did a scan at 5 weeks and then prescribed it, I had an MC in 2018, they gave it to me immediately then, this time they’re scanning again. My scan is on weds, I’ll be 5+4 (give or take, I don’t know my cycle length as this was the first cycle I’d had in 3 years almost from the mini pill) then if all is well, they’ll give me the injections. It’s an anxious time. I’m sorry about all your losses. I hope it’s your time soon. Very nice (not nice but it kind of is) to speak to someone who has it! I only have it mildly, I think I’m one of the luckier ones (if you can call it lucky)

Oh wow that was lucky. I got to 14 weeks with my 2nd loss without medication. I was diagnosed when had that loss. The consultant laughed at me and said I wouldn't have it but the nurse was to test me to shut me up. Charming huh.
I love scans. Good luck. I look forward to seeing a pic of your little jelly bean.

Hi everyone - sorry I took a few days off! AF came on Sunday so I am CD3 today and just waiting for AF to end. Then I'll start taking my EPO and counting down to OPK testing haha. I usually start around CD9 ish!

How is everyone doing?

Hi everyone - sorry I took a few days off! AF came on Sunday so I am CD3 today and just waiting for AF to end. Then I'll start taking my EPO and counting down to OPK testing haha. I usually start around CD9 ish!

How is everyone doing?

Sorry AF arrived. Good luck for this month :)

How is everyone doing?
Sorry she got you. Im still in limbo. This month is our month

Sorry af found you alligator. Come join us in the May thread!
Oh Becca that sucks you’re still in limbo. Are you still getting your scan on Thursday?

Sorry af found you alligator. Come join us in the May thread!
Oh Becca that sucks you’re still in limbo. Are you still getting your scan on Thursday?
Its becoming a regular thing this limbo lark. Yes its today at 1.30 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->