***April TWW and testing thread***

@Dream143r - That's amazing!!! So happy for you... if 11 DPO line is that strong, I'm sure your little bean has set up a strong camp in there! Sticky sticky babydust!

Afm, I donno what I was thinking looking for symptoms and faint lines. Should have known when the symptoms disappeared at 9DPO. AF showed earlier than usual. 12DPO and there she is! :witch:I usually have 14 to 15 day LP. This cycle should have been longer than just 12DPO if something were to happen#-o.

I want to sit this next cycle out and come back a little later when I have shed some pounds. I feel that I need to prepare my body some more before getting into serious TTC mode.

I wish all of us get our BFPs soon. Good luck ladies!
I'm so sorry Berry!!! Hugs!

Lol alwaystheaunt my line eye can’t be trusted either. So you have till Wednesday till tests arrive? Only one day! Will you use one on Wednesday just to see?

Im hopeful they will come wed but of course with auspost you never know could come friday.... but yes whenever they come i will start testing :) im so glad i didnt have any in the house, im sure i would've peed on at least one by now

Well today’s FRER is nothing, must have been the trigger still. I feel like giving up, if I was pregnant it should pick it up by now. Husband says no more after this cycle so I guess we will be done trying :( so much for me ever being a mother. I’m 11dpt10dpiui today. :(

Oh Pink I am so so sorry hun. I was so damn hopeful for you this cycle! I really hope he changes his mind and you can keep trying. Sending a big hug xx

Pink the last IC has something, maybe it’s the stupid frers that are messing with us all atm? I always avoid conversations about ttc at this stage of your cycle, I’m thinking your dh will have come around to more iui when the disappointment has softened. Big hugs and have my fingers crossed your get a better line this evening. I also get much better tests in the evening, I also get more pregnancy symptoms in the evening so makes sense. Like maybe the hcg stores up during the day? Lol. Let us know how you go

@AlwaysTheAunt only one day to go till you get your tests! I did one this morning and same vvv faint shadow which is pretty useless. Only real symptom is I have a bit more energy than usual and I’m SO oily, gross!

@shaescott still super early! Good luck for your next test!

The bottom one is the most recent? I can see the faint line...there’s def something there

The bottom one is the most recent? I can see the faint line...there’s def something there
Yea bottom test, it’s so so faint though I feel like it’s not real or it’s the trigger. I’m probably not Pg.

But theres more of a line than the previous ones. I wouldn’t give up hope yet!

@PinkCupcakes I agree with @motherofboys. I see a line, nothing, then line, but the lines so so faint I don’t know what to think. Really hoping it’s just too early for you to have a dark line.

I’m on cd 12 and just got a positive opk! I am so surprised. I didn’t even test yesterday because I thought it wasn’t worth it. This is the earliest it’s ever been positive. I usually start with o pain very soon after my positive so I’m curious if I will get it today or not. My cm has been switching between watery and lotiony since af ended, so not sure what that means. We dtd yesterday and the day before so that’s good.

4A089DCF-0CE9-4F3A-B469-A89170FBEEB8.jpeg

Yay! Drop eggy! Sounds like you’ve timed it well in case today is o day

Pink
I'm also with the other ladies I see a line on the too one, maybe a hint of a shadow on the middle one and then a line on the bottom.
Hope this is the start of ure BFP[-o<
Really rooting for you hon. I think we all are we all want u to get ure BFP so much <3

@Teafor2
Good luck hon. :dust:

Can anyone see anything at all? It’s from this morning and I’ve been spending way too much time squinting at it. Crazy woman here

A8FC3E4F-313F-41C8-9C11-282ABB5F92A3.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes faint lines are just so confusing, time will tell but I really hope this is it! Got everything crossed. I hope your OH comes around again too, maybe it's the disappointment just now or he's worried about what it's doing to you?
Fingers crossed for today's tests xx

@Teafor2 Good luck catching that egg!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"