• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

Hey ladies... question.
Has anyone or is it even possible to become pregnant right behind a miscarriage? I don’t know and I rather hear from you ladies then google

I miscarried on the 3rd March and got pregnant with this baby pretty much straight away.

Negative with fmu. 20 years of ttc and 8 losses has started taking its toll. Im finding myself getting really upset with seeing Negative tests. Im lucky that I managed to have children unlike some with my illness so maybe I should call it a day. Im getting too old for this shit haha
So sorry it was negative for you today

@realbeauty86 There is data showing that the 3 months after miscarriage you are actually more fertile.

Okay I caved and took a test today and it is definitely positive. Not a super dark line like I dreamed the other night but definitely there. I’m literally shaking. Last time I was pregnant I didn’t really have a very strong reaction to finding out. I think deep down I knew it was going to end badly, but this time I think maybe it will be okay? I’ll test again in 2 days for progression, but I’ll have to go buy more tests!! Dh is still sleeping and I can’t wait for him to wake him up! I had another really restless sleep last night and I’m feeling shaky again this morning. I’m also a little crampy, but with the progesterone supplements I know there’s no way af will come today, so I should be good for at least 2 more days. The line is also way darker than it was at 13 dpo with both of my chemicals so I think that’s a good sign. Eeek!! Maybe after 2 years we will finally get out baby[-o<

View attachment 1097754

BFP! Congratulations!

@realbeauty86 There is data showing that the 3 months after miscarriage you are actually more fertile.

Okay I caved and took a test today and it is definitely positive. Not a super dark line like I dreamed the other night but definitely there. I’m literally shaking. Last time I was pregnant I didn’t really have a very strong reaction to finding out. I think deep down I knew it was going to end badly, but this time I think maybe it will be okay? I’ll test again in 2 days for progression, but I’ll have to go buy more tests!! Dh is still sleeping and I can’t wait for him to wake him up! I had another really restless sleep last night and I’m feeling shaky again this morning. I’m also a little crampy, but with the progesterone supplements I know there’s no way af will come today, so I should be good for at least 2 more days. The line is also way darker than it was at 13 dpo with both of my chemicals so I think that’s a good sign. Eeek!! Maybe after 2 years we will finally get out baby[-o<

View attachment 1097754

fantastic BFP!! Congratulations!

Thank you. Im 13dpo give or take. Af is due at the weekend. I had what looked like ib at 6dpo and 9dpo. Lots of cramping the last few days. I tried soy isoflavones this cycle and ovulated 10 days earlier than normal xx

you are not out yet! Keep the faith!

Oh Becca I feel for you. We've been doing this a long time. Especially when you through I things like periods of LTTTC and waiting for partners to agree to ttc at all and things. It just takes the shine off it all.

Oh Becca I feel for you. We've been doing this a long time. Especially when you through I things like periods of LTTTC and waiting for partners to agree to ttc at all and things. It just takes the shine off it all.
It does. Im lucky that my partner is laid back when it comes to ttc. We have 8 kids between us (he has 3 from his 1st marriage) and he has 4 grandkids. Yet he says I can have as many as my heart desires.

@Teafor2 congratulations!! Beautiful line!

I had a dream i took 5 tests and all bfp but woke up and they were definately negative. (That was a week ago before af hit). So glad yours came true!

@Beccaboo828 I feel you. Big hugs. I have been exercising hard to keep my mind off getting another bfn. If it gets me this cycle, at least my cholesterol will be better....victories where ever you can gettem.<3

@Teafor2 .....:happydance: Congrats!!!!!! You must be on :cloud9:. Happy for you!!

Sure! Even if it doesn’t work out later I’m pregnant now, so I want to just accept it as it is. Dh is cautious about getting excited after what happened last time, but I just have a much better feeling this time.
Will do it now, congrats again
It does. Im lucky that my partner is laid back when it comes to ttc. We have 8 kids between us (he has 3 from his 1st marriage) and he has 4 grandkids. Yet he says I can have as many as my heart desires.
That's great. Mine goes back and forth between loads and just one more

Okay I caved and took a test today and it is definitely positive. Not a super dark line like I dreamed the other night but definitely there. I’m literally shaking. Last time I was pregnant I didn’t really have a very strong reaction to finding out. I think deep down I knew it was going to end badly, but this time I think maybe it will be okay? I’ll test again in 2 days for progression, but I’ll have to go buy more tests!! Dh is still sleeping and I can’t wait for him to wake him up! I had another really restless sleep last night and I’m feeling shaky again this morning. I’m also a little crampy, but with the progesterone supplements I know there’s no way af will come today, so I should be good for at least 2 more days. The line is also way darker than it was at 13 dpo with both of my chemicals so I think that’s a good sign. Eeek!! Maybe after 2 years we will finally get out baby[-o&lt;

View attachment 1097754

So happy for you! That’s a blazing positive! Whooop!

I’m not feeling positive today. Last night and this morning I did the water test with my one-steps and I saw faint BFPs. With water! And nothing with my urine.
I know someone mentioned on here that someone they knew once did the water thing and got shadows. Man, mine had color! I couldn’t believe it. So I’m disregarding all the squinters I posted here.

I’m 13dpo today, BFN on one steps, BFN on FRER. And temp dip today. So hey, I’m probably out.

I’m not feeling positive today. Last night and this morning I did the water test with my one-steps and I saw faint BFPs. With water! And nothing with my urine.
I know someone mentioned on here that someone they knew once did the water thing and got shadows. Man, mine had color! I couldn’t believe it. So I’m disregarding all the squinters I posted here.

I’m 13dpo today, BFN on one steps, BFN on FRER. And temp dip today. So hey, I’m probably out.
Aww I'm sorry. My tests were the same a few months back and even with the line from water I still couldn't give up hope. I hope you get a bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->