• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi all!

I will catch yo later but 10dpo today and I think bfn but something catching my eye (which to be honest usually happens lol). Posting just in case. I got a positive with my daughter not until evening 10dpo (was negative in the morning) so I know it’s still early!! Photos are all the same test!

Sorry the photos all came out funny and double posted some - still too early for me hahah!

@Beccaboo828 I feel you. Big hugs. I have been exercising hard to keep my mind off getting another bfn. If it gets me this cycle, at least my cholesterol will be better....victories where ever you can gettem.<3

@Teafor2 .....:happydance: Congrats!!!!!! You must be on :cloud9:. Happy for you!!
You are better than me. Im exercising my jaw by eating donuts :lol:
Everything crossed you get a gorgeous bfp

@Kwipeh Hugs, I'm so sorry...:sad1:. Praying next cycle gives you solid bfps. Will you buy different tets?

@Beccaboo828 ROFL...MMMM donuts

@Alligator I see it. Hope it gets darker soon. It can go either way with frer though as their indents can pull at your heart strings with the way they dry. Fx!!!
Yes! they are so tricky which is why I'm not getting too worked up on it. I've had these lines before so we'll see. I've also had stark negatives on these tests many times. So confusing!

Another update - my RHR is up about 4-5bpm vs pre ovulation levels. That is...higher than usual. Usually it's like 2-3bpm. Weird? I am stressed at work LOL maybe that's it! Mild cramping off and on the last few days and my boobs are sore, especially later in the day! I have lots of FRER (6 of them) which I didn't realize so it's going to be hard not to test like a crazy lady!

Teafor2!!!! Ahhhhh I'm so happy for you! I think this one will be the one for you too <3 have faith. The shaking means it's very important I agree.

So many beautiful BFP's on this thread, how totally awesome!

I'm 10dpo and tests are negative so far. Which is fine haha. I usually don't get positives until 12dpo. Which begs the question.. why do I test any earlier than that ](*,)

@realbeauty86 There is data showing that the 3 months after miscarriage you are actually more fertile.

Okay I caved and took a test today and it is definitely positive. Not a super dark line like I dreamed the other night but definitely there. I’m literally shaking. Last time I was pregnant I didn’t really have a very strong reaction to finding out. I think deep down I knew it was going to end badly, but this time I think maybe it will be okay? I’ll test again in 2 days for progression, but I’ll have to go buy more tests!! Dh is still sleeping and I can’t wait for him to wake him up! I had another really restless sleep last night and I’m feeling shaky again this morning. I’m also a little crampy, but with the progesterone supplements I know there’s no way af will come today, so I should be good for at least 2 more days. The line is also way darker than it was at 13 dpo with both of my chemicals so I think that’s a good sign. Eeek!! Maybe after 2 years we will finally get out baby[-o&lt;

View attachment 1097754
Yaassss girl!! Congrats!!

Teafor2!!!! Ahhhhh I'm so happy for you! I think this one will be the one for you too <3 have faith. The shaking means it's very important I agree.

So many beautiful BFP's on this thread, how totally awesome!

I'm 10dpo and tests are negative so far. Which is fine haha. I usually don't get positives until 12dpo. Which begs the question.. why do I test any earlier than that ](*,)
We are the same DPO and seriously! why!! I didn't get a positive with my daughter until the evening of 10dpo and even then, faint as can be! It took my ICs until like 14dpo to go positive at all (my FRER were clear at the point). And yet I tested with cheapies all weekend and this AM haha. Gosh! I thought I saw a faint line on mine this AM but FRER are notorious for that lately so I will see what tomorrow brings. Having some strange cramping though (6 days before my period is due which is very odd), and my RHR is up and boobs hurt. All could be down to my body playing tricks on me but it is interesting! OH I'm having heartburn too. Not 100% unusual for me to get heartburn occasionally but it's been more than usual lately.

Because I love to torture myself, I tore open my last pack of frers and tested. Here’s what I got. Please compare to the stark white from earlier today.

The line is pinker in real life. I tried to make it show up pink in the photos but my photography skills are about as nonexistent as my patience.

DB5882FA-287B-4D80-9510-7C76C656E6FB.jpeg 9617C275-36A4-4402-9835-AE6059A89AC4.jpeg C351FE59-8844-4BD7-9BE9-CED4A2A16670.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->