***April TWW and testing thread***

@Alligator - I'm sorry that you got BFN's! I know what you mean about trying for a year or more and feeling like it's never going to happen but I truly believe that somehow it must still be possible for all of us! Wishing you lots of luck for next cycle..drinking more can help a LOT with EWCM.
Yes I need to be better with my water intake! I noticed more last cycle but perhaps upping the water even more will help! I believe you're right, just have to keep the faith. It took 2 months with my daughter and our miscarriage so this is new. Granted we were charting, temping, etc. Sleeping better. No 2 year old to care for hahah. And we haven't been as intense this round, but perhaps I thought it was easier for us last round so I didn't have to be as intense!

Hey lovelies x

My period started yesterday, it was light to start and proper flow today. The cramps are being kind to me and I haven't needed pain relief :)

But I'm quite happy because the clomid made me ovulate, then I had a nice normal 12 day luteal phase and then my period came as expected so that's confirmed it's all working for me.

Today is day 2 of bleeding so day 1 of clomid again :)

Alligator, sorry it didn't work for you either. Big hugs xx

@Lucy3 Thank u hon.
Hoping my anomaly scan goes really well and the I can finally start relaxing a bit.
It's just under 2 weeks away now not next Wednesday but the Wednesday after.
Anxious about it but hopefully it will go really well.

@realbeauty86
Awwwww bless ure heart thank u so much. I really do appreciate the prayers ure so lovely.
That's a great positive opk hon, I've got everything crossed that u fall this cycle with ure forever rainbow. [-o<

@Teafor2
Yes yes yesssss look at that lovely blazing positive test.
It's so great seeing lines like that after chemicals isn't it hon.
This is ure sticky Rainbow I just know it :yipee:

@Beccaboo828
I can see it still hon

@Alligator
So sorry u got BFN hon gutted for you was so hoping this was it.

I know u have been trying for a while now hon I think u strated just a few months after we started.
Fell pregnant on the 11th cycle. I've never had to try for more than 3 months in the past so 11 cycles felt like ages,
But then there's all the ladies on here that have been trying for a year or even more.
Have so much respect for all of you.

FX so much you all get ure BFPs asap<3

@Lucy3 Thank u hon.
Hoping my anomaly scan goes really well and the I can finally start relaxing a bit.
It's just under 2 weeks away now not next Wednesday but the Wednesday after.
Anxious about it but hopefully it will go really well.

@realbeauty86
Awwwww bless ure heart thank u so much. I really do appreciate the prayers ure so lovely.
That's a great positive opk hon, I've got everything crossed that u fall this cycle with ure forever rainbow. [-o&lt;

@Teafor2
Yes yes yesssss look at that lovely blazing positive test.
It's so great seeing lines like that after chemicals isn't it hon.
This is ure sticky Rainbow I just know it :yipee:

@Beccaboo828
I can see it still hon

@Alligator
So sorry u got BFN hon gutted for you was so hoping this was it.

I know u have been trying for a while now hon I think u strated just a few months after we started.
Fell pregnant on the 11th cycle. I've never had to try for more than 3 months in the past so 11 cycles felt like ages,
But then there's all the ladies on here that have been trying for a year or even more.
Have so much respect for all of you.

FX so much you all get ure BFPs asap<3
Thank you lovely. Its getting very boring now. I just want a great line or a proper negative. Xx

Yeah faint lines suck don't they. I hope u get answers soon.
They certainly do. I had that one line that was almost as dark as the control line in real life. But now all faint or negative. Im guessing its another chemical. 4th one in a row x

Hey lovelies x

My period started yesterday, it was light to start and proper flow today. The cramps are being kind to me and I haven't needed pain relief :)

But I'm quite happy because the clomid made me ovulate, then I had a nice normal 12 day luteal phase and then my period came as expected so that's confirmed it's all working for me.

Today is day 2 of bleeding so day 1 of clomid again :)

Alligator, sorry it didn't work for you either. Big hugs xx
Sorry about AF but it's great that you're able to look on the bright side that the clomid is working

@Beccaboo828 sorry about the negative :( How many dpo does af usually come for you! 17 dpo sounds like you’ve missed your period as well.

@Beccaboo828 sorry about the negative :( How many dpo does af usually come for you! 17 dpo sounds like you’ve missed your period as well.
I have a 32 -35 day cycle. I normally ovulate on day 20. This month or was day 13. So im none the wiser when af will be here. I have pcos which doesn't help.

I have a 32 -35 day cycle. I normally ovulate on day 20. This month or was day 13. So im none the wiser when af will be here. I have pcos which doesn't help.
That’s so frustrating. If you ovulated on day 13 you’d think it would be a shorter cycle since your luteal phase shouldn’t change. That being said I know mine was all over the place 10 years ago, so I think that luteal phases being constant isn’t necessarily a thing.

That’s so frustrating. If you ovulated on day 13 you’d think it would be a shorter cycle since your luteal phase shouldn’t change. That being said I know mine was all over the place 10 years ago, so I think that luteal phases being constant isn’t necessarily a thing.
It's extremely frustrating. I put it down to the soy isoflavones I tried this cycle. But it doesn't explain the "implantation bleeding" i had at 9dpo. Maybe if I am pregnant my body just isn't producing enough hcg to get a constant good positive like a few days ago yet. It can take upto 12 days after implantation so I've read x

It's extremely frustrating. I put it down to the soy isoflavones I tried this cycle. But it doesn't explain the "implantation bleeding" i had at 9dpo. Maybe if I am pregnant my body just isn't producing enough hcg to get a constant good positive like a few days ago yet. It can take upto 12 days after implantation so I've read x
Good luck! You said you had a test line as dark as the control a couple days ago? That’s a good sign, right? Maybe your urine was too diluted on the other test after.

Good luck! You said you had a test line as dark as the control a couple days ago? That’s a good sign, right? Maybe your urine was too diluted on the other test after.
Yes. I did share in here but my phone is obviously rubbish as the photo doesn't do it justice. I have contacted my gp and the early pregnancy unit as my body kills my babies so I have to inject daily to stay pregnant. But I can't get into see them until next week x

Screenshot_20210430-121527_Gallery.jpg

How frustrating Becca! I'm sorry this is happening to you. Crossing my fingers.

I didn't test this am. 14dpo I think! AF should arrive within the next couple days. I hope soon just to get it over with and start the next cycle fresh!

How frustrating Becca! I'm sorry this is happening to you. Crossing my fingers.

I didn't test this am. 14dpo I think! AF should arrive within the next couple days. I hope soon just to get it over with and start the next cycle fresh!
I'm feeling the same as you. Get this one over with and start again with a clear head xx

Yes. I did share in here but my phone is obviously rubbish as the photo doesn't do it justice. I have contacted my gp and the early pregnancy unit as my body kills my babies so I have to inject daily to stay pregnant. But I can't get into see them until next week x

View attachment 1097881
I’m so sorry :( Good luck at your appointment next week... will be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->