***April TWW and testing thread***

So sorry @Beccaboo828 as u know I had 4 possibly 5 chemicals last year. It so horrible.
My luteaal phase was 15 days at the start of ttc in Feb 2020 and then it went to 17 days.
Hated it because I wud get BFN at 10 and 11 dpo and no im out but wud have to wait another 6 days for AF.

So sorry @Beccaboo828 as u know I had 4 possibly 5 chemicals last year. It so horrible.
My luteaal phase was 15 days at the start of ttc in Feb 2020 and then it went to 17 days.
Hated it because I wud get BFN at 10 and 11 dpo and no im out but wud have to wait another 6 days for AF.
Mine is normally 12 days. So this feels like an eternity and I have no patience haha if im not pregnant then my body should let me move on to next cycle and let af start. If it is a chemical im having then that's my 9th loss. Its crazy to think how many babies are lost without the mum knowing as she never tested early. I didn't start early testing until I was trying for George.

Mine is normally 12 days. So this feels like an eternity and I have no patience haha if im not pregnant then my body should let me move on to next cycle and let af start. If it is a chemical im having then that's my 9th loss. Its crazy to think how many babies are lost without the mum knowing as she never tested early. I didn't start early testing until I was trying for George.

I bet loads are lost hon.

Thing is with me I cud always tell it was chemicals because I wud bleed so much heavier and have lots of clots and terrible pain..
With AF I bleed heavy but not as heavy as I do with a chemical.
I reckon i had a 5th chemical in December.

7 to 8 losses altogether.
11 losses hon that's horrible.

Yes it wud feel like forever waiting for af.

I think that was the worst part for me.
Knowing I was out and then having to wait for ages for AF. I hated that.

I bet loads are lost hon.

Thing is with me I cud always tell it was chemicals because I wud bleed so much heavier and have lots of clots and terrible pain..
With AF I bleed heavy but not as heavy as I do with a chemical.
I reckon i had a 5th chemical in December.

7 to 8 losses altogether.
11 losses hon that's horrible.

Yes it wud feel like forever waiting for af.

I think that was the worst part for me.
Knowing I was out and then having to wait for ages for AF. I hated that.
Yes! Thats how I know too. Mine are awful down to pcos. I have to wear 2 night time pads at a time and change every 30 minutes to an hour. I also get lots of clots but they are bigger when I have a chemical.
The joys of being a woman haha

Another there but not there line for me.
How's everyone else xx

Screenshot_20210502-070703_Gallery.jpg

They are doing my head in now haha
Eekk im excited for you. When are you doing your 1st test? X
I *was* planning to wait it out until I was due on as I only had 1 test left. But then I ordered like 40 tests (20 wondfo and 20 mommed) the other day so probably tomorrow :haha: maybe even today. I'm colouring my hair later and will need something to do while waiting for it to take :haha:

I *was* planning to wait it out until I was due on as I only had 1 test left. But then I ordered like 40 tests (20 wondfo and 20 mommed) the other day so probably tomorrow :haha: maybe even today. I'm colouring my hair later and will need something to do while waiting for it to take :haha:
LOL its the only way to pass the time. A relaxing cuppa just wouldn't cut it.

3 more from today :lol: I'm an addict and I don't care who knows lol

Screenshot_20210502-123553_Gallery.jpg

91BC8C45-DD34-4AFA-937C-20003988E78D.jpeg 477FD897-3A52-4A87-A891-9401FB80BFBD.jpeg Hope it’s okay for me to jump on? I had a positive ovulation test 19th April (CD24), I’m about 13dpo today and took a cheapie test this morning. After 2 mins, I thought I could see a second line, but just don’t know how trusty it is... bfp or evap?

View attachment 1097951 View attachment 1097952 Hope it’s okay for me to jump on? I had a positive ovulation test 19th April (CD24), I’m about 13dpo today and took a cheapie test this morning. After 2 mins, I thought I could see a second line, but just don’t know how trusty it is... bfp or evap?
I see it too. Good luck!
I've also got pcos and at 16 told id never get pregnant naturally.

I see it too. Good luck!
I've also got pcos and at 16 told id never get pregnant naturally.

fingers crossed it really is a positive! I’ll take the clearblue in the morning :thumbup:hoping it’s my time for a miracle!
Looking at your picture you have miracle babies? :dust:There’s so many instances drs have got it wrong, my dr told me I will struggle :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->