Are prams a fashion accessory in the UK?

I have a $400 stroller but that included the car seat, and a $20 one which would probably be 10 of your dollars :rofl: and my $20 one is so great, hahah. It is at her great grandmas so they can go out for walks, and I wish I had it here! Might go buy another one. :) https://www.walmart.com/catalog/pro...duct_id=8072091&sourceid=14684436861703150491 I think its this one.

Sorry she deleted that before anyone got to see it bar me and keelykat thats what got me a tizz!

Yes bcos she realised she had worded it wrong cant that be a end to it :thumbup:

im leaving it at that. i just dont want to be made out im targeting someone like she made me out to be im mearing stating facts... X

I think prams can be a bit of an accessory and because I like accessories - shoes, bags etc - then I gave what my pram 'looked' like quite a bit of thought. I wanted to love it. I've had 2 prams and a buggy. The first pram went because is was impractical for my car and the second I love love love! The stroller was free!! :happydance: I have to say I think the stroller is the best value for money (if I'd paid the actual price for it) and I do use it A LOT but if I were going out shopping I'd take the posh pram because if I'm honest, I do eye up peoples prams so I know mine will be getting eyed up too so I want the one I think 'looks' better with me. :D

id say they are, im always looking at other ppls prams and notice ppl looking at ours aswell.

Oh yeah and because I'm a lard arse I love that like with shoes and handbags, prams always fit and look nice even though I cant get in all the gorgeous clothes I'd love to be sporting!! :rofl:

We have 2 pushchairs, a quinny buzz (with carseat, carrycot and large seat) which was expensive but I thought it would do my LO til age 4 so would be worth it!! Also have a Baby jogger city mini, which is excellent for the car, but to be honest I dont like the look of!

I was hoping the Buzz would last, but as I have #2 on the way I need a double as my first is only 14 month!! Anyone have a Phil & Teds sport? If so what do they think of them? Wanted a Phil & Teds Vibe but our carseat isn't compatible boo hoo!!!

Oh yeah and because I'm a lard arse I love that like with shoes and handbags, prams always fit and look nice even though I cant get in all the gorgeous clothes I'd love to be sporting!! :rofl:

only you lisa.....:) XxX

:rofl: Its so weird how different it is there! I don't look at other people's strollers because probably half of them have the same one I do :lol:

£1000 on a pram, Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby'd have a fit, never mind my MIL. I think upto about £4-500 max is reasonable, and id want it to last.

in my defence it was for all the different fabric's plus car seat :blush:

oooo sooooooo true for me too! :rofl: i buy an expensive handbag and think, you're not going to make my mummy tummy look even bigger :rofl:

I eye up people's shoes and definitely their handbags so for me it's just more sticky beaking...:lol:

I would like a cool looking stroller, but I just don't think we have them here haha. Ok we do, but they are mega expensive and still no choice.

Not trying to start it up again. I get what Andrea meant. I see young babies slumped over in cheap strollers all the time around when they should be lying flat in prams. I guess she meant that kind of thing because it shocks me when I see it and its quite common.

Not trying to start it up again. I get what Andrea meant. I see young babies slumped over in cheap strollers all the time around when they should be lying flat in prams. I guess she meant that kind of thing because it shocks me when I see it and its quite common.

Sadly its common here aswell. Cheap strollers are fine if your child is the right age for it.

I eye up people's shoes and definitely their handbags so for me it's just more sticky beaking...:lol:

i do this, i'm sure women think i'm eyeing them up :rofl:

Me three ... i can spot a snide a mile off :rofl:

Funny you should mention snides....I was thinking I wonder when there will be Chinese copies of the popular prams...I suppose there maybe already. If they make fake drugs and baby food etc you'd imagine that a fake pram wouldnt be out of the question....

The only reason it's a big deal for me is for comfort for the baby and ease of use for myself.. apart from that, it's not a "fashion accessory" to me.

They do, google fake bugaboo and stuff relating to ebay comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->