• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

OMG.... I can see they thought they were helping but I'm sorry I want to keep my lochia and breast milk to myself. Not something I want to share. Thats on a par with my in laws kissing Sophie goodbye while she's on my breast. Wrongness.

Get well soon! Can I send you some grapes? :rofl:

I'm home - Yippeee

I'm still feverish though - oops, I'm hot, then I'm cold, I've got 14 tablets a day to take.

Finally got my hands on the laptop so I've changed my signature and can upload a couple of photos.

Isobel2.jpg

Isobel 1.jpg

Hello everyone!

My god I feel so much better today!

Midwife been this morning to weigh Isobel, she was 6lb 1oz on wednesday, today she is 6lb 9oz!!!!! What a fatty! Midwife also helped me with latching on on my right boob, when I was poorly Friday I allowed Isobel to feed whilst poorly latched on which has resulted in a sore nipple. Midwife showed me where I was going wrong and I've now fed twice with no pain, yippee!

Oh and I've had a break through, my right hand boob was leaking this morning, I'm not sure why I'm excited by this but it made be feel more normal, I've been worrying about whether my boobs are coping and producing enough, so when it started leaking I thought 'yippee'! Weird I know :)

i'm still here! I generally come on here on my phone and it's too much of an ordeal to post so I read and run. BAD DM!

Anyone heard from Britt? getting a bit worried now....

Hello my lovelies x x x welcome hopeful!! Always good to have newbies in the forum, I love an AC success story x x x

No sign of britt? I hope yr ok hun if yr reading this x x x
Am on mobile so hard to write proper post, I can't see thread!!! I remember reading boob sizes though!! I'm still combination feeding, sometimes expressing, sometimes latching him on, its great that harry doesn't appear confused.

Had 1st proper smile yesterday, soooo heartwarming :) he's practising his giggle in his sleep now which is so cute!!!
Afm, still deliriously bollocksed. Losing pregnancy weight steadily but I reckon thats because I'm to shagged to cook! Csection has healed well, but still a bit numb in places. Tearyness has subsided too which is good as I thought I was going doolally.
Who's next in line to meet their wee bundles ?much love ladies x x

Nice to have you too back, I'm guessing Britt is just too busy for baby and bump, I got an iPhone just before Isobel was born so I have full access whilst feeding and considering I'm feeding for at least 30 mins every two hours, I end up on here a lot!!!!!

Ahbon had her c-section booked for 20th so she should have two little bundles by now, then it's mars, I'm so glad Isobel came early, I'd have been very impatient by now otherwise!

I quite enjoy breast feeding, we've just been and done a shop at tesco, just got back and she needs a feed so here I am whilst daddy has to do all shopping ..... Fantastic!

hey all! just a quick update to let you know that emily grace and jowan christopher made an early entrance into the world on sunday afternoon! emily was 4lb 6oz and jowan was 4lb 12oz so good weights! both are in neonatal but breathing without assistance and feediing well so we're really happy with them. they'll be here for a couple of weeks yet but hopefully it will all just keep getting better from here on in!

i had a fantastic natural delivery which i actually loved but unfortunately hd massive bloodloss after due to retained placentas so ended up knocked out in ttheatre and having more than half my blood volume transfused!! am now very anaemic so am knackered tired but cuddles with the twins are getting me through the day!

love and hugs to all, will try and catch up again soon!

Oh my god, we're all early birds aren't we. Congratulations mm, good going on the natural delivery front but sorry so traumatic after. Glad you seem to be coping, it must be difficult having your babies but not having them with you straight away. Are you still in hospital?

hey all! just a quick update to let you know that emily grace and jowan christopher made an early entrance into the world on sunday afternoon! emily was 4lb 6oz and jowan was 4lb 12oz so good weights! both are in neonatal but breathing without assistance and feediing well so we're really happy with them. they'll be here for a couple of weeks yet but hopefully it will all just keep getting better from here on in!

i had a fantastic natural delivery which i actually loved but unfortunately hd massive bloodloss after due to retained placentas so ended up knocked out in ttheatre and having more than half my blood volume transfused!! am now very anaemic so am knackered tired but cuddles with the twins are getting me through the day!

love and hugs to all, will try and catch up again soon!

omigod, congraters Mars!!! LOVE the names, can't wait to see the babies.

Awww, congrats MarsMaiden!!! So happy for you!!! Sorry about the anaemia, but you must be on :cloud9: now that they're here!

Ladies, I am really worried about Britt - is there any action on her FB page? Can we message her somehow?

mm - double congratulations sweetheart!!!!! x x x and im so pleased they're ok! wowsers! sorry to hear about the anaemia - i have empathy! updeate us when you can, but we appreciate yr gonna be v busy!!! excellent work lady :)

zeezee - i agree, i too am worried - from what i know of britt she'd have updated us by now. not sure how to contact her though x x

hello to dm, mrsg, abhon, isi, hopeful and co x x

having a rubbidh time at mo. harry hs colic and i suspect a touch of reflux too. he's had a horrid few days and weve not slept much at all ( i swear i had lunch with shrek today i am that tired...) i feel so guilty, totally unfounded, i know, but i think pnd is creeping in if im honest :( :cry: dh on nights so im up for most of night, then all day. my wonderful sister is having him on sat as im just so exhausted. not eating properly as i'm so tired - no appetite, just getting by on milkshakes and the odd ryvita. :cry: trying to pull it together, but it just gets harder. feel like a complete failure as i cant help him. sorry to bring thread down :( much love ladies x x x

nothing on her fb page, me and a couple of others have messaged her but nothing :(

F, try this. I had hideous PND with Harry, hence I went straight onto anti depressants after Sophie was born. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat xxxx

Mrs f, sorry you're feeling down, you should get help sooner rather than later, have a chat to midwife or gp.

Got my results back from my little incident last week, I had a strep a infection in my womb/lady bits, midwife said lucky we acted as we did and got immediate help cos it could have been serious. Finished antibiotic course today, midwife coming to do a further swab monday to make sure it's all clear!

Morning guys!!!!!!!!

Baby Isobel arrived at 6.20pm last night.

You beat me...by a few hours after all that! :haha:.... my girls arrived at 10.48 and 10.49pm after my waters broke naturally (35+4) and ended with a c-section that night! :happydance::cloud9:

will update the birth story etc soon - only got home on saturday after 15days in hospital whilst we tried to get the girls breast feeding - didn't work so now expressing and bottling..... but happily at home as a family of 4! :cloud9:

hope everyone is well - will look at reading back over the thread as soon as I can!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->