Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Hey ladies,
yes sorry Mars that you are feeling that way, I have my days where I feel very low too...usually goes away by the next day, hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Yeah over 19 weeks, congrats MrsF :thumbup:
We have our scan on Monday and YES YES YES we are finding out the sex if bubs co-operates. I can hardly wait!!
question for you, are you feeling consistent movement now or just sporadically? I have a day where I feel LO lots and then I will go a whole day without feeling him/her

Hello ladies, I was feeling a little better but last couple of days I've been shocking, I wake up at three in the morning and can not get back to sleep till about 15 mins before alarm goes then as soon as I get up the queasiness starts, then I go to work tired and sick which makes me intolerable till lunch time, then by 3 or 4 I'm knackered again! I'm tired and grumpy all the time, my boss is doing my head in and I'm scared the stress isn't doing me any good!

On the upside though I bought a couple of bits for baby in the asda event. I'm really getting broody now, can't wait till 20 week scan, can't wait till I start feeling baby inside, mrs f/Britt what does it feel like?

Where's Megg disappeared to?

Sorry for my doom and gloom, I am actually over the moon to be pregnant, I just never expected it to take so much out of me!

You are all right - there is no point to my worrying. And time is going to move as quickly as it does and all my stressing over won't get it to move any more quickly.

MrsG - I wake up at around 4 every morning and I don't have to be up until 5:45. I have reflux and feel nauseous and mostly at night. :hugs:

MrsF - I can't believe you're 19 weeks!

Britt - I'm taking extra folic acid too but I've convinced myself that since I'm someone that takes hot baths every night I've caused a problem. I know that hot tubs are a no-no and I doubt I'm raising my temp to over 100 but you know what googling will do to a person!

For all those ladies further along than me (almost 13 weeks) - when did you start feeling movements? I'm not expecting any for the next couple of months but I was wondering when everyone started feeling something. Dragon - did you feel yours earlier this time around?

Speaking of where people are, where's Mercy?

Maxxi i was about 18-19 weeks with Harry but about 11 weeks this time round. Apparently you feel a lot earlier with a litter which makes sense i suppose!!

Britt Tiger is still pretty sporadic. I get one or 2 bursts during most days for about a minute but not every day. if i lay on my back and press my hand on my tummy i can generally feel a squirm. x

Maxxi i was about 18-19 weeks with Harry but about 11 weeks this time round. Apparently you feel a lot earlier with a litter which makes sense i suppose!!

Britt Tiger is still pretty sporadic. I get one or 2 bursts during most days for about a minute but not every day. if i lay on my back and press my hand on my tummy i can generally feel a squirm. x

Wow 11 weeks. How old is Harry by the way? Old enough to know that a little brother or sister is on the way?

Definately. He's 4.5. I didn't think he'd get how long he has to wait but he's been brilliant! Very excited to be a big brother...

i wondered where a few of the ladies had gone - hope all is well ladies x x x

Happy 19 weeks miss britt ;) nearly halfway sweetie!!! i'm praying bubbs "performs" for you on monday (as it were) :)

Maxxi - i know!! 20 weeks on Monday! i look back and think it's really dragged in one sense, but when I'm in the here-and-now, it seems to have flown by (lol, that prob makes no sense!!!) x x

Hmpf - movement :growlmad: I saw MW last week, and she asked if i'd felt anything, and i said i thought i had. She had a poke and a prod around to routinely check everything and she said my stomach muscles are too tight and haven't thinned out yet. Yay! I thought, should help me snap back into shape.....but the downside is, I can't feel any of his movements cos they're too far down :( i can hear him move on the doppler. So, i'm not realy much use ladies in terms of what it feels like. I just have this image that one day he's gonna boot me so hard to get my attention and this foot is gonna appear out my tummy!!!!! I also am now wondering if the placenta is in the way too. Am defo gonna bring it up at scan next week cos i feel i'm missing out!!!!

x x x

:hugs: mrs-g x x x we know you're not doom and gloom gal, and know you are so chuffed to be pregnant, no need to ever say that in here, we totally understand. We all want these babies so very badly, and have gone through such emotional rollercoasters to get here - what we didn't want was the bad bits - we've had our fair share of bad bits!!!! :hugs: hang on in there cherub :) x x

Have just been told about this thread, hope it's ok for me to join in! Got my bfp last thursday after ttc for 3.5 yrs, 5 rounds of clomid 2 in conjunction with iui and 3 natural cycles iui and then ivf in jan. I've been having a bit of bleeding so am feeling quite anxious. Had a beta done yesterday which was 426 and having another done tomorrow. 1st scan is 15th feb

Nice to see some names I recognise

Have just been told about this thread, hope it's ok for me to join in! Got my bfp last thursday after ttc for 3.5 yrs, 5 rounds of clomid 2 in conjunction with iui and 3 natural cycles iui and then ivf in jan. I've been having a bit of bleeding so am feeling quite anxious. Had a beta done yesterday which was 426 and having another done tomorrow. 1st scan is 15th feb

Hi mrssunshine! I woke up to brown blood at 5 weeks that lasted 3 mornings in total and then came back for another morning appearance a week later. I freaked out (I had a mmc at 9 weeks and chemical pregnancy) but tomorrow's 13 weeks for me and we're all ok. I never got an answer as to why that happened but I know how you must feel. I'm sure you'll be ok.

Welcome mrssunshine, congratulations on your bfp!!! Try not to worry too much, lots of the girls on here have had bleeding and all have gone on to have nice healthy scans.

I've felt much much better today, slept slightly better last night but I've ordered a relaxation cd to help me sleep. Also my goodies arrived from asda, how cute are they!!!!

Ooohh how exciting, 20 week scans coming up soon, I can't wait for mine, only 6 weeks to wait! Doh!

12 more sleeps til mine! So excited!!! Can't wait to find out if we're :pink: or :blue:

:happydance:

Guys I hate to be a downer but I found Megg. She lost her baby today.

Just popping in to confirm what's been said. Its over. I'm down but not defeated. I'll be back! Love you all! :kiss:

Hi Ladies, I took the day off of work today it was fabulous....I SOOO needed it :hugs: I am going to take 2 days off tomorrow as I had to Toronto for work next weekend and I want to relax

You are all right - there is no point to my worrying. And time is going to move as quickly as it does and all my stressing over won't get it to move any more quickly.

MrsG - I wake up at around 4 every morning and I don't have to be up until 5:45. I have reflux and feel nauseous and mostly at night. :hugs:

MrsF - I can't believe you're 19 weeks!

Britt - I'm taking extra folic acid too but I've convinced myself that since I'm someone that takes hot baths every night I've caused a problem. I know that hot tubs are a no-no and I doubt I'm raising my temp to over 100 but you know what googling will do to a person!

For all those ladies further along than me (almost 13 weeks) - when did you start feeling movements? I'm not expecting any for the next couple of months but I was wondering when everyone started feeling something. Dragon - did you feel yours earlier this time around?

Speaking of where people are, where's Mercy?

yeah where is Mercy?
Maxxi, the other thing that I wanted to say is I find it helps to vent our fears so what better place to share that then this thread. I think if we keep our worries bottles up, its too hard on ourselves...we are always all ears :hugs:
The fetal movement I have had mostly feels like flutters or little tickles or occasionally a little pop like a popcorn popping. I have had an occasional stronger painful feeling, so not sure what exactly it was but I know it was bubs doing something in there :)

Mrs F- my placenta is posterior so thats why I probably felt movement early. I have felt little flutters as early as 14 weeks but its certainly not consistent. I did have a bunch of movement today which was so nice :hugs: You should be feeling it soon

welcome MrsS, I remember seeing your name around- this is a great thread with a great bunch of ladies
oh and CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance:

Meggs, I am so truly sorry for your loss, how devestating :cry:
Gosh I wish words could help heal. I was thinking about you this morning and wondering where you were, I was just hoping you were busy.
We are all here for you to talk, please dont leave us if you are feeling up to chatting
thinking of you and sending you big ......:hugs:

Thanks Britt. I have always been a really anxious person and this gives me lots to stress over! I can't even do anything physical to get rid of the stress so it helps to be able to post. I haven't felt anything strange yet. Maybe next week.

Ohh Megg... I am so so sorry to hear you sad news.... Thinking of you at this difficult time and sending lots of love your way..... I can't imagine how you must be feeling :hugs: xx

Welcome Mrs Sunshine and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh girls I can't keep up I have a very short attention span!!! I think I have the gist of it... Mrs F and Britt.... very exciting for you scans next week and boy/ girl situation (aaarrgh sorry if you have said, but I know Britt is finding out the sex, are you MrsF??) And DM the week after to get the tiger gender!

Hmmm I am not feeling anything at the mo... just a bit constipated! But actually feeling ok at the mo, I really did get the MS and lethargy ++ in the first 10 weeks, but it seems to have settled now, although was gagging in the toilet after the film last night... not sure if it was the popcorn... I did eat a lot!
Went to see the Kings speech last night... highly recommend it!

OOh Mrs G put some piccies of your ASDA stuff up......!!!
Love to you all..... xxxx

PS Mars... thanks for trying, but they are all gone now!!! What a scoffer I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->