Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

ahh DM is your bump even bigger than the last photo? I am still worried I am too small, mind you I am carrying high I think, my upper stomach is pushed out and my lower...I can still conceal my pregnancy and wear a lot of my pre preggo clothes :wacko: (albeit I cant do up the pants! :)
happy 18 weeks to you as well, we are a sweet potatoe!!
glad you are feeling better

thx Maxxi, I actually get my gender scan at just over 19 weeks, so Feb 7th!! yeah :happydance:

ahh DM is your bump even bigger than the last photo? I am still worried I am too small, mind you I am carrying high I think, my upper stomach is pushed out and my lower...I can still conceal my pregnancy and wear a lot of my pre preggo clothes :wacko: (albeit I cant do up the pants! :)

thx Maxxi, I actually get my gender scan at just over 19 weeks, so Feb 7th!! yeah :happydance:

What is your gut feeling - boy or girl? Have you come up with names?

Happy 18 weeks Britt and DM!!!!! Wow sweet potatoes!!

M&N will be thinking of you tomorrow.... hope the scan goes well xxx

Congrats on your little one getting bigger Megg..

Thank goodness the weekend is nearly here.... anyone got any nice plans???

OOOhh my dinners ready....see you all later xx

OMG my pregnancy brain strikes again! I have made a massive cock up at work :-(

Maxi - Good luck tomorrow, despite the nerves the scan itself is fantastic, it is amazing to see it bobbing around inside with fingers and toes!

I am catching a cold too. It's all the snow we've gotten :growlmad: And I am so hungry it's not funny.

you know I waiver on this one a bit, in the beginning I thought boy for sure, now I kind of think girl because of the way I am carrying and because there are so many girls on both my side and DH. But I have quite a few people saying boy to me.....hmmm and I did have boy preggo dreams.

I have attached a bump pic at 16w5d and actually I have popped way more since then.
any guesses ladies? want to place your bets? I find out in just over a week!!

Maxxi- get yourself some food girl, I pigged out at the restaurant tonight...aggh paying for it now, so full

Attachments

• 16-3bump.jpg
    16-3bump.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0

oh and good luck with the scan tomorrow hon, will be thinking of you :thumbup: I know you will come back with healthy updates

good luck for the scan today maxxiandniko

hiya to all - sorry really lazy at the moment

ended up having another scan on wed as I'd bled again on tuesday...... when oh when does the worrying stop?!?!?!?!..... all was good and both twins doing well - don't know if you can see pic but they are on bunkbeds - bigger one on the bottom was trying kick the one on the top as it was sleeping! Was so funny! They are like real little babies now. Got 12wk and nuchal on monday...... can't wait but scarey!
x

They're so going to be just like that when they come out too, ahbon! Sorry you had to worry, but look at that gorgeous pic!!

@Britt- no fair, you get yours a whole week before me!!!!

I really do think I'm team :pink: because my preg has just been a world away from last time. also so many others have said they think so too. My friend used her crystal on me last night and that came back pink too. I'd be just as happy with a boy mind you and it would be easier as I have all the stuff and I wouldn't have to redecorate the nursery, but it WOULD be nice to have one of each :blush:

Britt - thanks. It's going to be a long day. I haven't any guesses for you but what I can say is that I maybe just as big as you at the moment!

Ahbon - thanks. I had bleeding at around 5 weeks and I was besides myself. I'm glad it was nothing and I agree - why can't things go smoothly?

Dragon - any thoughts on names?

i like Matilda for a girl (DH hates it) but boys names am struggling. I love Tristan but everyone hates that! Although if Icould talk DH round then I wouldn't give a rats arse what anyone else thinks! :rofl:

Oh DM, I hope you have a little girl, that would be so cute- too bad we both werent finding out on the same day.

come on girls, you cant not guess- place your guesses for my bump for my Feb 7th scan. It will be fun
:hugs:

Alright Britt, I say girl

I also say that if I carried the baby for nine months I choose the name! I'm such a team player aren't I?

ha ha I totally agree Maxxi! My DH is stuck on Carter for a boy and I dont like it, I think he will be forever "Carter the Farter" but he just wont let up!!

thanks for the vote, a girl will be cute
when is your scan?

My cousin has a little boy called Carter and I'm really not a fan either. It just reminds me of the 90's band "Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine" - google it if you don't believe me! :rofl:

Britt I say girl too. Maxxi I agree. I named Harry but gently manipulated DH into thinking he'd chosen it. Sadly he's getting wise to me now...

I'm not a fan of Carter either. It's a last name as far as I'm concerned. Harry is a cute name. I named my dogs the 2 boys name I like - Max and Niko. I'm getting ready to leave for my scan. All nerves at this point and I'm sure it will take forever when I get there.

So the perinatologist told me that everything looked good. I have to come back in 4 weeks to do another set of bloods and sono and the two sets of results will be compared to give me a risk factor. I'm relieved that everything is ok today but I figured that this would be the end of it. I'm also having an amnio about one week before so won't that give me the more accurate answer? I'll call my ob on Monday and see what she says. But at least he was happy with what he saw

Maxi that sucks, I've got another week to wait to get all clear, I suppose if your having amnio anyway it's not really worth worrying about the risk factor of these tests! How was seeing your baby?

Britt, I'll go boy, just cos you've got a pink ticker!

I thought I'd start feeling better now I'm supposed to be 14 weeks bit the last two days I have been queasy till lunch then knackered all afternoon and evening! Doh!

MrsG - I'm going to talk to my ob Monday because it really doesn't make sense to do these tests again if I'm having the amnio. The measurements were 1.4 so that sounds ok and the dr said everything looks good. I'm not even sure bloods are too accurate with twins anyway. The amnio will give me my final answer. Twin A was punching and kicking so she must have been pissed off and Twin B was calm and cooperative so he's not a trouble maker. I say she and he because A has to be a little me if she's cranky,pissed off and fighting and B must be my husband who's calm, doing what he's supposed to do and putting up with being punched and kicked by me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->