Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Megg I'm so sorry :hugs:

anyone know when blossoming is meant to start - am sat here spotty as hell, sick as a dog again (only nausea but not far off puking my guts for the first time.....)

I am so sorry Megg, sending you my love xx

Yep think that's the gist Dilly. I meant to ask as a fellow Surrey-ite, what hospital are you under? I'm Royal Surrey again. I figure they can't leave me in a blood and pee soaked bed twice :rofl:

Yep think that's the gist Dilly. I meant to ask as a fellow Surrey-ite, what hospital are you under? I'm Royal Surrey again. I figure they can't leave me in a blood and pee soaked bed twice :rofl:

ooohhh NICE.......Just what you want when you have had a section and can't do anything for yourself...... I thankfully (or not) am at Kingston.... Although hoping if all goes to plan to use their attached birthing suite??

Oh happy day. I've heard good things about kingston. and yes - I had to get my mum, who happened to work for the local paper, to phone them and complain after she had me phoning her up in tears that i couldn't get up due to drain/catheter, i still had blood on me from the anaesthetist trying to get a canular into my hand (was like a slasher film!) and nobody had changed my catheter bag so I was lying in pee and the skin on my back was starting to sting and itch! They were really busy but still, sometimes you don't have to look far to see why people get mrsa!

Hello Ladies!!!

Happy 19 weeks DM!!! :happydance: My first post to see what fruit we are today

:hugs:

I like that we're exotic mangoes as it's sunny today. Seems appropriate. Although I think it lasts 3 weeks now, which is going to seriously piss Harry off as he likes to check every thursday!

I know I read in my preggo book that the growth slows down now to allow the lungs ect...to mature and catch up. That kind of bites, I am hoping to get bigger soon

oh my goodness, Megg's news has really sent me for six, such a shock. Loving thoughts going out to you and your DH Megg, words just don't cover what you must be going through *hugs*

Britt and Dragon - I just realized that I'm exactly 6 weeks behind the two of you. I'd put a ticker up but A) I don't know how and B) I'm too superstitious. Britt I know that you know find out Monday. When do you find out Dragon?

Megg :hugs: have pm'd you hun.

Megg, can I also say that you will be truly missed on the board x x x I know I speak for all of us when I say you and your family are in all of our thoughts. Please do drop in when you feel up to it - i know alot of us would like to still stay in touch.

much much love sweetheart x

heya ladies :hugs:

hope everyone is doing ok. I'll write/reply a bit later on

much love huns x x x

Hello all, Megg, I've put a message on your journal, I'm so sorry x

I can't put a photo up of my asda stuff cos it's all in a box, I'm not getting it out yet! I had a peak when it came, I've bought the closer to nature steriliser, a newborn starter kit, 2x bottle bags, 7 short sleeved vests, 3 body suits with built in temp gauge and 2 baby hats, they are the cutest!

Got my results back from my NT, says I'm low risk, 1 in 8300 so we're really happy about that, DH says that's it now we can relax, think I want to hold out till 20 week scan before making any major purchases!

Off swimming tonight .... Eeeek swimming at 9 o'clock at night is weird, I'm usually ready for bed but it's swim for a pound and this body needs to keep fit!

MrsG - congrats! That's an awesome stat. You can totally relax. I'm still waiting for my blood test results to come back. Tomorrow's the earliest I would hear but I'm thinking I won't hear till next week.

mrssunshine!!!!! Hey!!!! *hugs* So so pleased for you, congrats on your BFP and hurrah for IVF working first time for you!!

Thank you for your kind words ladies when I was down in the dumps the other day. DH not due back til next Friday but trying to think positive that this is at least my last weekend on my own!

Waiting for a call from the midwife to set up my booking in appointment, hopefully that will be next week some time. will be good to have something to work towards to break up the time. Feeling just a bit in limbo at the moment, 9 weeks just doesn't feel here or there and 12 weeks seems a long time away.

So glad to hear everyones NT scans are coming back well. MrsG - I am impressed at you going swimming at that time of night, you have much more get up and go than me!

Max mine's the following Monday. Cheeky Britt got in there first!

wow mars, big conratulations to you!! twins too, how fantastic!!

i still don't really feel pregnant, i think after waiting 3.5 yrs to finally get a bfp, it just doesn't seem real. Am looking forward to my scan on the 15th, but also feeling bit nervous too. Have had 2 betas done, my result on tuesday was 426 and yesterday 1196, so its looking good. I had bleeding for over a week, but fortunately that seems to have stopped now too.

do you ever stop worrying??!!!

thanks sunshine! i know exactly how you feel, it's like you just can't believe that you can finally have got lucky. But no, the worrying never stops!! I thought getting pregnant was the stresfful bit but have found that early pregnancy is just as bad! I think for us it's just that getting pregnant was such a battle that these babies are even more precious.

I'm feeling really stressed now. Have finally got hold of the midwife for my booking in appointment and got offered the 8th but I have a work meeting then that I absolutely cannot get out of and because the clinics are only once a week, the next appointment is on the 15th! I'll be 11 weeks by then!! that's not the end of the world but I'm just worried how it will delay the 12 week scan as they don't send off the paperwork until after they've seen me! Arrrrghhhhhh!!!

Oh, spotted on another board that Asda have an offer for a box with a pack of Huggies newborn disposable nappies, a pack of wipes and a newborn hat for £3 plus a voucher for £2 off another pack of Huggies. Thought it may be useful for you ladies that are further along that might be starting to stock up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->