Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

I don't expect any new testing... I've had tons of testing done. Even my OB thinks it was probably just crap genetic luck... Something wrong that was incompatible with life. Maybe pathology will tell me something new, but I'm not expecting an answer. I sort of just expect to have to go forward and hope it doesn't happen again. I'll be back around when I belong again. Until then, I really can't. I'll still be in my journal though. Thanks for the support, ladies. I hope to be back soon! xxx

Oh Meg I had no idea. I'm so very sorry for your loss, I really am. Hope you & DH are taking the very best care of one another :hugs:

:hugs: megg, totally understand gal - hope you don't mind us stalking you in your journal though missus ;) x x x

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! did she put a time on when her scan was? Damn time difference indeed DM!!!! (and i hope you're right btw, it's SURELY gotta be baby now, and not wind :shrug:!!!)

M&N - we think it's a boy from when we had our 12 week scan - sonographer was 75% sure, but told us not to bank on it til 20 weeks scan. Had a feeling from the start it's a boy - but we'll see on Weds (scan's at 9am but gotta go back to work, so won't be able to update til the eve)

hope everyone is well, much love x x x

Mars - my amnio is on the 23rd. I wish I could do it now!

I'm waiting on Britt too! I still say girl.

Question for everyone - has anyone had the experience of pain radiating into their nether regions? I don't even want to say pain because it almost feels like a nerve is getting compressed. It's really an uncomfortable feeling. I'm just picturing how much worse it's going to get as more time has passed.

Hey Ladies, sorry to keep everyone waiting...have been on the phone since we found out.

So had the scan this morning, everything went great- baby was measuring perfectly and all is healthy!! yeah!!

and.....we found out we are having a baby..............:pink: :cloud9:

I am thrilled, you could tell DH was diappointed...ahh I felt bad for my little baby (and not DH), I know he has wanted a little boy his whole life and it made me cry this morning that he was disappointed but I cant tell a few hours of passed and he is already coming around a lot. He just said its normal for a guy to want a boy to carry on his name and teach him guy stuff. Well, I guess that means we will have a second one!! :happydance:

she was very cute, moving around tons and she did not like the u/s probe. She wouldnt open her one hand so the tech kind of tapped her with the probe...ahh poor thing
anyway, was so fun and she was completely NOT shy about showing us the goods, legs spread wide open :rofl: it was no denying she is a girl

I will post some pics later and catch up with you guys
:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: britt :) many congrats on your beautiful daughter sweetie :) :) :) so pleased everything is all good - have been putting off going to bed cos i didn't wanna miss you!!!!

x x x x

Huge congrats on team pink Britt! Absolutely lovely, you guys must be beyond thrilled :dust: :yipee:

YAY BRITT!!! Congraters! Girl bumps together! I have been quietly reading this thread for a while but have been so sick until last Friday that I didn't want to be a misery guts on here so have not been posting, but not I can keep food down (knock wood it contines!) I am happier and will reply to posts again!

Megg - so so sorry, really sorry, big hugs.

MrsSunshine!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!! YAY for all us IUI'ers being here!

I knew it Britt!! Congrats!! Once your DH sees how a little girl always melts her daddy's heart he'll forget all about boys! So exciting!

Coming next - MrsF! I go with boy for you like your tech predicted.

yes Maxxi and DM were correct with their girl guesses!!
where is DM?? I want to share my news with her

yes Maxxi, actually I was waiting to run past some friends on BNB
tell me your honest opinion on these...I wont take offense but would love outside non-family opinions

Piper
Stella
Brooklyn
Carys

Hello, I log on and have 4 pages of posts to catch up on OMG!

Well I've read all but only finished work an hour ago so I'm sleepy so I'm not replying to all but;

Maxi, I've not got a dog anymore, used to have a German shepherd and a jack Russell, been dog free about 3 years now.

Britt fantastic news all ok and a daughter, you must be well chuffed!!!! Congratulations x

I'm at midwife in morning, 15 week check and breast feeding lecture, exciting hey!

yay for morning sickness mrssunshine! I havent had any so far other than some really mild nausea early on. I know I'm lucky but think I would have found it reassuring too!

ahbon - glad to hear you're feeling better, sounded like a nasty virus! yay for getting another scan next week tho!

DM - there is a manual???!!! Do I have any hope for a remote control then?? *prays* :p

maxxi - hope the 23rd comes round quickly for you. Hopefully your good results so far have reassured you though in the meantime. I am way behind you but have felt lots of cramps and tightenings since early on - I wish I knew if it meant everything was OK or not! I'm the same and wondering what two will do to me later on!!

awwwww britt, what lovely news!! How real does it feel hearing daughter instead of just baby?! I love the name Piper, Brooklyn will always remind me of the beckhams but I am sure once you mull them over, you'll settle on the one that fits

hey zee - glad youre feeling better!

mrsG - have fun at your check in tomorrow :p

I am currently watching one born every minute. I dont whether to laugh, cry or just hide behind the cushions!!

Love to all *hugs*

yes I forgot to say yeah for morning sickness MrsS!! :) although I never got it in my pregnancy, thats why everyone thought I was having a boy

thanks Mars on the names, actually Piper is our favorite right now, we love it just want to make sure its not too out there :)
how are you feeling?

and yes it feels so much more real knowing I have a baby girl in my tummy :hugs: warms my heart

Britt am here!!! Just finished work when you updates - omg so thrilled for you!!!! KNEW you'd be :pink: :happydance:

MM you get a remote control for your bed and a button that summons a trained medical professional on whim - does that help? :haha:

There's an off switch on baby too but it takes approx 3 months to work out how it works.....

Love all the names. Stella is my favourite (i love stars) but my supervisor is called Stella and that would look a bit brown nosey.....

Tiger has been super active today. Feeling proper movement, not just "was that.... really...." type squirms that you blink and miss. It now feels like it did when H started moving.

What fantastic news Britt!! It must be great knowing you've got a little girl growing in there!

Must say my nausea didn't last too long, hoping it reappears tomorrow anything to make me feel pregnant lol

Zeezee congratulations! It is good to see names I recognise

I'm with DM Britt, i love Stella (although we have a lager in the UK with the same name!) love Piper too... reminds me of Charmed or the actress from Coyote Ugly! (i need to get out more!)

In a coma by 8.30 last night... DH was most impressed as a) i fed him first and b) it left him to get on his Playstation for the evening without interruption! I'm such a good wife! Lay in bed trying to pluck up the courage to get out this morning as felt very queasy :wohoo: I'm wondering when the novelty will wear off :rofl:

Hope that you are all well... is it the weekend yet?!?! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->