Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

my mate just had twins and she worked right up to 36 weeks no trouble, plus she already has a 5 year old. admittedly she's one of those superhuman people that just seems utterly capable of anything but no reason why you should be taken out of action.

and you'll feel better once theyre fidgeting more and your bump doesn't just look like a heavy meal. although it's quite normal not to bond during pregnancy. I massively over bond with mine and now cry every time I'm kicked. Saddo....

had to drop in and share the news - just got in but need to get ready for yoga - gotta leave in 10!!

All perfect on the scan :happydance: saw junior drinking the fluid and hiccupping and generally being too cute for words....

it's official ladies: :blue: :happydance: he was playing with his bits and bobs!!!! was so funny!!!!

so, will post a piccy of harry up tomorrow and catch up properly - and thankyou for all my message :)

much love x x x x

Congrats MrsF can't wait to see a pic of Harry xx

Just wanted to say that I've seen my FS and hope to be back in here before the end of April. I start DR'ing on Mar 16! :yipee: If its like last time, ET will be around Apr 11. I can't wait to join you lot again. And, yes... Please feel free to stalk my journal! :kiss:

Aw MrsF you'll have a Harry toooooooo! Congratulations!

tremendous news, Meggy - get your arse back in here asap!

Congrats MrsF! Are you naming him Harry? I think that's such a cute name for a boy.

Dragon - you're next on the list, right? Then MrsG I think. I'll find out too after the amnio but I'm not thinking that day. Probably within 2-3 days. Oh I so hope I can make it to 36 weeks. I'm generally in good health and shape so hopefully that works in my favor.

Megg - didn't you have one embryo frozen? Or am I remembering something that didn't happen? April will be here before you know it

We had one that we hoped would be frozen, but it didn't make it to "freezing quality"... I'd rather start over anyway. I know my chances are better with fresh than frozen.

Congrats MrsF! Are you naming him Harry? I think that's such a cute name for a boy.

Dragon - you're next on the list, right? Then MrsG I think. I'll find out too after the amnio but I'm not thinking that day. Probably within 2-3 days. Oh I so hope I can make it to 36 weeks. I'm generally in good health and shape so hopefully that works in my favor.

Megg - didn't you have one embryo frozen? Or am I remembering something that didn't happen? April will be here before you know it

I agree - Harry is a very cute name. I can recommend George as a middle name too ;) :thumbup:

Yep we're next - Monday! Cannot WAIT. Got me some decorating to do and some cute but impractical outfits to buy! Think am gonna just splurge on some really gorgeous onesies and rompers. Will be summer so the rompers will be v practical.

:happydance: that's my Harry!!! Yup, Harry it is! Thanks ladies :) Yomo - when's yours cherub? Megg, fab news hun, we'll keep the thread warm for you sweetheart x x x

Mrs G how come you had to wait so long to hear the heartbeat?!

It's funny but I spent the last few years wishing the time away & it'll be October before I know it! Definitely take it easier at work, I'm on restricted duties, no shifts, no interaction with the public & 8 hour working day!! :yipee: you've gotta love my over protective occupational health system!!

I don't know, everyone else seemed to hear their's but we never got two, 6 week scan we saw a flicker, 12 week scan we saw baby but no noise and 15 week appointment midwife listened to baby. I think I'm having a boy, it sounded like a train!

Yeah, a boy and a girl on the thread so far!! Mrs F, I think you should up date the front page and turn us to a neutral colour then pink and blue as we go.

I want to know NOW!!! It's so frustrating waiting but I'm really enjoying my bump now, can't wait till it gets a bit bigger:happydance:

Megg, good luck, hopefully this time it'll go really quick, not like your last mammoth journey!!!!!

I'm really proud of myself tonight, I walked out of work at 6pm despite my boss moaning at me!!!! :dohh:

Right, I gotta go bed now, I'm shattered!!!!!!

Take care everyone x x x

Oh, have any of you seen these;

https://www.cafepress.com/ivfbaby/823373

had to drop in and share the news - just got in but need to get ready for yoga - gotta leave in 10!!

All perfect on the scan :happydance: saw junior drinking the fluid and hiccupping and generally being too cute for words....

it's official ladies: :blue: :happydance: he was playing with his bits and bobs!!!! was so funny!!!!

so, will post a piccy of harry up tomorrow and catch up properly - and thankyou for all my message :)

much love x x x x

oh wow congrats on team blue MrsF!! :happydance:
thats hilarious that he was playing with his bits :haha: I wanted to see our baby do stuff but the u/s tech was getting us in and out in a flash and didnt let the video go, she was more concerned on getting the measurement pics, so we are going to pay for a private scan at 26 weeks

Just wanted to say that I've seen my FS and hope to be back in here before the end of April. I start DR'ing on Mar 16! :yipee: If its like last time, ET will be around Apr 11. I can't wait to join you lot again. And, yes... Please feel free to stalk my journal! :kiss:
thats awesome Meggs yeah :happydance:

I agree - Harry is a very cute name. I can recommend George as a middle name too ;) :thumbup:

Yep we're next - Monday! Cannot WAIT. Got me some decorating to do and some cute but impractical outfits to buy! Think am gonna just splurge on some really gorgeous onesies and rompers. Will be summer so the rompers will be v practical.
yeah excited for your Monday scan :thumbup:
mrssunshine - I am a surveyor for a water company so I was looking at the route of a new sewer. It's a fun job most of the time but I flippin hate cows!! When is your first scan hon?

mercy - thanks. Yeah, it is a real catch 22 wanting time to pass and trying to enjoy it. I think I will enjoy it more though once I am into second tri and some of the miscarriage worry eases off (and yes I know that there will be a load of whole other worries by then!)

Rachelle - the alien? LOL I love that! Really does seem like your body isnt your own anymore sometimes though. Your job sounds really interesting!

Gosh DM , it sounds like you have had such a rough pregnancy, I am amazed that you can laugh at it all. You have a fab outlook though, hope I am that chirpy when I get to that stage!

10 weeks for me today which marks the day I have to start weaning myself off the hormones. Down to just one prog and estrogen a day now instead of two of each and then next week I have to cut down to one every other day. Kinda scary but I know I wont miss shoving things up my nether regions!

I also ordered a doppler for rent! *embarrassed* I have heard so many good stories about them and just really need that reassurance right now. Of course I know that I'm also probably way too early and will cause myself more stress than anything else. Can't believe I've turned into that paranoid pregnant woman! Why do I always end up listening to the stupid half of my brain instead of the common sense rational part??!

Happy 10 weeks!!!! :hugs:
Mars - cows are cute! I guess not when they're interfering with your work.

I don't feel connected with my bump. It feels like fat to me. My last scan was at 12 weeks and I felt like they both look like aliens. My next scan is next Thursday which is 15 weeks so we'll see how things look then. I'm always nervous for the worst. I keep worrying that something has happened to one of the twins. I'm nuts. I'd buy a doppler but I know that's trouble. I'm also stressed about the possibility of getting bed rested. I'm hoping to avoid that.

ahh you will get that connection very soon, I bet the babies look more like babies on your next scan :hugs:

not long now DM until your scan :happydance: gosh I counted down the hours, I was so excited.

I have felt some proper kicks today :cloud9: I have felt flutters since 14 weeks but this was different, so cool
Also DH keeps calling us "his girls" so I know he has totally come around already, sure didnt take long, he has that glisten in his eyes too :hugs:

MrsG - I'm voting for girl for you.

Dragon - you too.

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. I wonder if I'll start to feel anything.

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I've not felt anything yet :-( I thought you felt between 16 and 20 weeks, I want a feel! What does a flutter feel like, like butterflys or churning like when your nervous? Nothing like that here!

I'd love a girl but I just know deep down I'm having a boy, even got a boy name sorted 'jack', we think, although not 100%, I'd like something I could shorten. I'd always plugged for William but it doesn't go well with our surname so that's a no no, unless I get divorced!!! Hee hee.

Nearly the weekend, only two more days and swimming again tonight.

Have a good day all x

MrsF, your baby is too adorable. Why does he look so plump & cute, while all my scans have been creepy & skeletal? (really, it looks like Skeletor from He-Man). Anyway, congrats! He sounds like a little joker already, playing with his bits & bobs! :haha:

Britt, glad your DH is already excited about the girl. He's going to melt when he sees her.

Hope everyone has a great day today! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->