Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

After taking a six month break we are starting to tentatively ttc again. Please put me down for June 25th. that should put me at 10/11 DPO. It's taking all my willpower not to go POAS right now :)

Sorry to the gals that AF got, I'm going to be there with you by tomorrow I think.

Trying to not get my hopes up too much, but I got a very faint second pink line yday and again today (bit darker too)

Don't make it definite yet, but hopefully (fingers crossed) soon xxx

Good luck ladies all xxx

Trying to not get my hopes up too much, but I got a very faint second pink line yday and again today (bit darker too)

Don't make it definite yet, but hopefully (fingers crossed) soon xxx

Good luck ladies all xxx

Whoa!! I want to jump up and down for you, but I'll be good and wait for the "official" test :winkwink: So happy for you!

:wacko::wacko:

Anyone see anything?

Is it just wishful thinking?

Am I going totally insane? lol :blush::blush:

Attachments

• 100E2423.jpg
    100E2423.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
Is it too early to get really excited Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::

So sorry Mamadonna :hugs: On to next month!!!!!!

Wannabubba - Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :happydance: So excited for you. Do you want me to mark you or do you want to wait to take another test? That one definitely looks like a BFP to me.

Thanks - I am going to test again tomorrow so maybe then, if its a nice dark line lol xxx

AF not due to the end of the week, it just seems so early lol xxx

Maybe it's a Girl... Wannabubba seems that the early + usually are!! GL

AFM.... Got a temp dive this AM I'm sure the :witch: will show today or Tom!! :(

Sorry for everyone who is out. Let's have a great July with everyone getting a BFP.

Sorry rocco -everything crossed for July xxx

thanks Kimk and Sis4u xxx

I'm almost two weeks late. Thinking I will test on Wedesday. I tested two days after I missed and it was negative, but you never know.

I am normally regular, though last month it took 40 days from my last period for my period to arrive.

:shrug:

So sorry Rocco! :hugs: On to next month. I gave you a mad smilie.

Happily TTC - would you like me to put you down on the calender?

We are closing in on the end of the month. I am going to be out of the country for two weeks and can not host. I won't have internet access and possibly not the time. Who would love to take care of July? We should probably get the thread up soon so those wanting to test at the beginning of the month can get on the calender.

Thanks ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"