Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

My period is due the 11th June, so if it's still a no-show I shall be testing on the 14th.
Please put me down for the 14th. Thanks.
Good luck everyone! :)

My period is due the 11th June, so if it's still a no-show I shall be testing on the 14th.
Please put me down for the 14th. Thanks.
Good luck everyone! :)
Crikey you have will power :haha: I really couldn't hold out that well!

Gah I just lost a reply :(

I was saying I just ordered some IC OPKs for this month. Not that I think they're that useful but it gives me something to do :D

I have you all down ladies! Two more days until the first tester!!:happydance:

Btw, gardening--did you ever get a proper AF? I'm assuming yes. :shrug:

Getrude, I really like the OPKs. I think the cheap work as well or better than anything else, and it really takes the guess work out of this process.

Wonderland, I wouldn't last that long, either! I'm now 7dpo, which means I can start thinking about early testing. :coffee: Why deny myself the opportunity to see stark white bfns? :shrug: :haha:

I did. It has been very painful, seems really heavy, and hopefully will be over tomorrow.

Please be over tomorrow...

Btw, gardening--did you ever get a proper AF? I'm assuming yes. :shrug:

Getrude, I really like the OPKs. I think the cheap work as well or better than anything else, and it really takes the guess work out of this process.

Wonderland, I wouldn't last that long, either! I'm now 7dpo, which means I can start thinking about early testing. :coffee: Why deny myself the opportunity to see stark white bfns? :shrug: :haha:

I'm 7 dpo too! I ordered some Wondofos that should come in tomorrow. So I can start early testing.

Well I have To go to the FS Tom for a scan and Beta!!!! Dr said something's sounds wrong so they R going to check it out!!!

I'm sure it's prob. My cyst messin things up but I'll let u know if my dates need to Change GG!!!

Hello, please can you put me down for 14th? Thanks and :dust: to everyone testing in June xxx

i tested today and got 3 positives at home a negative urine at the hospital and then a inconclusive blood all today. I will probably test again on the 5th or 6th.

i tested today and got 3 positives at home a negative urine at the hospital and then a inconclusive blood all today. I will probably test again on the 5th or 6th.

Good luck xx -they do say home tests can be more sensitive than the hospital ones, although not sure why bloods would be inconclusive.

Hope you are our first June BFP xxx:hugs:

:happydance::happydance:

Hi can I join too please,I'll be testing on the 23rd:)

That happened to me where I got positives at home then negative at Dr.s office same day, then went directly home and got a positive. Blood test the following day showed a positive.

Pretty sure I'm out this month. My temps are starting to fall. I ovulate at the end of the month so I'll have to wait for the July thread.

Pretty sure I'm out this month. My temps are starting to fall. I ovulate at the end of the month so I'll have to wait for the July thread.

Your not out until AF shows!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->