Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Going for IUI #5 this month. I think I'll probably be testing around June 26th. Put me down for that date and I'll change it when I find out for sure.

Thanks there is still hope. I'm not giving up yet but i will wait like the nurse said. I have always been one to get early positives and once again i did. I wont even be late until next Sunday lol real early positive.

Ovulated yesterday so can you change my date to the 17th please. Talking to doc today about the early ovulation. Hope it's not age related.

Good luck Kat S!!! I hope everything goes swimmingly. :haha:

luvmykidsx3 - Would you like a testing date for this testing thread?

Everyone else has been updated!!

I think I am out. AF is due today, I have really bad AF pain and just know the witch is on her way. Just sent hubby out for a test, been testing for last 4 days but ran out!
Good luck everyone

Ovulated yesterday so can you change my date to the 17th please. Talking to doc today about the early ovulation. Hope it's not age related.

What CD did you ovulate? Last pregnancy I ov'd CD9 the month I conceived -Good luck with doctor xx

I think I am out. AF is due today, I have really bad AF pain and just know the witch is on her way. Just sent hubby out for a test, been testing for last 4 days but ran out!
Good luck everyone

Hope AF doesn't show :hugs:

Going for IUI #5 this month. I think I'll probably be testing around June 26th. Put me down for that date and I'll change it when I find out for sure.

Good Luck with IUI XX

Well my cycle is ALL jacked up the FS said I haven't had full blown AF.... Suppose to call me back today w beta results!!

GG .... Leave me down for my date it will prob change though just givin u a heads up!!!
:)

Congrats mummyto4boys Yay! :happydance::happydance:

goodluck Sis4u hope you get positive results and get your BFP or cycle sorted out xxx :hugs:

Congrats mummyto4boys! That is great news. Starting this month off right.
Wannabubba i got a position ovulation test on the 3rd. So that was day 5. Doc said more then likely it won't be till today and not to worry. So I will try not to.

Congrats mummyto4boys!!! Seeing a pic would be awesome! When you "Go Advanced" you should see the option to load an attachment.

Sis4Us and Kimk....hope you get some good news on your cycles!

Let's see some more BFPs!

I'm trying!! My doc doubled my nightly dose of injectables, I'm taking baby aspirin and using a heating pad to increase uterine blood flow (and I'm waiting for something called a castor oil pack kit to come in the mail, which is also recommended by acupuncturists to aid in blood flow), and now I've added DHEA to my prenatal vitamin regimin. I'm officially doing all I can do to make more than one mature follicle. Come on, GROW!!!!!!

Has it worked and can u see it?

Attachments

• 296121_10200979932876324_839976457_n.jpg
    296121_10200979932876324_839976457_n.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
I use Castro Oil packs too Kat.... Afraid to use them tell I get my beta back.... Even though I know it's -!!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->