Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Good luck tlm!

I had my baseline ultrasound today, the lining is kinda thin but looks good. Told acupuncturist that and she said they can help the lining by changing my diet and see how the meds change it.

I start stimming next Friday, and tomorrow is the last day for the bcp.

Have a great weekend everyone!

We had three embryos to transfer (have no clue why the nurse told me two on Wednesday). Transfer was pretty neat! They had me in the procedure room where they did ER. The process was kind of a mix between an hsg and iui. Lol! They use a speculum and wash your cervix so that the cervical mucous doesn't interfere and then they insert the Cather loaded with your embryos through the cervix all while guiding it by watching the u/s image from the wand on your belly. I am on bed rest today and then taking it easy for two days!!

Good luck tlm!

I had my baseline ultrasound today, the lining is kinda thin but looks good. Told acupuncturist that and she said they can help the lining by changing my diet and see how the meds change it.

I start stimming next Friday, and tomorrow is the last day for the bcp.

Have a great weekend everyone!
If you're not taking already, ask about doing baby aspirin too. Supposed to help with a thin lining (which I have too). X

We had three embryos to transfer (have no clue why the nurse told me two on Wednesday). Transfer was pretty neat! They had me in the procedure room where they did ER. The process was kind of a mix between an hsg and iui. Lol! They use a speculum and wash your cervix so that the cervical mucous doesn't interfere and then they insert the Cather loaded with your embryos through the cervix all while guiding it by watching the u/s image from the wand on your belly. I am on bed rest today and then taking it easy for two days!!
Wow! Congrats! How come they opted to put all 3 in rather than just one or two and then freezing?

Deffo time to chill out and relax for a bit now! X

tlm that's absolutely wonderful news! Enjoy lounging!! Baby dust to u!

Hope all you ladies have a great weekend! Less than a week left of BCP...

Thanks girls!!

Jules, we talked to my RE about putting at least two back to increase our chances of something taking. (He says he usually likes to do three) Earlier this week we were told out of the three that were retrieved, only two fertilized. So we were shocked to get there today and find out we had three. I am thinking I called too early for the update and the third fertilized later.

Thanks girls!!

Jules, we talked to my RE about putting at least two back to increase our chances of something taking. (He says he usually likes to do three) Earlier this week we were told out of the three that were retrieved, only two fertilized. So we were shocked to get there today and find out we had three. I am thinking I called too early for the update and the third fertilized later.
Yeah, two of my frosties came a day later. Hope you can relax this weekend and well done again! X

Hi everyone, good luck TLM! When is your beta date?

AFM - I have my ER scheduled 9/20. Hoping, if anything, to go a day or two before instead of later! I am nervous but excited!

Hope all you ladies have a great weekend! Less than a week left of BCP...

Me too KCHope! I start my Lupron injections on Sunday! Take those for 10 days and then begin my stims.....I'm so excited!:happydance:

SunUP...if everything goes well I should have my egg retrieval on 9/21... not long now!!

SunUp, when do you start stimming and what are you using?

Good luck girls as you prepare!! Once you start stimming things go fast and ER will be here before you know it!!

Hi Everyone! :flower:

SunUp-Your ER and my ER are just a day apart! How exciting! :happydance: I begin to stim on friday 9/7. What medicines are you taking? I will be doing follistim, ganirelix, and menopur.

Lillylove-Aside from Lupron what will you be taking? I am glad that we are just weeks away instead of months from ER & ET

tlm-When is your blood test? Will you test at home before? :blush:

Take care and good luck everyone :hugs:

I had ET yesterday and I go in for blood test to check progesterone levels this Tuesday. I don't know when my beta will be, but I am thinking somewhere between 9.11 & 9.14. And yes I plan on testing before!!! Maybe the weekend prior? I had a 3 day transfer and have seen charts saying by 11dp3dt you should test positive...

Well I officially got to start my meds yesterday. 20 day til FET

Yay phantom! How are you feeling??

tlm-:dust::dust:

phantom- how exciting!! i think most of us are on the same timeline-i hope we all get our BFPs!

So exciting! I just got my meds in the mail today!

Lilly, I also am supposed to have my ER 9/21! :flower:

Sunup & Arimas - Close to your date too! So exciting! It seems so close now! :happydance:

Phantom - Yay for starting meds! :thumbup:

Good luck to all! I hope we all get our BFPs soon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back