Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Lilly - Other places I looked into was MDR, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy, and Walgreens Speciality Pharmacy. I ended up with one closer to me (Roxanne Pharmacy) because they had a deal for $300 off and I was able to use my insurance on some of it. And didn't have time to get quotes from everywhere so finally went with the closer by one. But if you have time it doesn't hurt to check around! Also, make sure to ask your doctor if they have samples or donations!

Not yet... I am going to call over lunch and see what's going on. I will probably have to wait for the nurse to call me back! Thanks for checking on me! I will update later today!!
tlm - Did you get your fert report yet? So excited for you!

Not yet... I am going to call over lunch and see what's going on. I will probably have to wait for the nurse to call me back! Thanks for checking on me! I will update later today!!
Waiting for that report is the worst! Fingers crossed for you! J x

I just called and talked the the RN! We have 2 embryos!!!! And they didn't need ICSI!!! Yay!!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!! I want to do a dance!!! So now we just show up for transfer on Friday morning!!!

I just called and talked the the RN! We have 2 embryos!!!! And they didn't need ICSI!!! Yay!!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!! I want to do a dance!!! So now we just show up for transfer on Friday morning!!!
Congrats! x

The nurse recommended we transfer both, but I think we will call the dr and see what he thinks!

Thanks seh!! How are you feeling? And when will you get your fert report??

Feeling scared. It is my 35th bday on Saturday. If ET goes well tomorrow I am going to spend the weekend with my feet up and my fingers crossed.
How are you feeling?
xxx

Seh, I plan to do the same thing. Monday is Labor Day holiday and I plan to spend tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday laying down! Dh will be home so he can wait on me and tend to the dog!!

I am feeling good! My butt is killing me from PIO injections, but other than that I feel great. I went to the grocery store today since I will be cooped up for the next few days! How are you doing??

Thanks! Going in in a coupes of hours, will update after!

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!!

Happy Friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"